My navigational grids :)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets My navigational grids :)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Zaylin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    7+

I have plenty of navigational grids and would like to share some of them with others. If you guys like them I will share more. And don’t mind to hear your opinion ^^
    And here we go for 3 botanist’s grids:
    1. Noble Grapes, Pixie Plums (lv25)
    2. Mistletoe, Mirror Aple (lv45)
    3. Rosewood Log, Rosewood Branch (lv50)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dinfrostfire
    Participant
    1+

Hi! Do you have a grid for Mythrite Sand? And how do I load these .txt files? Thank you!

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

Mythrite Sand has already been uploaded in this topic: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/grid-for-mythrite-sand-lv51/
    And about how to load it was in a guide in help section: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/
    Hope it will help you πŸ™‚

dinfrostfire
    Participant
    1+

Got it running. Thank you!

Any other Grid you have? I’m still trying to figure out the best way to make grids, I’m still kinda confused with the function.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

For now I have grids only till 50 lvl since I’m still leveling my gatherers (But soon will start doing 50+ as well). You can use one of 3 grids I have already uploaded here as example. But if you need some special grid just say the name of resourses you need and I will look which of them I have now.

dinfrostfire
    Participant
    1+

Do you have the one for Dravanian Mistletoe and Dravanian Spring Water?

For making grids, what distance do you guys usually put? And how do you figure out the pathing?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    3+

Oh, these grids are already for 55 lvl, I don’t have such level yet, sorry πŸ™
    But maybe you can create your own topic and ask there if anyone else have them.
    I guess everyone make their own distance, for 1-50 lvl I usually use distanse 20, but for 50+ it should be longer, maybe 30 or 40, though can’t check it yet.
    Not sure if I got your question about pathing. Maybe you can find answer in this guide, at least it tells how things work: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant
    1+

For level 50+ areas, with flying, I have distance at 20. Non 50s, mount/walk, I have distance at 10. I usually put a point near every node and figure out pathings accordingly to what it looks like is “in the way” of my walking and put additional points around.

My steps are.. I put a point near every node, making sure they’re connected to the node. Then I stand at one point and look to others, walk to the others and determine if there’s any obstacles along the way. If there are, I put more points so the bot can walk around them. Once there are enough points, I just connect them showing the routes the bot should take. (This is along with flying) Then I’d let the bot go for a few test drives to see how it works.

The questions I ask myself before finishing up a grid (for AFK) are:
    a. “Are there any obstacles in the way?”
    b. “Are there any mobs nearby? Will any mobs spawn nearby?” (Use stealth if there are, find safer locations to stealth/unstealth)
    c. “How fast can I get here while still taking A and B into mind?”
    d. “Can my beacons be reached safely in case there are some problems?”

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Nice topic! I will take a look at those Dravanian mats once the game is up and the bot is working. Dravanian Mistletoe is unspoiled, right? Never tried camping before, but I think it’s easy.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    6+

Adding new grids for botanist which were not found in other ‘grid topics’.
    3 of them are good for botanist’s class quests πŸ™‚
    Use auto-stealth for all.
    1. Alligator Pear, Chocobo Feather, Ice Shard (lv30) – max branch distance 10
    2. Blood Currants, Ice Shard, Thyme (Lv40) – max branch distance 20
    3. Laurel, Dessert Saffron, Bloodgrass, Lightning Shard, Aloe (Lv35) – max branch distance 20
    4. Ramhorn Zucchini, Maiden Arthichoke, Mugwort, Water Shard (lv40) – max branch distance 20

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Ai Ai.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

thank you so much for sharing to help others. I and i bet others appreciate it πŸ˜€

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you! It’s really important for me to know that someone needs my grids ^^
    I’ll do more of them in my free time πŸ™‚

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Adding new grids for botanist which were not found in other β€˜grid topics’.

3. Laurel, Dessert Saffron, Bloodgrass, Lightning Shard, Aloe (Lv35) – max branch distance 20

Yafaem Wildgrass is also gathered at this node.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I love these grids because it doesnt use mounts Lol Mount in a grid with mobs nearby usually leads to trouble

semajoja
    Participant

Alligator Pears try to go for chocobo feathers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.