Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by lalafell lalafell 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Hello! Thought i’d ask about the last chapter. At some points it would time out and id have to restart Miqobot. To double check, I ran Chapter 3 while inside the diadem and it worked fine. I guess my question would be, Should this not run in background in order to prevent this from happening?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

If you time out, you’ll naturally desync the scenario.

One of the biggest wastes of time is not using the “auto gather” checkbox at the bottom. Set that up ahead of time and the scenario runs much faster. Won’t solve other desyncs, however.

DarkendSun
    Participant

alright so ive been trying to figure this out for a few days now, ive changed the “slot” from 5 to 2 and have taken out the “gather by name” item name, but it’s still only gathering the default items, attached is what it looks like, can someone please help me figure out what i’m doing wrong? my mining isnt level 80 and it would be greatly appreciated to get this fixed so i can gather things automatically and earn exp doing it, thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

alright so ive been trying to figure this out for a few days now, ive changed the “slot” from 5 to 2 and have taken out the “gather by name” item name, but it’s still only gathering the default items, attached is what it looks like, can someone please help me figure out what i’m doing wrong? my mining isnt level 80 and it would be greatly appreciated to get this fixed so i can gather things automatically and earn exp doing it, thank you in advance!

Did you overwrite the profile after you changed it? If you didn’t it’ll just revert back.

DarkendSun
    Participant

what exactly are the steps to overwriting the file? as far as importing, ive deleted all scenarios, changed and saved the file, triple checked the text file and everything before importing the file in again. thank you again for the help ^^

*EDIT* im uploading them in the scenarios tab and executing them there

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  DarkendSun.
    lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

what exactly are the steps to overwriting the file? as far as importing, ive deleted all scenarios, changed and saved the file, triple checked the text file and everything before importing the file in again. thank you again for the help ^^

*EDIT* im uploading them in the scenarios tab and executing them there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.