Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

shine
    Participant

I would like to please request, if possible, a MT/OT option. because when I go into a raid with miqo on she vokes off the MT, and i cannot stop her from doing so. Is there any way to prevent it besides taking it off the bar possibly? If not I will just remove it from my bar.

I would like to also request that i be able to pause when chat happens, during crafting, like she pauses when i am in combat. i love talking while crafting, but my maths disability takes up a lot of my time and stresses me out so i use miqo. but i cannot chat then. if not a possibility, then i understand.

thank you for all you do 🙂

Krude
    Participant

I’ve done a lot of 8 man raids as tank with miqo, and in my experience, the bot only provokes if it sees your target attacking a not-tank. I’ve been OT a lot and she never voked off the MT, only when the MT lost hate and the boss attacked someone else in the party.

You could still do a macro with provoke and assign it a different macro icon. As long as the macro doesn’t have a provoke icon, she won’t press it to provoke iirc. So you can still manually provoke without miqo pressing it if you have these weird issues.

As for pausing, it’s on the to-do list and a huge undertaking because the way miqo tasks work needs to be rewritten so they don’t break when paused. If you’re not crafting with scenarios though, but with the crafting tab, you can just… stop the crafting.
    It’s a bit cumbersome, and you need to adjust your crafting amounts since it resets when you stop, but any time you want to talk, you just hit Finish during crafting, chat, then you can start up the crafting again. Miqo will pick up the crafting task right in the middle where you left it, too.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

I would like to please request, if possible, a MT/OT option. because when I go into a raid with miqo on she vokes off the MT, and i cannot stop her from doing so. Is there any way to prevent it besides taking it off the bar possibly? If not I will just remove it from my bar.

When Miqobot detects another tank in your party, she will not use Provoke unless you are the MT.
    In addition, Miqobot will never use Provoke without a tank stance. In case you are the only tank in party and you still wish to remove the tank stance, like for example in Alliance Raids, you can simply disable “Heals and Buffs” setting.

I would like to also request that i be able to pause when chat happens, during crafting, like she pauses when i am in combat. i love talking while crafting, but my maths disability takes up a lot of my time and stresses me out so i use miqo. but i cannot chat then. if not a possibility, then i understand.

Yes, automatic pause for chat will be available in all features.
    Thank you for your request.

KarmikMkIII
    KarmikMkIII
    Participant

I’ve got a strange issue I noticed a few hours ago. I was watching Miqo run through Holminster Switch and sometimes at Fiery Crossroads (the large open area after the second boss) she will just run to the center and stay there. If none of the enemies are near her, she will use ranged skills (or in the case of MNK, spam Form Shift), never once attempting to move closer. She will even fight back when I attempt to manually get close. This isn’t a problem as a tank (she will prioritize grabbing the enemies before returning to the center) or ranged and healer (since they can do their jobs from a distance), but on melee DPS jobs it’s a HUGE dps loss. I have no idea what’s causing this because she doesn’t always do it, but it’s almost every time.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting. Yes, we are aware of this issue.
    This area is too big for internal combat navigation module, therefore we had to split it in two parts. And sometimes Miqobot ends up on the wrong half of the arena. If you enable “Show Arena” setting, you will see the bounds that prevent her from reaching the enemies correctly.

This issue is not critical, because your Trust party will complete the battle and the dungeon will proceed normally. But yes, you will lose approximately 1-2 minutes in this case. We will try to address this problem in the future.

Vrtrav
    Participant

Has there been any major changes to the crafting solver? Before the patch i had no issues HQing the new Aesthetes gear, but now i’m having trouble making the gathering set. I have full pentamelded 490 crafting gear, and 470 weapons. But i’m only getting to about 18% HQ chance on the gathering Aesthetes gear, even with food. Using 4:1 and checking all the ‘cpu intensive’ boxes

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, there hasn’t been any changes to the Crafting Solver algorithms.
    Please verify that you have all important abilities present on hotbar.

If you would like to receive additional assistance, we can analyze the crafting logs from your Miqobot. Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

Try taking observe off the bar I found the bot likes to spam this instead of just getting on with the craft which is probably your issue. also I only use mani and inno no need for waste not

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Not Human Not Human.

Akhorishaan
    Participant
    2+

Hello! I’ve come across another interesting oddity. I’ve just completed the level 52 MNK job quest and learned Form Shift, which can be used to maintain Greased Lightning indefinitely between bouts of combat, however Miqo will only ever use Form Shift when you are targeting an enemy at range. If you don’t have a target, she will not use it and Greased Lightning will fall off.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, Form Shift is only a part of the combat rotation, it’s not used to refresh Greased Lightning when there is no enemy. But perhaps we should address it, since other jobs refresh their resources outside of combat.
    Thank you for your feedback.

blooch
    Participant

DO you reccomend ALL abilities be present on bars?
    I at times reach points where Miqo chooses to spam patient touch and rapid synthesis… to the point where it fails melds as a result.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I at times reach points where Miqo chooses to spam patient touch and rapid synthesis… to the point where it fails melds as a result.

Miqobot does not include an emotional response. Regardless of how many times Patient Touch fails, Crafting Solver continues to follow the optimal synthesis path. It will make no attempt to salvage a failing craft.
    There is no magic that would allow RNG abilities to succeed. If the RNG has decided that the current synthesis must fail, it will fail.

However, when Crafting Solver detects a 100% solution that does not depend on Good / Excellent procs, it will stop using RNG abilities automatically.

DO you reccomend ALL abilities be present on bars?

It depends on your goals.
    – If you craft a lot of expert recipes and would like to achieve maximum rating over a big number of crafts, then yes, RNG abilities are paramount.
    – If you craft only a few recipes and would like to see a stable process instead, then please remove RNG abilities from hotbar.

acrazycyclist
    acrazycyclist
    Participant

Any way to have Miqo only grab the final chest? Maybe a check for the dungeon exit and when found if no other chests have been grabbed then grab the closest chest?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

At the moment there is a setting to open all coffers in the dungeon, but nobody has requested a separate option for the final chest only. We will see what we can do.
    Thank you for your request.

acrazycyclist
    acrazycyclist
    Participant

Thank you, the idea is mostly for folks farming a specific minion or orchestrion roll that comes off the current available squad/trust options and want to save on inventory space.

Another request / idea, and let me know if this is something I should do myself as a scenario type of deal but what about applying food buffs / squadron battle manuals before dungeon runs?

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.