Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

Yamato
    Participant

diademBoom() is broken can’t work.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Yamato.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue?
    The function diademBoom() has been tested and confirmed to be in working order. Please show us the message log related to the moment when Miqobot attempted to use Aetheromatic Auger, and we will do our best to help you.

Yamato
    Participant

(上午 08:59:32) Going from 103 to 111 in 4 trips.
    (上午 08:59:35) 3 trips more..
    (上午 08:59:38) 2 trips more..
    (上午 08:59:41) 1 trip more..
    (上午 08:59:41) Destination reached!
    (上午 08:59:41) Boom this: ”
    (上午 08:59:5(上午 09:00:45) I can’t catch an enemy in my target >.<

i’m use japanese

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue indicates that Miqobot was not able to target the nearest enemy.
    This is not a critical issue and should be easy to fix.

Please try the following solutions:

1. Make sure that there are no obstacles blocking the line of sight.
      Try to choose an open area that allows easy access to enemies around.
    2. If Miqobot is unable to target a monster while being directly next to it, there could be a keybind conflict in your game settings.
      You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Yamato
    Participant

But 5.2 can work and keybind not conflict.

Krude
    Participant

FWIW, i can confirm that the bot also has problems for me. I’ve been using the same Diadem scenario as before the patch, and the booms worked out fine. Now when i run the same script, i invariably end up with a full auger bar because eventually miqo will just swivel the camera confusedly for half a minute whenever she reaches a diademBoom() and then skips it.

I’ve just watched her land right in front of a diadem golem and got this:

(10:40:27) Going from 345 to 367 in 4 trips.
    (10:40:31) 3 trips more..
    (10:40:34) 2 trips more..
    (10:40:36) 1 trip more..
    (10:40:36) Destination reached!
    (10:40:36) Boom this: ”

Then she looks around for a while and continues on.

I’ve tested this for a while though (not long because my diadem timer was already running out) and couldn’t quite recpliacte it reliably. When i selected the mob manually and used DIademBoom(), it would work. Even deselecting it afterwards and using Boom would properly find it again. If i flew away from the spot and pathed back to it from various points, sometimes it would target the mob with boom, sometimes it would land right next to it and bring up the blank log line for it, swivel the camera, look directly at it, but not target it.

The only thing it might be, is that in my limited testing, when Miqo approached from an angle where the mob was visible on screen, meaning it was visible right there when diademBoom() activates, she’d be able to shoot it.
    If she, for example flew down from a higher vantage point and the camera was pointing at the ground with no mob in sight (said golem was behind and to the left not far away in this case), i’d get the blank Boom this: ” logline, then she’d swivel the camera around as if looking for it, look at the mob but never find it.

edit: TBH from how the bot acts, it doesn’t look like she can’t find or lock in on a monster. It looks like she’s trying to target something that isn’t there somehow? And the camera swiveling isn’t to find a monster to boom, but to find whatever blank actor string she’s decided to target.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Krude.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Thank you for providing additional information.
    We have managed to reproduce your issue using this description.

It appears that there are new invisible enemies in Diadem that confuse Miqobot. Most likely, they have been added in preparation for the next phase of Ishgard Restoration. You can also see them by enabling the 3D Radar. They exist on the server but do not have any visual representation in the game client.
    We will investigate the problem further and see what we can do.

In the meantime, please avoid using diademBoom().
    We apologize for inconvenience.

symmas
    Participant

Some feedback. Firstly, I don’t know why Miqo requires the use of adjusting the camera angle when she does a dungeon or other general things on her own, yet it’d be nice if she didn’t have to set the camera angle all wonky to do her work.

Secondly, and of the most importance, is during combat. She chooses to use abilities that interrupt movement while I’m, in fact, moving on a basis that is frequent enough to be a problem. As she can apparently tell when I’m moving according to how you described Blind Positionals (which I’m not using) I find it to be quite the oversight that the ability to tell when I’m moving doesn’t extend outside of that as she’ll make me stutter-step/stop mid movement to attempt to cast an ability and thus make me get caught in something and take unnecessary damage, get hit with mechanics, get outright killed, or other similar issues.

While I’m actively moving she absolutely needs to avoid attempting to utilize any ability that interrupts the player’s movement. If I’m moving there’s a good reason for it, after all. I can understand why this might happen if I were using dashes and backsteps or something but I’m not. If she can detect when I’m moving for Blind Positions so as to not interrupt my movement to do a positional then surely she should be able to detect when I’m moving when that’s off and she wants to otherwise cast some movement interrupting ability. Just for the sake of clarity here, by “ability” I mean any spell, weaponskill, etc. I’m not specifically talking about things that are labeled abilities.

Other than that I have no real constructive feedback; indeed it’s just how impressed I am at the work that’s been done and how well she otherwise works and has been working. Thank you for your time.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Firstly, I don’t know why Miqo requires the use of adjusting the camera angle when she does a dungeon or other general things on her own, yet it’d be nice if she didn’t have to set the camera angle all wonky to do her work.

Would you please clarify your request?
    We are not aware of any movement coordination method that doesn’t involve adjusting the camera angle. Do you wish the camera to remain still at all times?

While I’m actively moving she absolutely needs to avoid attempting to utilize any ability that interrupts the player’s movement. If I’m moving there’s a good reason for it, after all. I can understand why this might happen if I were using dashes and backsteps or something but I’m not.

Could you please give us an example of a movement interrupting ability?
    Outside of dashes and backsteps, there are no such weaponskills or abilities that we know of. Miqobot has specific instructions not to attempt any spells during movement, but even in this case the game would interrupt the spell instead of movement.

Krude
    Participant

I’m assuming symmas is using standard camera mode, which means every time you press an ability or a cast, the character stops and turns towards the enemy, which is intended behaviour for that camera type.

if you’re using combat assist, you should be using legacy camera mode, which does not try to adjust the camera and fight you when you want to walk somewhere, so you can for example actually walk along AND attack during a dungeon pull insted of constantly turning around.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

The diademBoom function isn’t fully working for me anymore, it doesn’t quite detect enemies anymore at times. Sometimes it works, but other times it just stands next to an enemy doing nothing but looking around. It is specific enemy types that aren’t detected anymore, and this seems to be a known issue, but not sure if you need more information. Let me know if you need more testing.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by soviras soviras.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Already been reported, as posted earlier on this very page.

NotABotter
    Participant

Hello,

I wanted your thoughts on WAR’s rotation priorities. From running Miqo for a few mins on rotation she prioritizes Upheaval and then goes into Inner Release after using Infuriate stacks. If she was adjusted to save the first Upheaval for after Inner Release it would hit Crit and Direct. Then Upheaval would be available almost every Inner Release cycle. What do you think?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The diademBoom function isn’t fully working for me anymore, it doesn’t quite detect enemies anymore at times. Sometimes it works, but other times it just stands next to an enemy doing nothing but looking around. It is specific enemy types that aren’t detected anymore, and this seems to be a known issue, but not sure if you need more information. Let me know if you need more testing.

Yes, this is a known issue.
    Please refer to this post for details: Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback #23254

I wanted your thoughts on WAR’s rotation priorities. From running Miqo for a few mins on rotation she prioritizes Upheaval and then goes into Inner Release after using Infuriate stacks. If she was adjusted to save the first Upheaval for after Inner Release it would hit Crit and Direct. Then Upheaval would be available almost every Inner Release cycle. What do you think?

All right, we will try to implement better Upheaval alignment in the future versions.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Scalyblue
    Participant

Have there been any changes from 1.3.34 to 1.3.35 in the technique you use to hook the keyboard in combat assist, I keep running into an intermittent issue where my joystick input is being interrupted by the assist mode key presses, almost like the application is intermittently losing focus in very short intervals.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.