Miqobot v1.2.45 – Patch Notes

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot v1.2.45 – Patch Notes

This topic contains 59 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author

dgdbear86
    Participant

Ok so I am really new to this…I cant seem to even get to that set up part?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

As the event started imo we should bump this thread. First post of this is what people are probably looking for.

nann
    nann
    Participant

As the event started imo we should bump this thread. First post of this is what people are probably looking for.

godbless

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you very much!

dragonmanX
    Participant

is it possible to disable the sprinting when switching between games?
    it’s not really necessary, and can’t help but think it looks suspicious

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea its on navigation tab – disable auto sprint.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Bumping thread for mgp event. This guide is still relevant and still the best one you can find.
    A friendly reminder: dont run Miqo 24/7 let her rest at night. Mgp rate is so fast you can farm only few hours per day and still get all prizes by the time event ends.

omegablue8392
    Participant

So it works brilliantly and its easy to set up once you know how. i love the fact that i can do other things while its going as well. My only concern is that after each round it seems to take a screenshot in steam which is the f12 button. I’m not sure if that’s because it’s also mapped to something else the bot needs or not but its filling up my screenshot folder quickly. Im just wondering if there is a way for it to not take a screenshot or if its mapped to something, what that something is so i can change the mapping.

omegablue8392
    Participant

so a follow up: after watching a bit longer i realized that it was taking a screen shot NOT after a round but before a round. I realized this as it would take a screenshot just before starting a new machine as well.

omegablue8392
    Participant

SOLVED my own problem. If you run the game through steam at all (even if it’s a non steam shortcut added to your library) odds are screenshot is mapped to f12. To solve this issue you can go IN GAME to system > Keybind > Targeting, and change “Target nearest NPC or Object” to something unused.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You can also change the button Steam uses for screenshots, mine is currently F10.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

hmmm i cant find the minigames in Gold saucer where are they?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Umm on the second floor where chocobos are? Up through the lift operator.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Either use the lift operator to go to chocobo square, or use the aethernet to go to “Minion Square”

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.