Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

Forum Forums Discussion Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

This topic contains 69 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Matthew
    Participant

I’m sure you got it all under control, so just confirming that racing is broke, it pulls left and ignores ability %.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s happening because Miqobot does not recognise XYZ coordinates. If you switch to Monitor tab, you can see that it shows 0.00.
    All features that include navigation are broken.

It is currently being addressed. Thank you very much!

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

Just wannt to note that Jobs aren’t recognised. Its really funny if you fish right now. Miqo is constantly trying to sit down and then get up again just to try to sit down after that. 🙂

Also (that was before the patch) there was some strange behavior in the Crafting Solver, when Miqo has a lot of cp left. Normaly she used to press Steady Hand, Great Strides, Innovation and if no good turns up Observe. But now she uses Innovation and Great Strides until 24-ish CP are left for BB. This even happens if you only need about 1000 quality to HQ.

Sadly I have no logs to show you atm but I try to get some.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, jobs and fishing issues are being addressed as well 🙂

And yes, if you manage to get logs for this behaviour in crafting, it would be most helpful. Crafting Solver constructs its mathematical model based on 74 different parameters, so without logs we can not reproduce or analyze your crafting environment.
    Thank you very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Miqobot is fixed for patch 3.51!

No need to redownload anything. Just restart Miqobot if you had it running.

Please note that we are conducting final testing at the moment.
    If you encounter any issues, please let us know!

DOVAH
    Participant

Thanks for the quick update!

Laxxy
    Participant

Heya is there some way I can try this out? I have no prob with buying at all, I just want to see how this works. Heck, how any bot besides the fishing one works, really.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Unfortunately our trial identification algorithm has been exploited and we had to disable it. You can find more information in these threads:

The author of the exploit has offered his assistance in creating a more stable algorithm. But since then he hasn’t informed us of any progress on his side.

Creating a new trial system will consume a lot of time and development resources, so at the moment there is no other way to try Miqobot.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Sir V
    Participant

Is there currently a way to make it only collect on a normal node when the gathering attempt +1 bonus is preset? It sounds silly, but I’d like to be able to farm gathering receipts for items to desynth.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Accepted 🙂
    An ability to control rotation usage with regards to number of attempts on the node will be added in Scenario Engine.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.