[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 628 total)
  • Author

uwu
    Participant

Gotcha. This triggered another issue where I ended up back at the start of the instance but had not killed the boss. I am using a basic scenario as you can see that just runs 3x then repairs and goes again. I never left the instance at any point while repairing or restarting as you see in the log:

(3:20:09 PM) Fight this: ‘Tioman’
    (3:22:15 PM) Battle: Target is not a monster.
    (3:22:15 PM) Battle FINALIZED.
    (3:22:15 PM) #25 complete!
    (3:22:15 PM) Navigating to objective #26 (chest).
    (3:22:15 PM) I can’t find navigation path for this objective!
    (3:22:19 PM) #26 complete!
    (3:22:19 PM) Navigating to objective #27 (exit).
    (3:22:20 PM) I can’t find navigation path for this objective!
    (3:22:20 PM) There’s supposed to be a teleport here..?
    (3:22:20 PM) Objective FAIL! Sorry.
    (3:22:20 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (3:22:27 PM) All gear repaired ^_^
    (3:22:27 PM) (SCENARIO) Repeat ALL enabled. (Currently: 1/4)
    (3:22:27 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 2 complete.
    (3:22:27 PM) (SCENARIO) Full scenario is complete! 😀
    (3:22:27 PM) (SCENARIO) RESTART! Let’s have fun again. (Repeats: 1/4)
    (3:22:28 PM) Squadron Dungeons started.
    (3:22:28 PM) Max dungeons: 3
    (3:22:28 PM) Queuing.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please clarify, what exactly triggered this issue?

uwu
    Participant

Died during the boss fight

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

All right, thank you for reporting.
    Judging from the message log, there was a significant downtime which froze Miqobot application and prevented her from registering the KO event. This is most likely the reason why it happened in the first place. Usually this is caused by external intervention or extreme CPU load.

We will try to find a way to recover from this kind of problem, but we don’t think there is one. If an external factor freezes Miqobot application, there is very little we can do.

We would recommend to verify that your antivirus or any other third-party program does not interfere with Miqobot performance. We received many similar reports in the past and almost all of them were triggered by an antivirus intervention.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

If you experience any other issues, please report them to our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Damn, farming Sohm Al with Squadrons is not “efficient” for Grand Company Seals. It’s plainly OP. I’ve burned my GCSeals down to 10k and let it farm for like barely 2 hours and I’m back up to something 30k+ ‘ish seals again.

Scenarios for this definitely have to have some seals sink, or else inventory will become completely full if you let this run for a day or so.

Ah and by the way, Sohm Al Squad Dungeons is a convenient way to farm Anima Light for the step before Lux.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Arc Arc.

S
    Participant

Will it be possible to separate heals and buffs in assist mode in the future? It’d be nice to control AST cards manually.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Yes, of course.
    Precise customization options will be available for all combat jobs as we move closer to complete level 70 support.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    1+

I am curious will the next update whenever it comes out support refulgent arrow for brd ?

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    1+

@drewmark – I’m also wondering whether the team can just impliment Refulgent Arrow usage in the next update, as that will pretty much round out BRD’s 70 DPS rotation. I can see why it wouldn’t just be a quick update, as they would have to code Miqo to determine when to use or hold onto Refulgent if Barrage is coming off of CD soon and such, but it would be such a welcome addition to see it happen before ShadowBringers drops. As it is, I don’t expect full 70 rotations before 5.0, and I’m wondering how much of Miqo’s combat progress will be set back with all of the reworks and rebuilds coming in just 3 months’ time.

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant
    1+

@drewmark – I’m also wondering whether the team can just impliment Refulgent Arrow usage in the next update, as that will pretty much round out BRD’s 70 DPS rotation. I can see why it wouldn’t just be a quick update, as they would have to code Miqo to determine when to use or hold onto Refulgent if Barrage is coming off of CD soon and such, but it would be such a welcome addition to see it happen before ShadowBringers drops. As it is, I don’t expect full 70 rotations before 5.0, and I’m wondering how much of Miqo’s combat progress will be set back with all of the reworks and rebuilds coming in just 3 months’ time.

I was curious about that as well; I also agree that if they added Refulgent Arrow would be amazing to have as a bard. Hopefully, they do add it in the next update, I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

NotABotter
    Participant
    1+

Can we get a full list of skills that have not been implemented for each class?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  NotABotter.
    Tekogami
    Tekogami
    Participant

So whenever i set the bot to run Sohm Al, it tries to run Fractal Continuum instead? Is there a setting im missing or a work around?

EDIT: I was missing The Wanderer’s Palace (Hard) dungeon. things seem to work out now

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Tekogami Tekogami.
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    1+

Thanks a lot for implementing the new dungeon. Seems to work great. Takes about 2 work days and 2 nights running to get each job from 60-70,so I’ll be done in a few weeks at this rate.

It’s nice to not have to craft loquats for red scrips every few days.

Two times each day when I wake up or get home from work I just dump 70k seals into glamour prisms or clear prisms. After only a few days I’ve already got stacks of glamour prisms (4K). Will have to start selling them soon. Another option would be to buy xp logs with the extra scrips, but the 100k bonus (I think) isn’t worth it at 70-80 probably.

Very happy with the bot and how the dungeon runs! Thank you again.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

So I don’t know if it’s exclusive to this specific beta update, since I didn’t really play much MNK before this, but I’ve encountered a bug that happens quite frequently while doing instances.

If a boss disappears for whatever reason (add phase, mechanic, etc.) Miqo will sometimes run constantly until the boss is targetable again. The camera is also locked into spinning while she does this. I’m sure it looks pretty suspicious, and pausing Combat Mode doesn’t stop her from running nor the camera from spinning. When this happens, you can steer her, but you can’t stop her. Once the boss returns, she will resume her rotation like nothing happened.

Some things of note:
    -This happened during The Ghimlyt Dark, and Ridorana Lighthouse.
    -I had Manage Heals & Buffs and Blind Positionals active, and I have a feeling it has to do with the latter; if she’s moving for a positional and the boss becomes untargetable she’ll just keep moving until it returns and she gets that position 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.