Planned QoL updates?

Forum Forums Discussion Planned QoL updates?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Risettero
    Participant

Hi all,

Been using Miqo for about 3 weeks now and it’s been lovely smooth sailing, though I’m yet to go deep in scenarios. I saw the roadmap listing QoL improvements as one of the lower priorities and was just wondering, is there a list of what’s planned to be implemented as QoL specifically?

I’ve been looking through threads and I’m guessing I’ve just missed it, since I can’t find anywhere specific that lists what would be a planned QoL feature.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

There is no public list at the moment, because the number of QoL requests is quite large and keeps increasing. It has already passed the count of 200, therefore it’s rather problematic to list them all.

To name a few, QoL updates include a status bar, an automatic pause for chat, an ability to rearrange presets with drag-and-drop, presets search, UI customization, additional hotkey customization, and multiple other tweaks and adjustments. You can perform a forum search with this keyword to see all posts mentioning it.

We also include several QoL improvements in each Miqobot release, but since it will take a lot of time to implement them all, they have a dedicated development cycle on the roadmap.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.