Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)

Forum Forums Discussion Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)

This topic contains 59 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

Triple Triad and Blue Mage

Fara
    Participant
    1+

My opinion is as following:
    QoL:
    1) Global chat pause
    2) Global pause button
    3) Inventory Management
    4) Potion use for Combat assist and/or smart Potion/Food/Manual use in general

Scenario:
    Levequests.
    Logging out function maybe?

Blue Mage support (even if it’s just some but most common skills)

Better Diadem Support

MookaMan
    MookaMan
    Participant

I’m on side of Voting for Blue Mage Assist Support.

Reinmann
    Reinmann
    Participant

I vote for:

First for Triple Triad support

and then

Blue Mage support

would love a Mahjong support too

LoveDot
    LoveDot
    Participant

Hei!,

I would like to put my vote towards QoL updates and also agree with the others of a updated UI. Also wanted to just thank the dev team as Miqo is amazing and really makes the game so much more enjoyable and playable while i have a hand injury :), so thank you for all your hard work.

qwqasazxz
    Participant

QoL followed by Scenario Engine

Krude
    Participant

I’ll cast my lot towards Triple Triad, because i’m dogshit at it and have been looking/waiting for years for an easy solution.

Adriuno
    Participant

Since I exclusively use the “Combat Assist” mode. I would love to see more focus on improvements for the rotations.

thatfox
    thatfox
    Participant

I vote for Triple Triad since I use the bot mainly for things I’m too dumb to figure out. (Expert Crafts)

But seeing the last two pages are in favor of QoL, if I had to pick a QoL, it’ll be the pause features.

I’m not sure about the rotations though, because when Endwalker comes out, people would want level 90 rotations that I think it’s better to do it all at once at that point?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by thatfox thatfox.
    CoffeeCatte
    CoffeeCatte
    Participant

I vote QoL –

Thanks!

Uxhak
    Participant

my vote for the update schedule would be in this order

Scenario Engine Update
    Gathering
    QOL
    Lv60 Dungeon
    (Taking the lowest possible estimate this is about when Endwalker drops, If that is the case I vote everything under this point be scraped to go after lv81-lv90 trust support)
    Lv61 dungeon
    BlU support
    5.5 dungeon
    triple triad

Arc
    Arc
    2+

As a player I would also vote for the QoL Updates first.
    I am pretty sure that the community – me included – is already eagerly awaiting these features for quite a while now, and would be happy, if they could finally be realized, especially since some features like global pause have been requested for years already.

When those are done, my second vote would go for Gathering Updates, since those gathering conditions would make gathering incredibly more efficient.

Third place for me goes to Scenario Engine Update, even though this will probably be done second, considering the votes so far. I am fine with that as well though 🙂

I also was wishing for Triple Triad for a while, but I’m not voting for it, because there’s already Triad Buddy which already solves TT pretty well, based on the cards you have (though you must input all your cards manually once). Yes, it doesn’t work against players in tournaments, but I’m 100% sure that based on our philosophy Miqobot will not implement Triple Triad PvP support and even go so far as to implement a kill switch if someone attempts to use it against players, as any pvp feature is a blood red flag for Miqobot since it massively attracts negative attention, just like the market board automation bots did recently on the official subreddit.

marshallbanana
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind QoL, but I’ll add a voice in support of BLU updates.

AkiZero
    Participant

QoL features please 🙂

Hazzard191
    Participant

The order I think should be prioritized is:
    1) QOL
    2) Gathering updates
    3) Scenario Updates
    4) Lvl 61 support
    5) 5.5 Dungeon support
    6) Lvl 60 Dungeon support
    7) Blue Mage
    8) Triple Triad
    I also want to thank you all for all the work you do.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)’ is closed to new replies.