Newcomer's questions

Forum Forums Discussion Newcomer's questions

This topic contains 133 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Oh and btw… did I get something wrong, or you have to pay $40 (US) or 45 euros (EU) for early access, w/o even collectable edition? PER ACCOUNT? o_O That’s kind of too much, compared to 9 euros for AAR and 16 for HW/SB…

zgo63925
    Participant

Oh and btw… did I get something wrong, or you have to pay $40 (US) or 45 euros (EU) for early access, w/o even collectable edition? PER ACCOUNT? o_O That’s kind of too much, compared to 9 euros for AAR and 16 for HW/SB…

The expansion is 35€ and includes Heavensward and Stormblood, so for all the game content there is you would pay 10€ for starter edition + 35€ from ShB. Thats 45€ for ALOT of content so really fair, early access is provided only if you preordered, the price stays the same, 35€.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

I bought HW/SB already, but oh well… maybe you are right. Ok, but how do you buy it? I go to their official store, it asks for “Email or Square Enix ID”. When I enter my game account login and pw, it says “Invalid email or password.”; the same shit happens when I try to enter my email (used to register account) and pw. Once I try to register new account – it says “email: Already exists”; though, any attempt to recover the password for this account results in nothing (it says “You will shortly receive an email with instructions to reset your password.”, but no mails are sent, even after a hour of waiting)…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Gray Gray.

johnb
    Participant

Have your tried to login to Mogstation?

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Yea, everything is OK, account is not banned, password is accepted (knock-knock).

zgo63925
    Participant

Mogstation and Lodestone are also under maintenance in preperation for ShB.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Weird… it does not look like Mogstation is under maintenance – it lets me log in, as I’ve said before.

Well, anyway: do you have to enter your usual login (one you use to log into the game) or rather your email into store.eu.square-enix-games.com?

Arc
    Arc

So my question is: when is it safe to assume you are not banned this time, to buy and apply ShB codes on all botting accounts?

You get an e-mail the instant you get banned, no matter if there’s a maintenance or not.

Well, anyway: do you have to enter your usual login (one you use to log into the game) or rather your email into store.eu.square-enix-games.com?

Doesn’t really matter, because in the Square Enix store, where you buy the addon, you will only receive a code via e-mail, which you have to redeem on a separate page to get yet another code (instructions are all in the email), which then you can put into any account via the Mogstation (under the button “Enter preorder code”)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Arc Arc.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Arc Arc.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

$40 USD for a “new” game is perfectly reasonable. Only reason you paid $9/$15 for ARR/HW/SB is because its OLD CONTENT. They were All $40-$60 when they first launched.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

You get an e-mail the instant you get banned, no matter if there’s a maintenance or not.

That’s good to know; though, the question was concerning time. Though, I guess now it should be safe to buy ShB: if they marked me for ban, they would have banned already…

Doesn’t really matter, because in the Square Enix store, where you buy the addon, you will only receive a code via e-mail,

You got it wrong again… I meant: does your login/pw you enter into launcher work when you buy addon, or you have to enter some other kind of credentials? I ask it because nothing changed so far: it still does not let me in store, nor it allows me to reset my password 🙁

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

A question concerning early access… Once you buy it, you receive a 16-digit key – you enter it into official site, redeem your common 20-digit code, enter it into mogstation, download the patch, relogin and you can have fun in ShB content. Though, do you need any OTHER key to continue playing tomorrow? There are people who say that you have to enter some another key today, after 15:00 GMT… now I wonder where to get it %)

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I don’t know tbh, I’ve heard rumor you can find it on your order page after 15:00gmt, but also that the preorder key lets you play till july 5th (to allow for physical copy shipping).

zgo63925
    Participant

A question concerning early access… Once you buy it, you receive a 16-digit key – you enter it into official site, redeem your common 20-digit code, enter it into mogstation, download the patch, relogin and you can have fun in ShB content. Though, do you need any OTHER key to continue playing tomorrow? There are people who say that you have to enter some another key today, after 15:00 GMT… now I wonder where to get it %)

When you preorder Shadowbringers you get provided your pre order key, this key unlocks early access, and this key can be used to redeem your 20digit item key (for the earrings and the like). Now tomorrow on release, the site where you pre ordered should email you the actual game key which you have to activate Shadowbringers with.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Thanks! Now question is: when does this key arrive / when does it stop allowing me into the game unless I enter one? Is it really 5th July? Some link would be nice…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Gray Gray.

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

Thanks! Now question is: when does this key arrive / when does it stop allowing me into the game unless I enter one? Is it really 5th July? Some link would be nice…

They usually give you a buffer, from what ive heard its midnight on the 4th. The keys should be send out today and tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.