Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

This topic contains 178 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    3+

Well this is a nice surprise to log on here and see Miqo online and making a post. What a relief.

pichu859
    Participant
    3+

Please take as much time as you like, we are not in a hurry. It is great to hear from you guys. Stay safe!

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    3+

Was so good to see you’re alive Miqo. Please stay that way.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    3+

Please take as much time as you like, we are not in a hurry. It is great to hear from you guys. Stay safe!

We are indeed not in a hurry. The only reason I wanted to make a temporary fix for everyone was so that the team could rely on the income during this horrible time.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    2+

I’m just glad to hear Miqo team are fine. I can play manually while waiting, no problem. I tried sloth combo before but it confuse me, so I will play the normal way, haha.

Xion
    Participant
    3+

I’ve been away from the game for couple months but I gathered as much devs are in Ukraine, and I hope they’re safe.
    Do we know the latest news, without glossing over these 10 pages that is.

Nevermind, saw they posted in the 6.08 thread. Glad to hear they’re still around and presumed safe.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Xion.

Hazzard191
    Participant
    1+

I’m so happy that the Miqo devs are surviving. I’m hoping they continue to remain safe!

And Miqo team if you do have a second to read this you’ll see how we are all rooting for you and your country.

Scalyblue
    Participant
    1+

Stay safe! That’s more important than any game or any bot.

Artemys
    Participant

Good to see Miqo is ok, stay safe! We’re buying licenses to help you in this time as well

roygnight
    Participant
    1+

Unpopular opinion: I won’t be resubbing indefinitely as a charity. Miqo was way behind on their roadmap before a war broke out, achieving zero updates for 6.0 thus far. Unless you’re actively fighting in the war or running for your life what’s the hold up? If you have internet access and nothing else to do what’s the excuse? I like this application, but I’ll be taking my money somewhere where people are more motivated to keep their program up to date until hopefully Miqo gets their act together.

Stay safe.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  roygnight.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    7+

I won’t be resubbing indefinitely as a charity.

Miqo devs didnt ask for charity. Where did you get that from?

Miqo was way behind on their roadmap before a war broke out

They were exactly on par with the roadmap. The update was supposed to be released in a week or two.

Unless you’re actively fighting in the war or running for your life what’s the hold up?

They actually are. Read the status.

I’ll be taking my money somewhere where people are more motivated to keep their program up to date until hopefully Miqo gets their act together.

If you dont want to pay then dont. Theres no need to act like a russian warship.

NepNep
    Participant
    5+

Unpopular opinion: I won’t be resubbing indefinitely as a charity. Miqo was way behind on their roadmap before a war broke out, achieving zero updates for 6.0 thus far. Unless you’re actively fighting in the war or running for your life what’s the hold up? If you have internet access and nothing else to do what’s the excuse? I like this application, but I’ll be taking my money somewhere where people are more motivated to keep their program up to date until hopefully Miqo gets their act together.

Stay safe.

I don’t even know what to say, keep that to yourself. you clearly have 0 perspective of what is actually happening. They are in a country that is borderline having genocide committed against them and you say this. Get out.

Edit: Miqo or mods, can delete this if I crossed a line, just I know more then 1 person who lives in Ukraine so this struck a nerve. I apologize if it does.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  NepNep.

SyntheticKiss
    Participant
    4+

I’m so happy that the team posted today!!! Please don’t worry about pleasing us or working on the bot. Your lives are more important to us all and I’m sure I can speak for the community to say we are all very pleased to hear from you all.

Andylynyn
    Participant
    5+

Stay safe.

Good riddance, we appreciate you leaving.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Andylynyn.
    Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant
    7+

Popular opinion: It’s not charity it’s providing support to real human beings living through a harrowing experience and giving them ONE THING in their day to provide a sense of normalcy. I (along with many others) will continue to support and be patient because I (we) know there are REAL PEOPLE on the other side of this world wide web and it is about more than just a game (or a bot)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 179 total)

The topic ‘Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ’ is closed to new replies.