Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

My thoughts were just the idea that using the Atonement rotation while capped on MP felt like a wasted opportunity.

Delaying FoF is an equally wasted opportunity. You have to choose its either physical first or magical first cant have both at the same time.

pld opener

Sasasegawa
    Participant

A small QoL improvement.

Currently when you select a tab the position of all the tabs will flip, it’s a minor nitpick.

Example attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, we will add your suggestion to the list of QoL improvements.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Krude
    Participant

I don’t mind the tab flip, and speaking from a UI design and continuity standpoint, it makes sense.

But while we’re on the topic of QoL stuff, here’s my suggestion / wish:

A simple counter (or maybe two?) for scenario repeats. Especially in busier scenarios with lots of navigation or long crafts, it’s not always feasible to scroll up the log while the scenario is running to find out how far into the scenario you are. A little counter on the scenario page that displays the current chapter repeat, and maybe a second one displaying full repeats, would be very nice.

Oh yeah, i don’t want to be greedy, but another thing for running scenarios: currently the whole interface blocks whenever Miqo is running something – a craft, the gathering, combat assist or whatever – which is fine and makes sense, since you want users to know “hey i’m busy right now” and prevent shenanigans. This, however, prevents you from inspecting your currently running scenario.
    This is only an issue on the longer ones, really, where you need the scroll bar (like the “infinite diadem” ones). I understand the need to block input so idiots don’t try to rewrite the scenario while it’s running, but is it possible to make the list scrollable at least while miqo is running?

Alternatively: While miqo runs through the list of commands, she’ll only scroll automatically to the next command that’s not visible, so the currently running command is always at the very bottom of the list. This means you can’t see what comes next when you can’t scroll.
    Would it be possible to auto-scroll the currently active command to the center of the view, so you always have a clear view of both what has already passed and what comes next?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

A little counter on the scenario page that displays the current chapter repeat, and maybe a second one displaying full repeats, would be very nice.

Yes, a status bar for displaying the current activity progress is planned for all features.

I understand the need to block input so idiots don’t try to rewrite the scenario while it’s running, but is it possible to make the list scrollable at least while miqo is running?

Would it be possible to auto-scroll the currently active command to the center of the view, so you always have a clear view of both what has already passed and what comes next?

Yes, this is also something we are planning to address in the QoL update.
    Thank you for your request.

Rikka
    Rikka
    Participant

Hi,

Would like to make suggestion for extracting materia, would be nice if it would check if they are extractable and else closes it and end command.

Kinda using the sendKey() function but it breaks all the time even on high delay, probably breaks due to alt tab or moving of mouse while it is running.

Thank you.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Would like to make suggestion for extracting materia, would be nice if it would check if they are extractable and else closes it and end command.

Yes, Materia Extraction is already planned in the form of a new function for Scenario Engine.
    Scenario Engine updates are planned after Crafting and Gathering updates.

Upcoming Features

Kinda using the sendKey() function but it breaks all the time even on high delay, probably breaks due to alt tab or moving of mouse while it is running.

This is a known issue which happens under extensive mouse movement, due to the fact that Miqobot does not use code injections.
    In order to prevent this behaviour, please switch your game to Windowed mode and minimize it.

You can find detailed explanation of the problem in the Known Issues section.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

I’m a new user, on the trial version of 1.3.35 (deciding whether to buy) and maybe I’ve done something wrong, but Miqobot is:

• Not reporting any errors in the log (entire startup log visible in first screenshot)
    • Showing errors in the monitor tab (see screenshots)
    • Unaware that I am logged in when I click the “attach to…” button (see screenshots)
    • Not constructing a new nav grid properly (no new node is created beneath me, probably because she can’t find me)

I checked the FAQ, both the quick setup and not working sections, and I have all of the listed keys bound, my camera mode is legacy, I only have a mouse and keyboard so it’s not in controller mode, my mount flight mode is auto, and Miqobot is running as administrator. My antivirus is ESET, which has never silently interfered with a program – if it thinks there’s a problem, it’ll announce it. I checked its log files anyway, and there are no messages about Miqobot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We are very sorry, but unfortunately there is no trial version of Miqobot.

It was abused many times and some users have tried creating exploits to use Miqobot for free. Therefore fixing the trial system is a low priority task at the moment.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Oh, I guess the help is outdated? Do I need to buy a license to make anything work then? I mean, as long as the rest of it works as advertised, $10 for a month is definitely worth it. I just wanted to try and get some experience with the interface before committing, but it’s not that expensive.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, the screenshots in the Help section are outdated.
    We apologize for misinformation.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

No worries! A quick line about the trial being disabled or something might be nice just to avoid confusion, but like I said, I was already planning to buy.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    3+

As somebody not associated with the team, but an actual user, the $10/month is absolutely worth it.

sebastseng
    Participant

When applying my own crafting rotation, I found an issue with “Final Appraisal”.
    It seems the app cannot detect Final Appraisal been used, and keep repeating using the skill.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Final Appraisal does not advance the synthesis step and may indeed break your macro.
    However, there is a simple workaround for that. Please create the following ingame macro and put it on your hotbar instead of Final Appraisal:

/ac "Final Appraisal" <wait.2>
    /ac "Delicate Synthesis"

Please replace Delicate Synthesis with the action that comes next in your rotation.
    This macro will execute two actions at the same step and will advance the synthesis correctly.

Please note that this workaround is not required for Crafting Solver. The solver is fully capable of handling Final Appraisal as intended.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.