Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Mining

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by lalafell lalafell 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

cglatot
    Participant
    1+

Is there any way to change the slot that is gathered? I’m only a level 60 with my miner but it keeps hitting the level 80 (which is a 0%). There is a level 60 slot but it isn’t default

I should say I tried changing the slot in the Gathering section but it doesn’t work.

You need to also delete the entries in “gather by name” – gather by name will override the slot number

I am currently confused about it , is this farming every regular miner item or is it limited to certain items for the turn in only. Because i am halfway through the loop and its limited to around 6 items?

It currently only farms Artisanal items. See above if you want to change it.

koopamochi
    Participant

Oh good to know! Thank you

vega
    Participant

got it , thank you

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    2+

v1.0.1 Updates:

Split up the scenario after Waypoint(150) into 3 chunks to avoid issues with node skipping.
    Connected 179 to 182 and shifted travel point to try to avoid picking up the timed lightning nodes.

Again, still very rough, but hope to solve a few issues. Won’t be able to work much for a while, will address other issues that appear later.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Moonhead
    Participant

Firstly, nice work!

For your “rough release” it works brilliantly.

I am however fairly new and wonder if anyone can guide me how to change what is gathered as it only does artisan stuff and id like to gather specific items to craft with hopefully.

haruharu304
    Participant

(17:38:06) Uhoh. I don’t know where is key ‘0xA4’ for action ‘Confirm’.

I just keep getting this message :/

Nvm, fixed it. Need to figure out keybindings for this.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  haruharu304.

cglatot
    Participant
    1+

Firstly, nice work!

For your “rough release” it works brilliantly.

I am however fairly new and wonder if anyone can guide me how to change what is gathered as it only does artisan stuff and id like to gather specific items to craft with hopefully.

Scroll up: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/phase-3-infinite-diadem-mining/page/2/#post-23935

haruharu304
    Participant

Not sure how helpful this will be but I keep getting this message:

(19:12:15) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (19:12:15) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (19:12:15) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

At x: 34.5 y: 20.6 I keep getting stuck underneath the island.

TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant
    1+

try using diff mount, I personally use whisper go cause it’s small and I didn’t get stuck for a whole rotation.

haruharu304
    Participant

Ah, hopefully that’ll work. Thank you, Cakejuice!

TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant

you are welcome =D the gentle human did say it’s rough so people will encounter stuff there and there because we all have different internet connection so the ms/latency/specs can mess it up too ^^

haruharu304
    Participant

Nah. Still appears to be an issue. Not sure how to fix it. q_q My character just keeps flying under the island at those co-ords.

teddybearxdf
    Participant

Just gonna park under here. How do we set a scenario at firmament to repair before entering back into Diadem?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Since that spot is a manual “move for 2 seconds into the tornado and wait”, I need more info on how it acts for you before hand. Depending on your latency and such, you may need to adjust how long W is held for. I put for 2 seconds as it works for me.

Also, W needs to be “move forward” on your keybinds.

burton
    Participant

whenever I try to use this it just instantly goes to the floor level and never leaves

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.