Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by lalafell lalafell 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    6+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 3 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.41, it is outdated.

Initial Release of my Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining scenario, grid, and preset. If you have the old stuff from before, you can remove them as they are worthless. The only reused items are the skill rotations.

This is the initial release, it’s rough, but I did make a loop around with it. There are NO diademBoom() entries in here, this is just aiming to get your node hitting going. Expect issues, this is very rough. Thankfully there’s a lot fewer bad mining node points this time around.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hentqi58
    Participant

Thank you!
    So far it works for me´!

koopamochi
    Participant
    (6:01:31 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:01:31 AM) 	'infinite diadem miner p3'
    (6:01:31 AM) 	Chapter: 1
    (6:01:35 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (6:01:36 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: 'Diadem Mining Grid P3', Waypoint: 2)
    (6:01:36 AM) Going from 0 to 2 in 3 trips.
    (6:01:36 AM) Sorry, can't move. It's dark and creepy around me! I'd better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    (6:01:36 AM) Current zone: Unknown (ID 03A1)
    (6:01:36 AM) Sorry, can't move. I had a blackout and I'm still hiding in the corner!

I’m new to the miqobot so perhaps it is something on my end? I changed the grid to the one imported but after that I am unsure what else to do

sherbet
    Participant
    1+
    (6:01:31 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:01:31 AM) 	'infinite diadem miner p3'
    (6:01:31 AM) 	Chapter: 1
    (6:01:35 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (6:01:36 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: 'Diadem Mining Grid P3', Waypoint: 2)
    (6:01:36 AM) Going from 0 to 2 in 3 trips.
    (6:01:36 AM) Sorry, can't move. It's dark and creepy around me! I'd better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    (6:01:36 AM) Current zone: Unknown (ID 03A1)
    (6:01:36 AM) Sorry, can't move. I had a blackout and I'm still hiding in the corner!

I’m new to the miqobot so perhaps it is something on my end? I changed the grid to the one imported but after that I am unsure what else to do

Make sure Miqobot is updated to the latest version, _v1.3.36, I had to re-download before it would work.

That said, it seems great so far! If anyone could adapt it for botany I’d love to see it.

koopamochi
    Participant

Just got the update notification now and it is working! Thank you!
    Really good job so far!

vega
    Participant

(13:20:32) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

i have to manually skip to the next segment everytime this appears. (i know its a rough one as you stated but i thought feedback might help)

Also: it is very likely i am the one doing smth. wrong , in that case pls help a brother out :(!

thanks for putting smth out this early btw!

Atlin
    Participant

I can’t get the scenario to properly start with duty finder, but that looks to be a keybind issue from what I can tell. Just manually starting the actual gathering chapter in Diadem works wonders though; many thanks!
    Haven’t experienced any issues thus far while actually gathering; pathing is good if not a wee bit ‘on the nose’, but not concerned about it as I don’t plan to use it for extended periods above a couple of hours at a time.

dragondadster
    dragondadster
    Participant

What a legend, miqobot should do a hall of fame post category for stuff like these.
    Thank you.

Hentqi58
    Participant

Since i cant edit my own post, i would love to add something, the route from 149 to 150 is kinda hard for the bot, sincé it will be stuck below the island, a little fix maybe there. Sometimes, thé bot is confused and goes backwards sometimes, i have to help there abit but no´t a húge problem id say :). overall everything besides that works!

Kamii
    Participant

are the timenodes included in this scenario?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

No. This is strictly for regular nodes. The old phase 2 weather nodes should work, since they’re on the same nodes, you’d just have to change the preset to look for Grade 3 items instead of Grade 2.

Right now the levin one does impact some things when it’s up, plus some other issues I’m aware of. Will address later when I have some time.

Kamii
    Participant

ok,thank you for your answer and your work <3

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

This works great, thank you! Looking forward to phase 3 botanist 🙂

vega
    Participant

I am currently confused about it , is this farming every regular miner item or is it limited to certain items for the turn in only. Because i am halfway through the loop and its limited to around 6 items?

koopamochi
    Participant

Is there any way to change the slot that is gathered? I’m only a level 60 with my miner but it keeps hitting the level 80 (which is a 0%). There is a level 60 slot but it isn’t default

I should say I tried changing the slot in the Gathering section but it doesn’t work.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  koopamochi.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  koopamochi.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.