[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Love, love, LOVE the squadron missions!! So far I’m using it to work all my combat classes up to 50. Working on side classes is so tedious after maxing your main class. Really hope to see more dungeons supported soon! Can’t wait to max my account with this INCREDIBLE program!!

Thank you for your kind words very much!

Ive been using the combat assist in dungeons for a few days now as each role, and i must say it’s working great! Only having issues with summoner, which just seems to spam ruin III and nothing else.

Thank you for your feedback very much!
    Level 66 rotations are not implemented yet, therefore Miqobot is not aware of Bio III and Miasma III upgrades.

Is there a list somewhere of what levels are supported combat wise?

All jobs are currently optimized for levels 1-50.
    Partial rotations are implemented for all levels, however some 51+ abilities may be used incorrectly or not used at all. We continue working on battle rotations and releasing incremental updates in the upcoming versions.

Any rough timeline for the 53 squadron dungeon release?

The next Squadron Dungeon update is already in the testing phase. It will be released within the next week.

Would it be possible to add an option to turn off tank stances in a future version?

Just set a different stance and Miqo won’t change your stance to a tank one.

• Yes, you can select a DPS stance at any moment and Miqobot will not override your choice.
    • If you don’t want Miqobot to select a Tank stance at all, you can simply remove it from your hotbar.
    • If you still want to be able to use it yourself, you can create a macro for this ability and hide it behind a different icon.
      For example:

/micon "Shield Oath"
      /ac "Grit"
    fernir
    fernir
    Participant
    1+

What spells does BLU use? I’ve so far only seen it use Water Cannon. I’m just curious what other skills I need to get?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Super low level only for BLU

– (BLU) Low level rotation is implemented.
    – (BLU) 1000 Needles combo is activated under the effect of Mighty Guard.
    – (BLU) Self-destruct combo is activated at 9+ targets.

deano78
    Participant

What spells does BLU use? I’ve so far only seen it use Water Cannon. I’m just curious what other skills I need to get?

Oh come on, surely you’re not THAT lazy.. open up the BLU menu in game and LOOK at the skills menu.. it tells you right there what spells and how many the BLU has OR alternatively use THIS as a guide… BLUE MAGE SKILL GUIDE

Carrott
    Carrott
    Participant
    4+

Oh come on, surely you’re not THAT lazy.. open up the BLU menu in game and LOOK at the skills menu.. it tells you right there what spells and how many the BLU has OR alternatively use THIS as a guide… BLUE MAGE SKILL GUIDE

I don’t think they were asking what spells BLU has access to on FFXIV. They seems to have been asking what BLU spells Miqobot takes into account during its algorithm and which spells they should prioritize obtaining for Miqobot to be most effective. But Kontu was kind enough to answer the portion of the question already.

WhmChocobo470
    WhmChocobo470
    Participant

Thus far I’ve been impressed by how Miqo handles healing, tanking and damage in the Squad Dungeons.

In regards to the level of customization I’m sure the option to save combat profiles (Having to recheck healing every time is drudgerous) after end game rotations are optimized will be available, but I am curious if options for preferences like Eos vs Selene, Garuda vs Ifrit, Nocturnal vs Diurnal will become available.

It would be be nice for use with the Assist tool in cases where a fight may operate better with those options or specifically in cases where two bubble healers join a party to switch for Regen instead or vice versa if a co-healer has a preference to help reduce the likelihood of being ID’d as using an assist/bot tool by not switching for the co-healer.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

They confirmed again that every Shadowbringers dungeons will be playable with the new Trust system, so likely all dungeons built with the Trust system in mind, unlike Squadron Dungeons, and they emphasised that the A.I. will be quite smart, which means Miqobot should really works superbly with the Trust system once implemented.

cakeday
    cakeday
    Participant
    1+

I know Brayflox Longstop (Hard) isn’t good for XP but I think it’s good for the 3.0 Relic Weapon Light farm.
    would be nice to just leave it running for a bit to get me some light. Unsync farm is quick but the idea for it to be automated is nice.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Miqobot knows the following Blue Mage spells:
    – Blood Drain
    – Water Cannon
    – Plaincracker
    – Mind Blast
    – Bomb Toss (requires placement macro setup)
    – Off-guard
    – Bristle
    – Toad Oil
    – White Wind
    – Lucid Dreaming

Self-destruct combo (9+ enemies):
    – Acorn Bomb + Toad Oil + Bristle + Peculiar Light + remove Mighty Guard + Self-destruct

1000 Needles combo (under the effect of Mighty Guard):
    – Swiftcast (when available) + 1000 Needles
    – Sticky Tongue (when out of range) + Faze + 1000 Needles

If a spell from the combo is not present on hotbar, it will be omitted.

In regards to the level of customization I’m sure the option to save combat profiles (Having to recheck healing every time is drudgerous) after end game rotations are optimized will be available

Of course, the profiles system will be implemented as we move closer to complete level 70 support. You will be able to create presets for different playstyles and party compositions.
    Please note that Miqobot already remembers the state of all settings and restores them after restart.

I am curious if options for preferences like Eos vs Selene, Garuda vs Ifrit, Nocturnal vs Diurnal will become available.

Yes, precise customization options will be available for all combat jobs.
    You can already customize Miqobot to a certain extent by removing icons from your hotbar.
    For example, if you want Miqobot to use Selene, please remove Summon from hotbar and she will use Summon II instead.

It would be be nice for use with the Assist tool in cases where a fight may operate better with those options or specifically in cases where two bubble healers join a party to switch for Regen instead or vice versa if a co-healer has a preference to help reduce the likelihood of being ID’d as using an assist/bot tool by not switching for the co-healer.

This feature was implemented in previous versions.
    But it turned out to be extremely obvious so we decided to remove it.

Whenever a co-healer in your party switched stances, Miqobot immediately followed by choosing the opposite stance. We tried to introduce random delays to make this behavior less obvious, but sometimes it resulted in not switching fast enough before pull. So this feature requires a thorough redesign in order to work properly and not be suspicious at the same time.
    In the meantime, please switch stances manually.

They confirmed again that every Shadowbringers dungeons will be playable with the new Trust system, so likely all dungeons built with the Trust system in mind, unlike Squadron Dungeons, and they emphasised that the A.I. will be quite smart, which means Miqobot should really works superbly with the Trust system once implemented.

Of course, if the Trust system will be available for repeatable grinding and not a single MSQ run, we will implement new Shadowbringers dungeons at the first opportunity.
    Thank you for your request!

I know Brayflox Longstop (Hard) isn’t good for XP but I think it’s good for the 3.0 Relic Weapon Light farm.
    would be nice to just leave it running for a bit to get me some light. Unsync farm is quick but the idea for it to be automated is nice.

Of course, eventually all dungeons will be implemented.
    Please note that unsynced solo mode is already supported in the dungeons we released.
    Thank you for your request!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Miqobot v1.3.22

Download Miqobot Beta

New dungeon is supported.
    – (Lv53) Sohm Al

Squadron Dungeons adjustments.
    – Loose enemy detection algorithm is implemented.
    – When playing DPS or Healer, Miqobot will force the squadron tank to switch between enemies when necessary.
    – When playing Tank, Miqobot will ignore loose enemies which are not in direct reach of AoE abilities.
    – Starting from level 40, Miqobot will delay the DPS rotation if squadron tank loses aggro.
    – AoE omens database is extended by 40% (2438 new entries).
    – Area transfers are implemented.
    – Stack mechanic is implemented.
    – Impact AoE mechanic is implemented.
    – Pre-engage behavior is implemented.

Healer adjustments.
    – (Healers) Esuna is used to remove Amnesia.
    – (Healers) Esuna is used to remove Vulnerability Up.
    – (WHM) Asylum is implemented. (Requires placement macro setup.)
    – (WHM) Assize is implemented.
    – (WHM) Stone III / IV are implemented.
    – (SCH) Indomitability is implemented.
    – (SCH) Broil / Broil II are implemented.
    – (AST) Gravity is implemented.
    – (AST) Lightspeed usage is adjusted when Gravity is available.
    – (AST) Malefic II / III are implemented.

Tank adjustments.
    – (Tanks) Main-tank and off-tank role identification is implemented.
    – (Tanks) When off-tank role assumed, Miqobot will prefer DPS combos and avoid using Provoke.
    – (Tanks) When main-tank role assumed, Miqobot will prefer aggro combos and use Provoke when necessary. DPS combos will be used when at least 30% of extra enmity is generated.
    – (Tanks) Provoke is no longer used immediately after a ranged pull ability.
    – (Tanks) Defensive cooldowns are no longer used when your character is not directly under attack.
    – (Tanks) Priorities of defensive cooldowns are rearranged.
    – (Tanks) Ultimatum is removed from rotations.
    – (PLD) Sheltron is implemented.
    – (PLD) Goring Blade is implemented.
    – (PLD) Royal Authority is implemented.
    – (WAR) Fell Cleave / Decimate are implemented.
    – (WAR) Overpower is prioritized above Tomahawk when 2+ enemies are in range.
    – (DRK) Salted Earth is implemented. (Requires placement macro setup.)
    – (DRK) Plunge is implemented.

Melee DPS adjustments.
    – (MNK) Form Shift is implemented.
    – (MNK) Meditation / Forbidden Chakra is implemented.
    – (MNK) Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would not try to gain GL3 under Perfect Balance.
    – (MNK) Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would accidentally pull with Howling Fist.
    – (DRG) Battle Litany is implemented.
    – (DRG) Blood of the Dragon is implemented.
    – (NIN) Shadow Fang is prioritized above Armor Crush when Huton has 30+ seconds left.
    – (SAM) Hissatsu: Kaiten is implemented.
    – (SAM) Hissatsu: Gyoten is implemented.

Ranged DPS adjustments.
    – (BRD) Wanderer’s Minuet / Pitch Perfect are implemented.
    – (BRD) Empyreal Arrow is implemented.
    – (BRD) Raging Strikes is realigned with Barrage if cooldowns become slightly out of sync.
    – (MCH) Gauss Barrel is equipped out of combat.
    – (MCH) Gauss Round is aligned with Wildfire when possible.
    – (MCH) Range requirements for turret deployment are improved.

Caster DPS adjustments.
    – (RDM) Enchanted Moulinet is implemented.
    – (RDM) Vercure is implemented.
    – (RDM) Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would not return to melee range after dodging AoE omens during melee combo.
    – (BLM) Ley Lines is implemented.
    – (BLM) Miqobot will attempt to return in Ley Lines after dodging AoE omens.
    – (BLM) Sharpcast is implemented.
    – (BLM) Thunder III during Umbral phase is refreshed at 12 seconds (instead of 6).
    – (SMN) Painflare is implemented.
    – (SMN) Ruin III / IV are implemented.
    – (SMN) Bio III / Miasma III are implemented.

Certain abilities require placement macro setup.
    – Asylum (WHM)
    – Salted Earth (DRK)
    – Rook Autoturret (MCH)
    – Bishop Autoturret (MCH)
    – Shadow Flare (ACN SMN SCH)
    – Bomb Toss (BLU)

Gargrim
    Participant

Tested Sohm Al twice on an AST at-level (not that it matters except for the gear i guess):
    Trash before 1st boss – got one death on each run, mostly from exploding shit that seems to overwhelm miqo. Might be a different experience with squadron healer
    1st boss: no problem, but it seems better to tweak miqo to not have to target the adds, as in my case running it before with only assist its just better to burn down boss, but mileage may vary
    Trash before 2nd boss: relatively no problem, but one run had me in low health from the ice dragon exploding adds
    2nd boss: no problem, add switching is kind of mandatory to prevent snap KOs
    trash before 3rd boss: again, ice dragon adds are chaotic but manageable
    3rd boss: smooth on first, 2 deaths on second, mostly from overlapping aoes
    OVERALL: Nicely crafted, will try on other roles next time
    Thanks for the update!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Just tested it on all healers. 0 deaths perfect execution.

Gargrim youre sure you have enough gear? Exploding ice adds they dont simply live long enough. Miqo just evaporates them while dodging everything. Might wanna check your keybinds they can slow things down.

infuriated
    Participant
    2+

I have been leveling my AST for a few hours now.
    My gear is mixed between lvl 50-58 gear.

Ive had no issues what so ever it’s been running through the dungeon really well, infact i forgot the mechanics for the second boss so this was a nice reminder.

Im really impressed with these continuous updates keep up the good work.

moarsi
    moarsi
    Participant

I can’t get it working. When I run the combat for Sohm Al it keeps switching between The Vault and Squadron EXP without actually starting the dungeon. Any help please?

Gargrim
    Participant

Just tested it on all healers. 0 deaths perfect execution.

Gargrim youre sure you have enough gear? Exploding ice adds they dont simply live long enough. Miqo just evaporates them while dodging everything. Might wanna check your keybinds they can slow things down.

Not that I think it matters, but I have default keybinds and I got my AST gear from the dungeon itself (I’ve been farming it on a 70 for GC seals). I’m guessing squadron composition and class may have something to do with it as I switched troops around and I noticed a lot less health spikes with an arc/acn combo instead of double arc, mostly I think from the acn pet healing and stuff.

Anyway, also another observation-with this, running sohm al repeatedly for exp is practically self-sustaining at this point. Each run costs 2.5k seals, and you need only turn in at least 3 or 4 gear from dungeon drops to break even. And since the dungeon is guaranteed to drop more than that, I now find I don’t need to drop in on a 70 to stock up. Now all it needs is some sort of scenario that will auto repair and turn in gear and you can probably let miqo boost you all the way to 70

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.