Triple Triad

Forum Forums Discussion Triple Triad

This topic contains 38 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Ray 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Uxhak
    Participant
    3+

In this case i think my vote would be

– Level 80 Rotations.
    – BLU Rotation
    – Scenario Engine updates
    – Gathering updates.
    – Quality-of-Life updates
    – Triple Triad

I think Blu should be ahead with the level 80 rotation mainly cause i feel the combat system for miqobot is the most useful for me right now. Most of the things i farm and need come from tomestones and the best way right now to farm that with Miqobot is the combat engine. BLU has the ability to farm poetics which Miqobot currently doesn’t have a way of doing right now and even just automating a few of the easier masked carnival floors is good amount of weekly poetics and seals.

I also personally dont think there are any immediate issues with the currant gathering system. it functions perfectly and while the planned additions and changes would improve it i dont believe it is urgent or absolutely necessary. But this is only my opinion and i do know most people use the gathering more than the combat. But i think the fixes and new functions planned for the scenario engine trump gathering.

Triple Tirad is still last for me as it doesn’t really give you a net gain to farm. There is already a way to farm MGP and i would vote for making the Housing Games to be added over TT as that makes farming MGP less nerve racking over getting caught by other people. Getting the cards from NPC games is purely a 1 time thing and i dont feel it deserves a rush because of that. I rather the time be devoted else where.

As it is I’m not sure how much of these features will be implemented BEFORE the expac. Since the expac will break Miqobot for a while i dont think we should be piling much more into the development que. I think getting the most pressing updates in first and see how close to expacc time it is and if the devs even can fit anymore in before expac drops.

Alfie
    Participant
    2+

Triple Triad Pleaase! Before blue πŸ˜€

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant
    3+

There are hundreds of cards Miqobot has to account for.
    The AI will always cheat by being unrestricted in the cards they can use.
    Plus is a gods-forsaken rule that I can’t wrap my head around, much less wonder how Miqobot can.
    Triple Triad never has any gameplay effect outside of Triple Triad, whereas Blue Mage can be used to clear content.

Due to the above points, TT should be the lowest priority for Miqobot, if not completely ignored.

warriorgriffinheart
    warriorgriffinheart
    Participant
    2+

+1 for triple triad! It would be a great help for farming cards for the collection, with the added bonus of extra mgp from turning in duplicates

GoofMcLoof
    Participant
    1+

– Triple Triad
    – Gathering updates.
    – Level 80 Rotations.
    – BLU Rotation

Who cares about rotations, they’re going to have to be redone when the xpac hits anyways. BLU is about the weirdest thing to want rotations on.

dana
    Participant
    3+

– Level 80 Rotations.
    – Gathering updates.
    – Triple Triad

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  dana.

Andylynyn
    Participant

– Triple Triad
    – Gathering updates.
    – Level 80 Rotations.
    – BLU Rotation

Who cares about rotations, they’re going to have to be redone when the xpac hits anyways. BLU is about the weirdest thing to want rotations on.

Rotations are already in their like.. close to 6 week development cycle. If you change it now it’s just a waste of resources.

wasffe
    Participant
    1+

TT would be nice to have for farming achievements, weekly challenge log for mgp, card farming, and straight up mgp farm.

+1 from me, though I think expansion functionality and such should be prioritized first.

Ray
    Participant

Someone mentioned there is already a brute force calculator around. Can someone link it?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.