Triple Triad

Forum Forums Discussion Triple Triad

This topic contains 38 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Ray 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Andylynyn
    Participant

I vote for Triple Triad before BLU, because of the grindy nature of collecting cards from NPCs. Some drop rates are very low (i.e. Bahamut from King Elmer(?) in Gold Saucer) and I’d love for Miqo to be able to automate this. But of course, other features are more important at the moment, so ultimately I’d consider Triple Triad low priority.

I second this, before BLU. Word for word.

Archangel
    Archangel
    Spectator
    2+

What can you actually get from TT? Nothing but more TT cards and some MGP. MGP can already be farmed with Miqo.

Also, if you start using miqo to play in tournaments against other players you didn’t win, miqo did. That will also risk drawing attention to miqo just like if it had PvP support. I suspect the TT community is pretty small and people mostly know who’s in it, if a bunch of new people show up and start winning it’s gong to draw attention and possibly actions from the devs that can impact everyone who uses Miqo.

So even without having BLU in the equation TT support seems like not the best idea.

BLU actually allows easier synced soloing of content that can be used to earn a variety of things like relics.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Archangel Archangel.
    iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    1+

Some of us just want to complete the collectible, and need automate solution because some of cards just really hard to drop. For some NPCs I need to defeat them more than 100 times to get the card that I want.

I think it will be hard to use it against other player, the triad buddy I use is only for vs NPC. Triad buddy calculate best deck and move to use for certain NPC because NPC will use the same cards, while player will use different cards on their deck. And even with solver it doesn’t guarantee win, probably about 80% at best.

Chocobro
    Participant

TT is good for those who want to complete card collections or participate in duels with friends/tournaments but don’t have the necessary cards. +1 vote from me.

Andylynyn
    Participant

What can you actually get from TT? Nothing but more TT cards and some MGP. MGP can already be farmed with Miqo.

Also, if you start using miqo to play in tournaments against other players you didn’t win, miqo did. That will also risk drawing attention to miqo just like if it had PvP support. I suspect the TT community is pretty small and people mostly know who’s in it, if a bunch of new people show up and start winning it’s gong to draw attention and possibly actions from the devs that can impact everyone who uses Miqo.

So even without having BLU in the equation TT support seems like not the best idea.

BLU actually allows easier synced soloing of content that can be used to earn a variety of things like relics.

Would agree with this, but you already have both One-Shot scenarios for BLU and it can still viably complete Squadron missions if you want to grind dungeons.

Archangel
    Archangel
    Spectator
    1+

Would agree with this, but you already have both One-Shot scenarios for BLU and it can still viably complete Squadron missions if you want to grind dungeons.

BLU can’t use squadrons at all. Quite literally the only way to level is to manually grind levels killing mobs in the overworld and running manually formed dungeon groups…or solo dungeons.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Oh, fair enough. I legitimately forgot that was a thing.

Midori
    Midori
    Participant
    2+

Yesss would love TT support. This has my vote too!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you everyone for your feedback very much.

When you vote in favor of Triple Triad support (or any other feature), please don’t forget to mention the location on the roadmap you would prefer. We have to understand the demand in comparison to other features in order to adjust the development plans accordingly.

pussyfoot
    Participant
    5+

This is the roadmap that I am aware of:

– Level 80 Rotations.
    – Gathering updates.
    – Scenario Engine updates
    – Quality-of-Life updates

Level 80 rotations have my number 1 priority as would I imagine for mostly everyone.

I was unaware that the gathering had any issues at the moment?

Scenario Engine Update – if this involves subroutines or the ability to trigger a different chapter, I’m all for it being second.

I’d put triple triad before the quality of life updates with one caveat:

A pause button or ability to chat during crafting, gathering, etc would be the number one priority for me out of everything. Even over rotations at this point.

That’s my two cents. The biggest issue I have with miqo is if you are doing something you have to completely stop the script, just to respond to someone, then jump back into it.

neitro
    Participant

Scenarip Eninge updates and Gathere/Crafter updates is what i am interested the most

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant
    1+

– Level 80 Rotations.
    – Gathering updates.
    – Scenario Engine updates.
    – TT Support
    – Quality-of-Life updates.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
    Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant
    1+

This is the roadmap that I am aware of:

– Level 80 Rotations.
    – Gathering updates.

Level 80 rotations have my number 1 priority as would I imagine for mostly everyone.

I was unaware that the gathering had any issues at the moment?

Scenario Engine Update – if this involves subroutines or the ability to trigger a different chapter, I’m all for it being second.

I’d put triple triad before the quality of life updates with one caveat:

A pause button or ability to chat during crafting, gathering, etc would be the number one priority for me out of everything. Even over rotations at this point.

That’s my two cents. The biggest issue I have with miqo is if you are doing something you have to completely stop the script, just to respond to someone, then jump back into it.

This right here.

+1

Uxhak
    Participant
    1+

– Level 80 Rotations.
    – Gathering updates.

The question I have is what difference is there to Scenario Engine update and Quality of life update? Because most quality of life updates that I know of that have been asked for are all a part of the scenario engine. Without knowing what else beyond scenario stuff is in QOL update I would vote for TT to be last on the list until there’s more information

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Scenario updates are new functions.
    Qol updates are stuff like pause, better ui, etc: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/planned-qol-updates/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.