Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

This topic contains 178 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 179 total)
  • Author

Andylynyn
    Participant

If Arc’s not able to make a private section (i.e. they don’t have the proper permissions or something), what should we do then? Any ideas on how we could get in contact without posting info on a public forum? Lol

You guys can always make a Discord that’s available only by accepting specific people in. Or telegram, or any of those really.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

I think a discord server that would be handed to him when he comes back that mods from here can run might be an idea. I am sure the majority of people here have discord.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Someone above me said the same. I forget to post the message for ages 😛

Oshinier
    Participant

So basically we are expecting (for sure i say expecting but really we all know) the game to go down in five days. No one has heard from the team (i know ive been looking and i havnet noticed them on) and i know we are all worried about them. what is the actual likely hood that someone can jerryrig the bot itself to some semblence of usage? without miqo i wont actually use a bot since ive tryed a few and they are all not great. i know reading up in much of the chats, that they have that hackproof thing.

anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant
    3+

I dont think anyone is trying to hack it per say. You would still have to pay the monthly subscription and the bot wouldnt do anything that its not already intended to do; people are just trying to find away to unofficially patch it so that it can keep working in the state that its in now after the patch.

darkpokemon
    Participant
    2+

Regardless of what happens (let it be some super geniuses figure out how to keep miqobot going, or miraculously miqobot comes back to life from original developer) I have and will continue to support this bot in hopes that everything will come back to normal , the devs safe and sound and miqobot works 100% again! After all what is $10 a month if it’s the least I could do for the best bot out there. I went from not being able to play from disabilities to being able to clear high end content! I love you miqobot, I love this community and I hope everyone is safe and sound much love from Canada <3

Oshinier
    Participant

Hack was a poor word choice on my part. either way i planned on keeping sub up. i do hope it all works out in the end

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

Since it seems (understandably) we are reluctant to post certain info like external usernames/server links/etc on a public forum, here’s a temporary chat room, I guess? We should figure something out sooner rather than later, and at least this is a step outside of the forums… https://hack.chat/?miqo-life-support
    Not sure what else to do lol. I can make another one using a different service if that one is bad 🙂

Much Thicc
    Participant
    4+

Anyone close to Miqo irl that has any updates? Starting to fear the worst

NotABotter
    Participant
    5+

Anyone close to Miqo irl that has any updates? Starting to fear the worst

I just want to know if they’re safe. I don’t care if they are working on Miqo or not.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

We don’t know anything. All we can do is wait.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

I made a discord server for the preservation effort. I would like to ask permission from our resident moderator, @arkheat before I post it here.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by soviras soviras.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi guys,

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
    I’m not great at dynamic memory patching (it’s been a while), but I’ve made some trainers pointing to dynamic addresses and have some (probably basic) knowledge of CheatEngine.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Hi guys,

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
    I’m not great at dynamic memory patching (it’s been a while), but I’ve made some trainers pointing to dynamic addresses and have some (probably basic) knowledge of CheatEngine.

Considering you have some experience, your help would be more than welcome.

NepNep
    Participant
    5+

Miqo, I hope you see this but it is a massive relief to hear from you, please take care of your self, we can wait!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 179 total)

The topic ‘Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ’ is closed to new replies.