Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

ECWSandman
    Participant

Will targeting Trusts be added to Scenarios in the same way Dungeons work for Squadrons?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, Trust Dungeons are already available in scenarios. They are activated via the same function as Squadron Dungeons.
    An example of scenario would look like this:

dungeon(Holminster)
    squadron(3)

ECWSandman
    Participant

Thanks. I was using the whole name like the rest of the dungeons and it wasn’t working. Didn’t think about just using the first name.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Would you please clarify the issue? Full dungeon name is supposed to work too.

dungeon(Holminster Switch)
    squadron(3)

ECWSandman
    Participant
    1+

User error. I was missing a letter. 🙂

Everything working as intedned.

edgedy
    Participant

Minor issue, Holminster Switch – playing as a healer. Thancred got a slow by the gremlin. Healer didn’t esuna. (not a big deal but figured I’d mention it.)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for reporting very much.
    The issue with Esuna is confirmed and will be addressed in the next version.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

This is probably the wrong place to ask, so my bad ahead of time.

Are all trust dungeons implemented, or just Holminster Switch for now? Only asking so I know how to plan ahead.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Only Holminster Switch support is implemented.
    Additional dungeons are coming after Crafting and Gathering updates.

Miqobot v1.3.32 – Patch Notes

SleepBob
    Participant

Some fishing skills dont seem to proc?, like with the hooks and etc. not sure if its just me tho

Alicex
    Participant

Hello,

I tried launching Miqobot today and got Line 21624 error.
    I’m not sure what’s causing it, any help would be highly appreciated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Some fishing skills dont seem to proc?, like with the hooks and etc. not sure if its just me tho

Would you please clarify your issue?
    If you ask about Patience, it is used only at maximum GP in order to increase the number of possible Hooksets afterwards.

If this information still doesn’t help, then please give us more details about your issue. What skill exactly doesn’t proc and what are the conditions that you expect it to?

I tried launching Miqobot today and got Line 21624 error.
    I’m not sure what’s causing it, any help would be highly appreciated!

If you experience this error at launch, it usually indicates that your presets file is corrupted.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will help you fix it: https://miqobot.com/#support

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    5+

I was going to post this in the Combat Beta thread, but it’s ancient now so I’ll just say here:

The new cards functionality for AST is pretty damn impressive, as are the updates to SMN’s rotation. Like, startlingly impressive.

shadowthegamer
    Participant

First of all: Yup! The card management is nothing short of amazing. Huge thanks for that.

I do notice a minor issue with something else though, but it might be just me since I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere on the forum.

Miqobot usually executes all skills smoothly. Now with the latest update, she seems to wait maybe about 0.2 seconds before using the next one. Is that just me? If so, any ideas for a way to fix it?

Just in case: Yes I do have macros in my hotbar, but only 3 or 4 skills are macro…-ed(?), and I put all skills Miqobot uses into the hotbars 1&2 since she seems most comfortable with these slots. This is an issue I have with all jobs.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

It has always been like this.
    The game has a soft animation lock of 500-750 milliseconds after every skill, which prevents the execution of another ability for the duration of the lock. In addition, any shortcut with Ctrl / Alt / Shift modifier requires a minimum of 250 milliseconds to be registered by the game.
    You can read this information in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

So the answer to your question is:
    No, there is no way to fix a delay of 0.2 seconds. But it should have no impact on your gameplay.

However, if you have started noticing this only now, then perhaps your issue is of different nature and the delay you mention is actually longer than 0.2 seconds.
    If you would like to receive technical assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.