Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

Forum Forums Discussion Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

This topic contains 69 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Since the update I’ve been having problems with miqobot no longer responding in windows after a while, even if I’m mid-craft. This happened with the beta, as well. 🙁

edit to add: I use windows 10 and this happens running her as admin and without running as admin.

Would you please give us more information about your issue? What exactly do you mean by no longer responding?

• With Crafting Solver, Miqobot freezes at start completely to give more processing power to solving algorithm.
    • In addition, this may happen mid-craft as well, because of the potential discrepancies between formulae used by Miqobot and by the game. If reality differs from what was calculated by theoretical formula, Miqobot disregards the formulae and makes Solver to recalculate the whole solution if necessary.

This behaviour is described in details in Crafting Guide.

Do you experience this kind of no longer responding or something else?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In order to reduce the amount of time Miqobot freezes before crafting, please use the recommended settings described here:
    Crafting Solver – Recommended Settings for 60-star

Please aim for 10 seconds of solving or less.
    There is almost no benefit in waiting longer.

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

Specifically, I mean that windows marks the application as (Not Responding) and it ceases doing anything. It has happened between crafts (i.e. suddenly my character will sit there with crafting log open and the bot is marked as Not Responding) in addition to during and on a few occasions when simply left open and not in use. I can’t recall this happening with gathering, though. Perhaps the issues with it becoming unresponsive during crafting is due to the crafting calculations, though? I’m not sure about the latter, or why that happens. I’ll have it minimized and then when I go to access it… it’s marked as unresponsive and I have to reopen the application. I did know that she freezes for a while to do the starting calculations.

Editing again to add: Also, I really appreciate the response! I will try to cut down my calculation times to see if that helps any with the general issues.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by catandfiddle catandfiddle.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, judging from your description, it happens due to recalculation of crafting solution.
    How much Time and RAM does Miqobot predict for your settings?

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

2 minutes and 875.6 MB RAM– I was using 2:1 and innovation/waste not 1 because the crafter is low level, but I may simply unclick waste not if it happens again.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, Waste Not is one of the heaviest CPU Intensive options.
    You can hover your mouse over the options to read tooltips and get some insight into how they affect the crafting solution.

Please try disabling CPU Intensive options and let us know if it helps 🙂

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

Will do, and thank you again! It is extremely appreciated!

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Just as an information:
    If you have melded Ironworks (iLvl 190) crafter gear you don’t need Waste Not at all. With the following settings ticked on I get 100% HQ in any recipe even without any CP food:
    -Use solver
    -Innovation (x4)
    -Manipulation (x4)
    -progress first
    -BB only 100%

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Totally true. I even turn off manipulation and still get 100%.

danryox
    Participant

hi there miqo is working really well great job!!!.

I do have a question is miqo able t farm multiple items by warping to different zone?

currently im farming teak log but after the node is gone I just stay there waiting till pop time instead of traveling to another location to farm the legendary node.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

I do have a question is miqo able t farm multiple items by warping to different zone?

They are planning to add teleporting between areas with Scenario Scripting feature ^^ For now you can only use return in advanced settings.

cjoshu
    Participant

Heard this bot showed hidden hordes in PotD, bought bot and 1 hr later find out it was patched ingame… sigh guess ill get a grade 9 chocobo? What else can this bot do that minion cant?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Heard this bot showed hidden hordes in PotD, bought bot and 1 hr later find out it was patched ingame… sigh guess ill get a grade 9 chocobo? What else can this bot do that minion cant?

I have never tried minion, but I think i still can say my opinion ^^
    Miqo still can show you traps, mimics, cairns of passage and return, also if use “show enemies” you can see patrols when they are still in another room, so you will be prepared to “greet” them.
    For MGP grind I prefer mini games, usually goes pretty fast, seems even faster then chocobo racing.
    Also 3d radar is a nice thing, you can use it to see coffers from big distance while doing leves for relic for example or to search some quest items or NPC, also very helpful during in-game events where need to search something or to see some fate and it’s progression without opening the map ^^
    Crafting solver is also works very well, a lot of time saving and good results.

LHalfish
    Participant

I’ve heard good things about minion however when I used it for a minigame it had me sprinting and then moonwalking around the goldsaucer. So I gave up on it as I thought that looked a little suspicious and switched to Miqobot. Also Miqobot has a cleaner/simpler look than minion which can look intimidating to newer botters. The crafting solver is excellent. The gathering grids are numerous thanks to the community and easy to make/alter yourself. The next step for the ultimate gathering grid would be to introduce teleporting which is coming soon. It is a shame about the PotD Hoard loss but avoiding traps and booby trapped chests is good enough for me.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot is partly broken due to Patch 3.51.
    We are working on bringing her back to life.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.