Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We would like to kindly remind everyone that Miqobot Forums is not a place for personal confrontations.
    Please remember to keep the discussion constructive and civilized.

Offtopic is removed.
    Thank you for your understanding.

yugite
    Participant
    1+

Is there any way to select two or more hotbars to be ignored for the combat assist? If not, would it be possible to implement it sometime in the future or is it completely out of question? With Endwalker coming and rotations breaking again (hopefully they won’t do any major reworks this time), it would be very helpful to let us have more control over what the rotations can or can’t do. The jobs I play haven’t changed THAT much since HW, so as long as 1 or 2 core oGCDs can be executed by the bot, I would be fine.

Thank you!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, this improvement is already suggested and planned in the future.
    Thank you for your request!

Adriuno
    Participant

Is there a way to turn combat assist positional (for melee classes) on and off without having to ALT-TAB to the Miqo UI and manually unchecking the box? If not, I would love to see a feature like this in the future.

It’s pretty crazy when you face a boss that your character can’t get behind, because then Miqo will constantly try to run you off the edge of the room. I have found a temp solution and that is to hold the S key on the keyboard, while also holding both LEFT and RIGHT mouse button. This forces your character to stay in one spot and stops Miqo from moving your character when you don’t want her to.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Adriuno.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature is already implemented.
    You can find it in Advanced Settings:

Positionals Hotkey.
    A shortcut to toggle Blind Positionals setting.
    You can use it to control Miqobot without switching between windows.
    It works the same way as Pause Hotkey. The hotkey is defined on a system level after pressing Start and is automatically undefined after pressing Stop.
    When hotkey is set, an additional P+/P- status will be displayed in the top right corner of the game.

Ray
    Participant

Hello! First of all Id like to thank you very much for all the hard work your team is putting into this program. It has truly greatly enhanced my experience in FFXIV. However I recently begain using XIVLauncher and a specific plugin in XIVLauncher called QoL Bar. One of the features of this plugin is that it allows you to have a “Hotbar” without using an ingame hotbar… additionally you can actually assign hotkeys to the plugins hotbar. I am wondering if it is possible to allow miqobot to interact with the plugins hotbar for things such as switching jobs, using teleport button, etc. Github link for QoL Bar

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but Miqobot is compatible with native game features only. Interaction with an external plugin would require several additional months of research and development.
    We will add your suggestion to the list of potential improvements, but please do not expect it to be implemented soon.

Ray
    Participant

We are sorry, but Miqobot is compatible with native game features only. Interaction with an external plugin would require several additional months of research and development.
    We will add your suggestion to the list of potential improvements, but please do not expect it to be implemented soon.

Thanks for the quick response, I have an additional request, is it possible that hidden hotbars can be looked at again. According to this link about Hidden Hotbars it is stated that the Hotbars remains empty until unhidden, however I have noticed that I am able to use keybinds attached to skills, abilities on hidden Hotbars before they become unhidden which leads me to believe they are in fact in memory somewhere. Possibly another change occurred after 5.2.

Edit:

Specifically my hotbars are hidden/unhidden by using a macro command /hotbar display 10 [on/off]

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Ray.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, they are indeed in memory. Direct links between keybinds and skills have always been in memory.
    But this data is nonlinear and is extremely difficult to work with. It would require redesigning about 80% of low level interaction modules.

The link above describes a workaround that allows minimizing the clutter on your screen to a small semi-transparent bar.
    Would you please clarify, is this a significant problem to you?

Ray
    Participant

Yes, they are indeed in memory. Direct links between keybinds and skills have always been in memory.
    But this data is nonlinear and is extremely difficult to work with. It would require redesigning about 80% of low level interaction modules.

The link above describes a workaround that allows minimizing the clutter on your screen to a small semi-transparent bar.
    Would you please clarify, is this a significant problem to you?

For me it is not a significant problem, just a minor annoyance. I think that after looking at the suggestion of hiding them behind the MSQ quest UI component I wont even be able to see them at all and it will be an “out of sight out of mind” type thing.

Ray
    Participant

Would it be possible to allow miqobot to automatically move down the enemy target list when Assist Mode is enabled, with an optional hotkey to disable this sort of feature? My request is that it would simply start from the top of the enemy list and when the first enemy in the list is dead it then moves to the next and on and on. If you need to manually select some other enemy you trigger the hotkey to temporarily disable this feature, do what you need, then reenable it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, we will add your suggestion to the list of potential improvements.
    Thank you for your request!

Ray
    Participant

Is it intended that fists of fire is removed and reapplied after every single zone while using the bot?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, there is no algorithm in Miqobot that would remove Fists of Fire on purpose.

Please note, however, the game removes all stacks of Meditation from your character after teleporting to another location and disables all stances after entering a level synced instance. In this case, refreshing Meditation stacks and reapplying Fists of Fire is of course the intended behavior.

Ray
    Participant

Apologies, I was mistaken, it was reapplying meditation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.