Miqobot v1.2.45 – Patch Notes

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot v1.2.45 – Patch Notes

This topic contains 59 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqo, Iโ€™ve discovered a pretty serious problem with choco racing, Iโ€™ve sent you a detailed description via support system. Please hit me back asap.

Thank you for reporting very much!

This turned out to be a serious problem indeed, so we have pushed a major version increase into production.
    The new Miqobot version is v1.2.46, and it will trigger the ‘New version available’ message. We encourage everyone to download the latest version as it contains the hotfix for the Chocobo Racing algorithm.

Download Miqobot v1.2.46

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

1. Since Iโ€™ve been back using it again itโ€™s been present.
    2. Send me older versions and Iโ€™ll let you know, 1.2.3 is the oldest I have and itโ€™s present in that version.
    3. Yes.
    4. No.
    5. Displays fine on a laptop. I believe it may be related to 4k resolution, which is why Iโ€™m disabling scaling, but it doesnโ€™t seem to help.
    6. Not on my PC, looks fine on the laptop.

Is there anyway I can try to tweak the font myself?

Thank you for the detailed information!

Would you please try the following solutions:

1. Right click on desktop and select Display Settings.
    2. Try different settings from 100% to 150% under ‘Change size of text, apps, and other items.’
      Customize Display Win10

3. Scroll down and select Advanced Display Settings.
    4. Select Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    5. Try different settings for different items under ‘Change only the text size’.
    6. Customize Text Size Win10

7. If the above steps didn’t help, try enabling Compatibility Mode in EXE Properties.
      (Right click on Miqobot -> Properties -> Compatibility Mode)
      Try Windows 7 or Windows 8 mode.

Please let us know if there are any changes to how Miqobot displays.

There is also a possibility that you have a TTF file damaged on your system. If the above steps do not help, we will think of the way to verify this.

Nott
    Participant

Well it was the (1) display settings – change the size of text that did it. However, 150% is the recommended setting for my display and while 125% might be ok, 100% is definitely smaller than I’d like to use for long periods and 100% is the only one that makes all the text legible inside of Miqobot.

I don’t know the reasoning behind it but 4k just makes text look smaller. Hence the 150% recommended scale. The more I look at 125% though, the more I like it. Seems like a good medium.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  Nott.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for the information very much!

Now that we know the reason behind this bug, we have more chances to reproduce it. We’re going to find a solution which will let you play on any scale (100%, 125%, 150%) and not experience texts being cut off.

We’ll let you know when we have more information ๐Ÿ™‚

Nott
    Participant

Sounds good, thanks for looking into it. It’s kinda minor but its also one of those things that’s always starting you in the face too, so eventually I got sick of it ๐Ÿ™‚

GoofMcLoof
    Participant

Miqo is there any way for a user to add delay between actions while using the crafting solver? It works amazingly well, better than I expected, but perhaps it is too quick to use in public? I know when manually crafting I must stop to think for a few seconds here and there.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Not at the moment, but it will be possible to do that in the next version of Miqobot ๐Ÿ™‚
    Adding customizable delays between crafting actions is one of the many improvements we are preparing for release.

Thank you for asking!

pororo246
    Participant
    1+

Heya Miqobot, I have been using this bot from time to time now and I wanted to ask if you some day would make a currency gathering bot that uses Levequests?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  pororo246.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, Levequests support will be released with additional upgrades for Scenario Engine ๐Ÿ™‚

You can find more information in this thread:
    Amber Encased Vilekin

Phyzc420
    Participant
    1+

First off let me say thank you for creating such and incredible program and always providing constant updates and feedback. The bot is more than worth the price but the customer support you provide is what puts it over the top! With that being said I was just curious (no rush!) when you are planning to release the next major update for Miqobot? I don’t want to sound impatient so let’s just label it as ‘excited’! ๐Ÿ˜›

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for your kind review!

A new Beta version of Miqobot is ready for release ๐Ÿ™‚
    It will introduce several major feature upgrades for Crafting and Gathering endgame.

It will be available within the next 24 hours.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

OMG OMG I can’t wait, awesome, 2 weeks before 3.4, perfect timing to prepare with the new crafting solver so many things I need to hit the market on day one.
    You guys rock!

zulumsi
    Participant

So happy to read this, went for the full version 15 minutes into the trial.

Looking forward to beta.

dgdbear86
    Participant

I am having a problem with this, It keeps saying it will only run in legacy mode i have to manually go back and forth to the games, is this normal or should it be doing it on its own?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yeah should be on its own. Are you indeed in legacy mode? https://miqobot.com/#faq

2. Character Configuration -> Movement Settings -> Legacy Type (not Standard Type).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.