New features coming?

Forum Forums Discussion New features coming?

This topic contains 103 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author

saten93
    Participant
    1+

So is the bot still be developed on? or is it in just like a maintenance mode? Not see any updates for a few months apart from making it work with the new patch! Hope your still planning to add new features! 🙂

Arc
    Arc
    3+

Shadowbringers broke a big chunk of the bot and that requires a lot of fixing. Miqobot’s Dev team is pretty small and so it takes pretty long for them to do that.

Also, there are still several thinks that are being developed, after the imminent fixes (+additions – Gunbreaker and Dancer level 70 support is also going to be implemented as a premiere). Vendor support, Triple Triad support, several QoL changs and quite a bunch more features are currently planned.

saten93
    Participant

Thats cool! I was just wondering! As I hadnt seen anything in the development section for ages! thanks for the response!

Arc
    Arc
    1+

The Development section has not been updated for a long while, while information on new features have been released here in the discussions subforum.

However, eventually the whole Development and Help subforums are going to get a major update.

KDLuna
    Participant
    1+

Any ETA on the next Miqobot update?

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Nope, no ETA, except for that it’s propably gonna be in a couple of weeks

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    2+

Miqo wrote that they need a few weeks. This was around 3-4 weeks ago so there should be new stuff very soon.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant

yea it should be coming fairly soon I think

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    9+

The Shadowbringers expansion has introduced an immense amount of changes and completely revamped the combat system. Please do not underestimate the amount of work required to upgrade Miqobot for new patches.

We have already invested 1,000 development hours into new combat rotations and the next version requires 500 more.
    It will arrive approximately in 2-3 weeks.

MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

=\

Skynet
    Skynet
    Participant

The Shadowbringers expansion has introduced an immense amount of changes and completely revamped the combat system. Please do not underestimate the amount of work required to upgrade Miqobot for new patches.

We have already invested 1,000 development hours into new combat rotations and the next version requires 500 more.
    It will arrive approximately in 2-3 weeks.

Ouch, was expecting an update very soon, but thats okay. I know you are doing your best. Im looking forward to it.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

will the first trust dungeon be part of the update?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

No, it will only contain new combat rotations. Trust dungeons will arrive in a separate update.

Botiqe
    Participant

I know it doesn’t make it go any faster but can you give an approximate ETA on the trust system? I’ve been putting off leveling alts while waiting for it and I’m sure its high on the priority list of most users! Even an approximate date is fine!

Thanks for the ongoing hardwork with Miqo!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Approximately 1-2 weeks after new combat rotations.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.