[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

From the next features section on the first page –

Next Features

Additional Dungeons Support
    Palace of the Dead
    Heaven-on-High
    Eureka Support
    MSQ and Questing
    FATE Farming
    Custom fights and Monster grind
    Rotations Customization

MelS
    MelS
    Participant

From the next features section on the first page –

Next Features
    Rotations Customization

That’s exactly what I was looking for then. Thanks a lot.

And that’s so awesome! I really really really love playing with rotations, can’t wait for this. Miqobot looks great! This could be my new home :3
    Sincerely,
    MelS

a2yorha
    Participant

would it be possible to allow for manual tank stance? because i’m trying to OT with paladin, but miqo only allows me to use shield oath. when i switch to sword oath, she changes it back for me. she got me yelled at for trying to MT, so i had to turn her off lol

also, as a paladin, she uses flash constantly and ultimatum at the beginning of pulls even if she’s only got 1 trash near her (seen in the stone vigil, where it has single trash running around by themselves). i was running with my partner who mains paladin and told me she either looks like a bot or just a terrible player.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

would it be possible to allow for manual tank stance? because i’m trying to OT with paladin, but miqo only allows me to use shield oath. when i switch to sword oath, she changes it back for me. she got me yelled at for trying to MT, so i had to turn her off lol

Yes, you can simply remove Shield stance from the hotbar and Miqobot will happily stay in Sword Oath.

also, as a paladin, she uses flash constantly and ultimatum at the beginning of pulls even if she’s only got 1 trash near her (seen in the stone vigil, where it has single trash running around by themselves). i was running with my partner who mains paladin and told me she either looks like a bot or just a terrible player.

Ultimatum logic is probably outdated and needs thorough review. We experimented with it back at the initial implementation of Squadron Dungeons, but it didn’t work very well. The basic rule is to use it whenever there is an enemy nearby attacking somebody else but you, but obviously it’s not enough to be reasonable.

We would recommend to remove it from your hotbar for now.
    In general, if you don’t like how Miqobot uses a certain ability, you can simply remove it from hotbar.

In future versions, there will be customization UI for each job and you will be able to adjust rules for every ability.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

So I don’t know if it’s the same for everybody, but I’m finding that Miqo will not use Dark Arts during a DRK rotation, despite it being a Lv.45 skill, and so a Lv.50 rotation would still make use of it.

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant

Any ETA on any of these next features?

Additional Dungeons Support
    Palace of the Dead
    Heaven-on-High
    Eureka Support
    MSQ and Questing
    FATE Farming
    Custom fights and Monster grind
    Rotations Customization

Would really love a focus on a new squadron dungeon above level 50, a full 70 rotation for every class on Assist Mode, PoTD or HoH integration/automation, Eureka automated farming or Custom fights added.

Any estimated time for any of these features? What’s next on the priority list and what comes after?

infuriated
    Participant

I believe the focus is on combat system at the moment due to high demand, personally i would like to see some classes have a full level 70 rotation with the next squadron dungeon release, however if the Rotations Customization comes first i would be very happy.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  infuriated.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

So I don’t know if it’s the same for everybody, but I’m finding that Miqo will not use Dark Arts during a DRK rotation, despite it being a Lv.45 skill, and so a Lv.50 rotation would still make use of it.

Thank you for reporting!
    We have identified the bug that prevented Miqobot from using Dark Arts. It will be fixed in the next beta version.

Any ETA on any of these next features?

There is no ETA, but we will try to implement and release as many features as possible until the Shadowbringers expansion.
    We are making incremental upgrades, so please keep an eye on this thread.

Would really love a focus on a new squadron dungeon above level 50, a full 70 rotation for every class on Assist Mode, PoTD or HoH integration/automation, Eureka automated farming or Custom fights added.

Yes, this is pretty much our priority list.
    First we have to release adjustments and hotfixes for Assist Mode based on the feedback we received from our users. And then we will continue making incremental updates until all planned features are implemented.

I believe the focus is on combat system at the moment due to high demand, personally i would like to see some classes have a full level 70 rotation with the next squadron dungeon release, however if the Rotations Customization comes first i would be very happy.

We are sorry to disappoint, but Rotations Customization is planned after we complete level 70 support.
    The source code is currently undergoing constant modifications and implementing UI bindings at this stage would impose additional strain and significantly slow down the development process.

infuriated
    Participant

Hi, what was the reason behind Foe Requiem being removed from the rotation?
    is there going to be a condition where its used in a raid team (8 players) ??

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Probably removed from when it was causing pulling issues here – https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/hitting-a-wall-literally-running-stone-vigil/

Nott
    Participant
    1+

5.0 is supposed to remove the aggro bit from FR, I’m sure it’ll be added back then.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, Foe Requiem caused a lot of harm by pulling mosnters from inaccessible areas and potentially causing a logic deadlock.
    You can read about it in the thread linked by @kontu.

Of course, it will be reimplemented for endgame raids. When we start working on raids optimization, we will create a special UI that will allow you to customize every ability in accordance to raid phases and party synergy, including Foe Requiem.

In the meantime, you can use it manually whenever you like by pressing it a few milliseconds before Miqobot makes the next decision. Your choice of GCD will not be overwritten.

k007
    k007
    Participant

I know you guys got a lot on your plate but you guys would be the best bot in the world if you can get potd and heaven on high automation worked out for 5.0 so we can use it for leveling whatever new class they introduce.

cdtrico
    Participant

Man I’m loving this, my reaction speed is a bit on the low after a day of work and assist works great, I hope the full 70 capability comes soon as well, currently I disable to do some 50+ actions or click in between but if I’m not fast enough like on NIN miqo tends to throw a shuriken instead or use lightning.

Still loving it now though, especially for <50.

Nott
    Participant

Something Miqo said a bit ago here and then Arc said in another thread got me thinking. Miqo mentioned adding in a rotation builder right now would restrict things because of UI elements or something near that. Then Arc said something about the Scenario scripting being really easy, which I agree with.

Well, what if, even temporarily, the rotation and job customization stuff was all like the Scenario scripts…or even like writing in a .config file. Not a perfect solution but one that might not be too much work and can easily be expanded upon later. If it lets us put in a rotation, and allows skills to be kept on cooldown, that’s really all we need for the moment, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.