Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

Forum Forums Discussion Patch 3.5 – Miqobot Status

This topic contains 69 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

oh so its something wrong with the bot then?

No lol, we have just had a patch on XIV, so Miqobot needs to update. ATM it is not working until it has been fixed for the new patch.

danryox
    Participant
    1+

Hello all first of all great job with the program works very well and the customer service is incredible keep it up!!

I do have a question about the capabilities of the program.

Is there a way to save the algorithm results of the crafting solver? that way i can load it and craft the same item any other time without having to wait for program to solve it again.

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

Hello all first of all great job with the program works very well and the customer service is incredible keep it up!!

I do have a question about the capabilities of the program.

Is there a way to save the algorithm results of the crafting solver? that way i can load it and craft the same item any other time without having to wait for program to solve it again.

I would also be grateful for this particular feature! So long as the stats/item remain exactly the same, I don’t see how this could be a problem?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

They have already aswered this question before at this topic: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/saveload-solver-alghoritms/

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We are at 80% with fixing Miqobot for Patch 3.5. There were no breaking changes during maintenance.
    Miqobot should be up and running within the next 12 hours.

zrisso
    zrisso
    Participant

Terrific! I can’t wait. I’m addicted to choco racing now and Miqobot is a godsend, lol.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot is almost ready for Patch 3.5, we only need a few more hours.
    We had to reimplement several critical modules to match the new memory layout of the game, and we are performing final testing.

Thank you very much for your understanding and unceasing support!

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

For the next time you need to update, is there anything we can do to help update Miqobot?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

For the next time you need to update, is there anything we can do to help update Miqobot?

Ask Square Enix not to change the game too much? 🙂

But yes, if you are proficient in reverse engineering and want to help, please contact us directly through our website:
    https://miqobot.com/#support
    We are always on the lookout for aspiring developers.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot v1.2.53 is live!

Download Miqobot

Patch 3.5 has introduced a lot of changes to memory layout and data flow inside the game, and we might’ve missed something important.
    So if you encounter any issues, please let us know!

Patch Notes for Miqobot v1.2.53 are being prepared at the moment and will be released soon.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

All active License Codes have been extended with bonus time!
    Please enjoy 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Important announcement!
    We have confirmed a new issue with 3D Radar – Palace of the Dead.

• Invisible Hoards have been removed from the game client, just like invisible Traps were removed earlier.
    • Mimics and exploding coffers are unaffected and displayed correctly as before.

You can read about what caused these changes in the previous Miqobot Status thread:
    Patch 3.45 – Miqobot Status (hotfixes on Nov 15)

We are very sorry to inform that the damage done to Hoards is permanent as it was done to Traps.
    From now on it is no longer possible to see Accursed Hoards without Pomander of Intuition. After using Pomander of Intuition, Hoards behave the same way as before. You are still able to see them through the walls from several rooms ahead.

We will continue the investigation and will inform you of any news regarding this issue.

LHalfish
    Participant

We’ve lost the hidden hoards :'(…but gained slutty miqobot… 😀

BoomDerp1
    Participant

Windows 10 keeps blocking the new program as i open it. Even as an Administrator. D:

LHalfish
    Participant
    1+

If you click on Advanced. You can say to Run Anyway. Once you’ve accepted it once it should work without issues. I’m guessing Windows 10 is worried about the data we send back to Miqobot for POTD so tries to block it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.