Grid for Mythrite Sand (Lv51)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Grid for Mythrite Sand (Lv51)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  daeros 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

So i’ve made this navmesh for mining Mythrite Sand in Coerthas Western Highlands. Works great with that compass thing. Got me 5 stacks in an hour or so + 1 hq stack. Check it out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dinfrostfire
    Participant
    1+

How do I load this .txt file?

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant
    3+

Open the bot, look for “Share” near the center right of the program. (by the miqo’s legs) Once that’s opened, click “<- Import” and select your file.

Refer to this guide:

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Mochi Mochi.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Thank you, Mochi! I was a little occupied the last few days, coudn’t get here to answer myself.

daeros
    Participant

I just wanted to throw a tip out there if you’re gathering and you’re over leveled so you always get the mythrite sand Throw up Yield plus 2 on rotation and use cordials every hour it will get you about 7 stacks and 1.4 stacks of HQ.

I just found that out because even though miner is 63 I’m gathering Mythrite sand to bring Armorer up to 60 and I need a LOT of it. I’m skipping the titanium nugget phase and Not using Levequest or Moogle quest on Armorer at least for now.

So I’m 57 armorer and I need enough to finish the level and 2 more. Which means I’ll be gathering for the next few hours.

Since I need SO much Sand…I put it on Yield 2 and hit use cordials.

Thank you for the Grid! Domo arigato!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  daeros.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.