Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)

Forum Forums Discussion Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)

This topic contains 59 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    jponry
    jponry
    Participant

QoL please!
    While new capabilities are exciting, at this point in time, I think Miqo would benefit most from QoL.
    Some features I would like to see most are (in rough order of priority):

– Automatic pause for chat (all features). please

– UI updates/customization. One thing I’d personally like is the ability to maximize Miqo’s window and have more room for writing scenarios, organizing presets, etc.

– Global stop trigger via echo chat. Like /echo !stop or something. Useful as both a simple shortcut (as opposed to alt+tab -> click “stop”) or if the user has remote access to the game’s chat but not to Miqobot (for example, that one Quick Launcher plugin for sending chat messages from outside the game, or Steam’s remote play feature)

darkpokemon
    Participant

I would vote QoL then Scenario just wondering, when 6.0 comes what’s the first thing that Miqo is going to get back up? I am hoping combat assist

Kim_Lee
    Participant

Combat assist has never been the first thing back online. Usually core functions and minor gathering crafting scenario engine. Combat assist will only support lvl 80.

Omega
    Participant

QoL would be nice, then Scenario Engine.

syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

looks like overwhelming support for QoL

Ayer
    Participant

I vote for 1 – Gathering

Robsie
    Participant

Scenario Engine would be my first vote, but it seems many want QoL and it does indeed offer a lot of benefits so I do not oppose taking that sooner than a Scenario Engine upgrade.

Miyo-two
    Participant

QoL update, especially for combat assist.

Hopefully miqo will update combat assist in 6.0 too,
    I use miqo solely for this function these days lol.

Scalyblue
    Participant

put me in for QOL, especially the pause for chat

Uxhak
    Participant

my vote for the update schedule would be in this order

Scenario Engine Update
    Gathering
    QOL
    Lv60 Dungeon
    (Taking the lowest possible estimate this is about when Endwalker drops, If that is the case I vote everything under this point be scraped to go after lv81-lv90 trust support)
    Lv61 dungeon
    BlU support
    5.5 dungeon
    triple triad

I wanted to edit my vote a little

Scenario Engine Update
    Gathering
    QOL
    Lv60 Dungeon
    (Taking the lowest possible estimate this is about when Endwalker drops, If that is the case I vote everything under this point be scraped to go after lv81-lv90 trust support)
    Lv61 dungeon
    BlU support
    5.5 dungeon
    Housing MGP minigames first then triple triad (and for all future votes and schedule changes. I would vote triple triad as last after that. Mainly cause I see no long term benefit of this function)

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Definitely QoL imo.

KamiOfDeath
    KamiOfDeath
    Participant

Triple Triad > QOL

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you everyone for your feedback very much!
    First, we will answer the questions posted during the voting period.

Could you add sorting by name of gathering lists, maps and scenarios?
    Better yet, a search by name.

Yes, this is one of the features in Quality-of-Life updates.

Would it also be possible to add a function like “if character level is xx move to next scenario step”?

Yes, new scenario functions belong to Scenario Engine updates.
    This request refers to “Switching chapters and scenarios” entry in the planned functions list.

The UI could also need a modern touch. This may doesn’t sound like a huge thing, but it would make it look much cleaner and more professional.

and I second what another here has said, that the UI could use an overhaul.

Please note that UI overhaul is not on the list of proposed features at the moment. Quality-of-Life updates contain UI customization which refers to the ability to change fonts and color scheme, but it’s not the same as redesign.

A complete UI overhaul would require 3-5 months and a complete feature freeze.
    While it is classified as a QoL improvement, it is not minor at all. Once we begin this process, it will be impossible to switch development priorities in the middle. And if the result turns out worse than you expected, it will be impossible to go back after that.

If you believe that the risks are justified, please voice your opinion in this thread: GUI Update

The beta post mentions vendor npc interactions, could this also include the scrip vendors?

Yes, of course.

– Smart food and manuals usage. (I think that includes medicine for crafters?)

Yes, it does.

could you add an Auto re-login upon disconnection?

We tried to implement this feature already, but unfortunately we encountered several problems.
    If Miqobot attempts to relogin while the connection is not restored, the game displays a lobby server error and closes the client completely. And in order to restart the game client, your login and password would be required which is a serious security concern. As we don’t have a better solution at the moment, this feature is assigned a low priority.

Logging out function maybe?

Yes, a logout() function is planned in Scenario Engine updates.

just wondering, when 6.0 comes what’s the first thing that Miqo is going to get back up?

Just like with any game patch, all features will be restored for 6.0 in a single core update.
    If you ask about what features will be upgraded for level 90 first, then we don’t have an answer at the moment. It will depend on the community demand after the arrival of Endwalker expansion.

If there is a question we missed or if you have additional suggestions, please use the main feedback thread:
    Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Voting results will be reflected on the development roadmap:

Upcoming Features

Please keep in mind that the roadmap is for informational purposes only.
    The community demand might change in the future, so we will hold another voting period after the next development cycle is finished.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    8+

The voting period is now complete.
    The results are as follows:

• 62% – Quality-of-Life updates.
    • 11% – Scenario Engine updates.
    • 9% – Triple Triad support.
    • 6% – Level 61 Dungeon support.
    • 4% – Blue Mage support.
    • 2% – Gathering updates.
    • 0% – Patch 5.5 Dungeon support.
    • 0% – Level 60 Dungeon support.

The rest (6%) is spread equally among the following:

1 vote – Rotations Customization
    1 vote – Additional Rotation Optimizations
    1 vote – Automatic Relogin

In accordance to the community demand, we begin implementation of Quality-of-Life updates.
    Thank you for your contribution to Miqobot project!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)’ is closed to new replies.