Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

Forum Forums Discussion Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

This topic contains 69 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

Noooo… I’m still missing 10 accursed hoards for the sixth sense title…
    Then just a question: Even if the exact position of the invisible hoard isn’t shown anymore, can Miqobot at least tell if there is a hidden hoard on the map (since it may be spawned in the center of the level and repositioned if the server decides you hit the spot)? Because then at least we could enter the potd and after a floor is cleared I would search every inch of the dungeon until I found the chest :s

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Unfortunately no, Miqobot can not sense hoards anymore because they are removed from the game client completely.
    From now on, Accursed Hoards are stored server side and there is not a single hint about their location or even presence. Until Pomander of Intuition is used, the game client contains absolutely no data to identify the possibility of a hidden hoard on the current floor.

We are investigating the issue, but we have no info to share at the moment.

We are extremely sorry that this feature is removed by Square Enix. If there exists a workaround, we will do everything in our power to find it.
    Also, if you happen to know anything that might help the investigation, please let us know!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Miqobot Miqobot.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Important warning!

If you launch new version of Miqobot and something doesn’t work right, pay extreme attention to what she says in the Output Area. If you see the following message:

(WARNING) I was corrupted D:! Please check your antivirus and firewall.

It means that something is tampering with Miqobot’s EXE file or support files.

1. Verify that you do NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time. If you have the old version running, the new version will not be able to upgrade the necessary support files stored in %temp%\miqobot Windows folder.
      – Please delete old versions of Miqobot as they are no longer supported.
      – Please restart the new version after that.

2. If you run only a single version of Miqobot and you still see this message, verify that you WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall as necessary.

We have already identified 7 cases of antivirus blocking Miqobot, and it seems that we didn’t make this message visible enough. We did not expect this to be such a frequently occuring issue.
    We will adjust the visibility of this message and will try to ensure that you don’t miss it in the future.

But please note that Miqobot is NOT a virus, therefore she makes no attempt to fight your antiviruses.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We’ve lost the hidden hoards :'(…but gained slutty miqobot… 😀

Yes, this is the experimental feature we mentioned earlier 🙂

As it was requested, now you can change Miqobot avatar in Advanced Settings. There are 3 options to choose from:
    – Classic Gear
    – Exotic Gear
    – Hidden

Randomrambo
    Participant

Really? that was the new feature that was added? Out of all the stuff that you’re apparently working on that could have been added by now and a pointless avatar change is added? something that you won’t really be staring at all the time you’re “botting”.

Sorry for sounding so rude, but that just seems really pointless when you’re trying to look at the bigger picture for Miqo and it’s features. (Maybe I am just a little disappointed and was expecting something else with what you typed “There is one experimental feature as well that hasn’t been announced yet.”)

But anyhows, thanks for updating it too the latest patch 3.5 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  Randomrambo.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Really? that was the new feature that was added? Out of all the stuff that you’re apparently working on that could have been added by now and a pointless avatar change is added? something that you won’t really be staring at all the time you’re “botting”.

Sorry for sounding so rude, but that just seems really pointless.

Yeah mate you do sound very rude. It wasnt the feature you requested so why do you care. In fact i dont see any requests or constructive feedback from you at all. Even when devs asked you directly in another thread about cactpot. And note – they asked you in the most polite manner.
    I am very grateful for this option as the avatar is really cute. Aside from the fact that there are lots of other options in advanced settings, so i dont see how it affected the dev process.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Miqobot Miqobot. Reason: Irrelevant discussion
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, of course this is not the only feature that was added 🙂
    We call it experimental because it is unrelated to the technical side of Miqobot, and we are not sure whether it will be accepted by our users. If it turns out to cause too much irrelevant discussion, we will remove it.

And yes, of course it did not affect the development process. Miqobot avatar was drawn by the artist, not a developer 🙂

As I already said, Patch Notes for Miqobot v1.2.53 are currently being prepared.
    All new features will be revealed soon.

Randomrambo
    Participant

No, of course this is not the only feature that was added 🙂
    We call it experimental because it is unrelated to the technical side of Miqobot, and we are not sure whether it will be accepted by our users. If it turns out to cause too much irrelevant discussion, we will remove it.

And yes, of course it did not affect the development process. Miqobot avatar was drawn by the artist, not a developer 🙂

As I already said, Patch Notes for Miqobot v1.2.53 are currently being prepared.
    All new features will be revealed soon.

Thank you for be the most mature here and taking out the bad and irrelevant comments that were made.

Do you know roughly when the patch notes will be released so I can get a better understanding to what has been changed?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Apologies mate if i was too rough.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Do you know roughly when the patch notes will be released so I can get a better understanding to what has been changed?

Sure, you can expect Patch Notes for Miqobot v1.2.53 in the next 24 hours.

Dark Desire
    Dark Desire
    Participant

Invisible Hoards have been removed from the game client, just like invisible Traps were removed earlier.

It had to happen sooner or later. In fact, I’m surprised it took them this long. Just last weekend me and my team decided to try and get on to POTD’s top 100, starting from floor 1 and grabbing as many chests and kills as we could. Took much longer than usual, but we did get a pretty high rating, and 2 of us also got a pegasus. So, all in all, we had a good run. 10 bucks well spent.

Vizeral
    Participant

I for one appreciate the avatar feature, i personally like it hidden :3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

It had to happen sooner or later. In fact, I’m surprised it took them this long. Just last weekend me and my team decided to try and get on to POTD’s top 100, starting from floor 1 and grabbing as many chests and kills as we could. Took much longer than usual, but we did get a pretty high rating, and 2 of us also got a pegasus. So, all in all, we had a good run. 10 bucks well spent.

Thank you for your feedback very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I for one appreciate the avatar feature, i personally like it hidden :3

We are planning to improve this setting further and implement a way to reduce window size, so it would occupy less space on screen.

Thank you for you feedback very much!

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

Since the update I’ve been having problems with miqobot no longer responding in windows after a while, even if I’m mid-craft. This happened with the beta, as well. 🙁

edit to add: I use windows 10 and this happens running her as admin and without running as admin.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by catandfiddle catandfiddle.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.