Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by lalafell lalafell 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

You have to start in Diadem. If you start in The Firmament it will screw up.

oseirus
    Participant

Any idea how to solve an issue where the gathering stops with this message:

(4:56:07 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

It successfully gathers about 5 nodes, then seems unable to find nodes afterwards. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, I’m a little new to this. I try restart it and it does the same.

usa-chan
    Participant

I also have an issue with the island clipping. My keybinds are set fine..

– Destination reached!
    – I give up – can’t find that gathering node 🙁
    – This node is just bugged, I see no reason coming back here. Blacklisted. :3
    – Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘lv??’ *.*
    – I sense something far away (-534, 435)… But that node is blacklisted!

I keep getting clipping (which was made better by changing to smaller mount) and nodes being “blacklisted”..

thanks for the route helps a lot.

haruharu304
    Participant

Fixed the issue I had but now I’m wondering, is there a way to set this up so it automatically re-enters The Diadem?

Slanket
    Participant

Chapter 3 already does that.

Sai
    Participant

Oof. Ignore this, I figured it out and am a derp. Thank you very much for this.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Sai.

uwotmate
    Participant

Tried running this yesterday but it seems to get stuck on the island where the unspoiled node shows up. It just starts looking for nodes where there aren’t any and it stays in place until I manually hit “skip step” a few times until it goes to the next island. Any idea what’s going wrong? I zone into Diadem and start the scenario, then I leave it alone until I see it stuck.

Waypoint 232 also gets stuck dismounting.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  uwotmate.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  uwotmate.

Atlin
    Participant
    1+

Tried running this yesterday but it seems to get stuck on the island where the unspoiled node shows up. It just starts looking for nodes where there aren’t any and it stays in place until I manually hit “skip step” a few times until it goes to the next island. Any idea what’s going wrong? I zone into Diadem and start the scenario, then I leave it alone until I see it stuck.

This is impossible to diagnose since there are four islands with unspoiled nodes, two of which spawn on the islands (wind/lightning) and one of which spawns in range to be detected (earth). Gonna need more information than that to work out what island you’re getting stuck on; lightning island is the place where the bot had trouble with originally but yesterday I ran it for three full rotations and didn’t get stuck once.

/edit: Just to check; you’re using the updated version posted on page 2, right? 1.0.1 fixes the lightning island choke point that 1.0.0 has.

Waypoint 232 also gets stuck dismounting.

I’d have to double check what waypoint this is but again I can’t say the bot ever got outright stuck for me. What mount are you using? It could be that you’re on a particularly large mount; I’ve noticed the bot will more frequently get slightly clogged if I wind up on a bigger mount of mine and then unstick when mounting/dismounting a second time and roulette pulls a smaller mount. If I leave the bot going for a full rotation later today at some point I’ll keep an eye on this though and double check.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Atlin.

Neruli
    Participant

When running this I keep getting ‘Cannot use as current class’ messages. Im level 80 miner, I have no idea what Im doing wrong.

Kasxof
    Participant

I have changed all my keybindings, what is num 4, num 8 and num 0 supposed to be?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

In System:

NUMPAD4 – Move Cursor Left
    NUMPAD8 – Move Cursor Up
    NUMPAD0 – Confirm

Sorry I haven’t really been doing any updates/fixes to this. Been busy crafting for the ranking season. Will focus more after things settle down.

ichigarou
    Participant

Will this get updated to include the timed nodes?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

No plans on including timed nodes. Also still no diademBoom either. Sorry.

1.0.2 updates waypoint 298 to not get stuck, and adjusts the route to 176 as Miqobot oftentimes doesn’t “see” the node there, so I forced a route that moves her past the node, then doubles back. The route is set one-way and then will use a “normal” path (also one-way) to get out to continue on the route.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Slickster
    Participant

So I just tried it out, had to fly to the first island south of Diadem entrance, it went to the first mining node, used KY2 for some reason, took a screenshot and after gathering it, it stopped, and on miqobot it said “gathering finished”. What am I doing wrong? I’ve got num0/2/8 set up properly, mouse mode and legacy type movement selected. First time using it, can anyone help me out?

Slickster
    Participant

Can’t edit the post, ran the scenario again and now it goes to the first node, spins the camera around and does nothing.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.