New features coming?

Forum Forums Discussion New features coming?

This topic contains 103 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    3+

honestly, with the new skills available in ShB, it’s really easy to create a quick craftmacro() that give 100% quality with no HQ as component(even with 80**) as long as you have about 2200 in both hability and control and a minimum of 580 CP

I Mean, that’s miqo’s point Lol And I do agree with her to an extent, I havent used the solver in quite awhile (not even for leveling in SB, I used my own macros for it). Altho the solver was extremely useful for leveling my alts. Its really well done and I’d hate for it to not get updated cause of a few players opinions.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    6+

i think that with upcoming patches, we all will need the Miqo solver updated… lets wait and see

Botiqe
    Participant
    6+

Since its mentioned on this thread, I’ll add that I absolutely love the crafting solver and have been using it constantly and along with gathering, it was one of the reasons why I got Miqo in the first place!
    I definitively rank it much, much higher than for example MSQ automation.

Even if right now crafting is easier than before, we don’t know when it will change. I think keeping Miqo updated would make it easier to tweak it if/when more changes come. I don’t normally post a lot on the forums but I’ll be sure to try and comment a bit more often since it seems the devs really listen to what we say!

Also, as a sidenote, is it possible to have a sort of polling system for this kind of thing? Sure they can be abused but it might add a little clarity as to what people desire more/less!

gafgarion
    gafgarion
    Participant

ah, bottom of the list. got it.

ight, imma head out.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Also, as a sidenote, is it possible to have a sort of polling system for this kind of thing? Sure they can be abused but it might add a little clarity as to what people desire more/less!

Yes, we consider implementing forum polls in the future.
    But since Miqobot community is very small, we think that listening to everyone’s personal opinion in the discussion format will give us better understanding of the community demand. In addition, sometimes these discussions give us alternative ideas and solutions that we would never think of.

We read all forum topics and take all feedback into account.
    Even if we don’t have time to answer everyone personally, you can be sure that your opinion and your requests will be heard by the development team and will affect Miqobot’s further evolution.

Thank you for your kind and constructive reviews very much.

ah, bottom of the list. got it.

ight, imma head out.

We are very sorry about your decision.
    But regardless, we wish you all the best in your future adventures.

iifetap
    Participant

Did yall sneak the use of Careful Synthesis III into the solver? Just noticed that it’s using it now and it hasn’t in the past, lol.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Did yall sneak the use of Careful Synthesis III into the solver? Just noticed that it’s using it now and it hasn’t in the past, lol.

CSIII is a SB action. Its been on the solver for quite awhile.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant
    7+

I understand that it’s been rough having that kind of reception to the crafting solver. But for me, that crafting solver is really the only reason I’ve been able to put up with the grind and get crafters leveled up at all, as well as tending to different needs. I won’t ask you to change your priority, (In fact, I’m really looking forward to the combat updates) but I do hope that at some point in the future, we see continued support for it.

Anteroshi
    Participant
    10+

I don’t post at all usually, but I’d like to let y’all know that I love how much you take into account whatever feedback you’re given (in the case of feature priority, especially). I’m a big fan of the crafting solver and the gathering capabilities that the bot offers, as I used them extensively to get all my crafters to 80, but i’m especially thrilled that it seems that combat related functions are so high on the list based on feedback. I’ve had absolutely no reason to use the solver since I hit 80 with how easy it is to jam my own macros into the program and how easy crafting at 80 seems to be (so far). Its still a wonderful tool for me to be able to go afk while i’m crafting raid consumables for my girlfriend and I for the week.

I have a neurological condition that keeps me from performing to my max potential for periods of time. I’m aware of how to play the jobs I main and I keep on top of theorycrafting and such and even participate in The Balance discussions from time to time. Having Miqo be able to play my favorite job (brd) as well as it has, even without full optimization, has allowed me to play with my friends and even do some raiding without feeling like I was a burden due to how badly I am being affected at the moment.

As someone that plays 100% for the story/content and absolute love of the game and franchise, I’m very against anything that’s going to make Miqo more visible and put my account at risk (such as open world things, msq, fates, etc.. and I probably wouldn’t use them if they were implemented) and much more for other stuff that just helps me enjoy the game more. Someone said it in another thread at one point, but I agree that Miqo is very akin to a ‘personal assistant’ and its 100% worth the extra money on top of my sub as much as it helps me enjoy one of my favorite hobbies.

tldr; Thanks for being great, Miqo team, and keep up the good work. I really do appreciate it!

Edit: Today i’m bad at proofreading, I guess.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Anteroshi.
    MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant
    5+

I’d like to also thank and raise my voice in favor of the crafting solver.

na9oor177
    Participant
    1+

I think crafting solver is alright as it is. It’s helpful to reduce the tedium of sub-80 crafts that will have varying rotations & even without being updated it does the job. And at 80 you just need 3 macros:
    – 1 for 80 crafts (could also work for 71+)
    – 1 for 35 durability 2 star
    – 1 for 70 durability 2 star

Miqobot is right not to prioritize it.

Gathering could do with an update though, after initial combat updates are done.

blooch
    Participant
    7+

The crafting solver is what got me through the tediousness of getting all crafting to 80.
    There may always be “Faster” ways of crafting but that’s never been the point.
    Please don’t neglect it.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

I havent even touched crafting solver yet (only had the bot maybe 3 days) but i have been using it for gathering and squad dungeons… Im really excited for the upcoming combat changes.

Keep it up

Jin Kyo
    Participant

Will you be adding more squadron battles ?

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

Will you be adding more squadron battles ?

My guess is no since what we have now is sufficient to get us to the trust system, and then switch to that.

If it gets opened up to the scenario system it could be made by the community.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.