Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

This topic contains 178 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 179 total)
  • Author

roygnight
    Participant
    2+

Y’all really act like you’re in competition for a community leader title or something…

ysale
    Participant
    8+

Y’all really act like you’re in competition for a community leader title or something…

You’ve already made your stance clear in suggesting that Miqo isn’t updating is out of some kind of laziness rather than being in a literal warzone war where thousands of civilians have already died. Don’t exactly expect anyone to sympathize with you blasting childish impatience with a ‘haha unpopular opinion’ like it’d be excusable.

Somewhere, somehow, someone has wronged you in an indescribable way by fundamentally failing to teach you a shred of empathy–much less dignity or even a fraction of self-awareness of how you’re acting in this situation.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Anyone else want to renew an extra month with me to make up for this guy?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  ysale.
    Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant
    6+

Anyone else want to renew an extra month with me to make up for this guy?

I got chu fam. two subs for the next few months at least. I mean hell, if OP don’t like it, leave. No harm no foul. this is a free market. take your money elsewhere. y’ain’t gotta be a jerk about it. just go

roygnight
    Participant

I am sympathetic for the war, but how about just a little bit of sympathy for my dollar? Apparently, that’s too much to ask.

10$ a month is a PREMIUM price to charge for a subscription to an app. They’re not shy about charging it and enforcing it. To me it doesn’t seem unreasonable, as long as they’re alive and have internet access, to unclench their cheeks for a bit to keep their app at least operable to earn that dollar from us.

Again, sympathetic for war, hope everyone is okay, sincerely.

Boxxer
    Boxxer
    Participant
    6+

I am sympathetic for the war, but how about just a little bit of sympathy for my dollar? Apparently, that’s too much to ask.

10$ a month is a PREMIUM price to charge for a subscription to an app. They’re not shy about charging it and enforcing it. To me it doesn’t seem unreasonable, as long as they’re alive and have internet access, to unclench their cheeks for a bit to keep their app at least operable to earn that dollar from us.

Again, sympathetic for war, hope everyone is okay, sincerely.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re baiting or actually being incredibly selfish here. Yeesh man.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Boxxer Boxxer.

reeeeeeeee
    Spectator
    4+

i guess it will come to a point if/when we are paying for a product that does not do what is advertised. What then? do we do chargebacks? do we keep paying in hopes they will come back? or just sit here with thumbs up our asses and HOPE FOR THE BETTER. Find alternatives, they are out there.

roygnight
    Participant
    2+

…incredibly selfish…

Selfish? Is that the word for someone who has any number of expectations from someone taking their money for an app they provide? Not just selfish but INCREDIBLY selfish huh?

I could go back and forth with you guys for 10+ pages and derail this whole thread, and its easy! You know why? Because I’m not wrong. I’m stopping here though. Good luck with the simping though!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  roygnight.

Hazzard191
    Participant
    10+

As multiple people here have pointed out, you DO NOT need to keep paying if you feel you aren’t getting what you pay for. No one is forcing you to open your wallet.

Expecting them to be working on this program while in the middle of a literal war zone is delusional.

I for one am happy to keep resubbing just to give the Miqo Devs a break while their people have genocide committed against them.

If you want to kvetch about things not being done to your standards, fine. Just don’t complain about community backlash.

Once again if you feel you are not getting what you pay for, then stop paying. No one is asking you to.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Hazzard191.

NepNep
    Participant
    7+

Aight, gonna be the one, Mods, can you just wipe all this out, they are clearly trolls or Russian sympathizers, this is clearly turning into a bait/drama thread.

rxantos
    Participant
    2+

Is out of the developers control. And they didn’t start the war. End of story.

Bitching and blame won’t solve the problem.

pindos
    Participant
    5+

Is that the word for someone who has any number of expectations from someone taking their money for an app they provide?

You are voluntarily giving your money away for an app that provides functionality that is strictly forbidden by the game developer (or, simply put, for cheats) and you are not getting scammed or having your credit card number leaked/stolen. You should already be grateful for that only. More to it, you are not obliged to continue paying if you are so concerned about the product delivery. You are not wrong, you are just either delusional or infantile.

ps34pc
    Participant
    5+

For all those blasting the poster for not wanting to keep paying for a service that will be down is unreasonable on your part as well as you know nothing about the poster’s situation.

Please don’t jump down my throat for voicing that opinion. I am paid up for my miqo sub LITERALLY till well into next year. I am 100% ok with that. I have no current expectations for miqo to be fully functional again anytime soon. I LOVE miqo and have used it for YEARS and have found it to really make the game very enjoyable.

I truly hope that the devs and their families are and will continue to be safe for the short and long term. To say the bot is remotely as important as their safety you would have to be a total azzhat. I am sure nobody thinks that.

I have continued to use certain functions of miqo once it came back up until the game went down this morning. I did however start using another bot at EW launch because I didn’t want to wait the amount of time it was needed to get miqo started again. It costs more than miqo does and I really think miqo is better overall so look forward to when and if it comes back full speed.

Maybe the poster can only afford to pay for 1 bot and cant afford to pay for 2. We use the bot to help us enjoy the game more. You don’t know his life. His statements were neither rude nor offensive.

None of us know if we will be on the planet tomorrow. I am just happy to know that the devs are still with us.
    Everyone just continue to try to live your best life and have fun with a game we all love as much as you can

ysale
    Participant
    5+

For all those blasting the poster for not wanting to keep paying for a service that will be down is unreasonable on your part as well as you know nothing about the poster’s situation.

Maybe the poster can only afford to pay for 1 bot and cant afford to pay for 2. We use the bot to help us enjoy the game more. You don’t know his life. His statements were neither rude nor offensive.

No one is blasting the poster for not wanting to keep paying for a service that cannot be provided immediately right now for the situation.

We are “blasting” the poster for suggesting that just because Miqo has internet access, they have nothing better to do with their time (like, you know, surviving).

I.E.
    “To me it doesn’t seem unreasonable, as long as they’re alive and have internet access, to unclench their cheeks for a bit to keep their app at least operable to earn that dollar from us.”

“Unless you’re actively fighting in the war or running for your life what’s the hold up? If you have internet access and nothing else to do what’s the excuse?”

“where people are more motivated to keep their program up to date until hopefully Miqo gets their act together.”

As if Miqo is willingly being lazy instead of being in an active war zone where civilians are dying.

If he wishes to take his money elsewhere then no one is telling him not to. Several people have told him that if that is his perogative then he’s more than free to; his attitude that Miqo is making excuses is the problem here. No one cares here if he can only afford this one or another. No one is telling him he has to continue to support out of the goodness of his heart. He’s just being contrary to the people who have said they will, continue to support for no reason.

He’s acting as if his $10 is, in fact, more important than the situation they’re in right now.

And, lest anyone forget…. Miqo doesn’t charge for the time the bot is down. The subscriptions are paused. No one is paying for any service they are not receiving because the time gets added to the end of your license………..

ps34pc
    Participant

You are right. It is clearly unreasonable to think that the devs would or should be working on miqo while literally, a war is going on. That was wrong for him to say.

Its a free market so he should do what he wants with his money.

Like I said I have no expectations of the bot working anytime soon and I don’t think anyone should. The devs should be worried about survival first and foremost. If my sub can help them in VERY dark times even a little. I am more than cool with it.

I am very much in the just try to enjoy life everyday camp and hope all the devs and their families will not only survive but will have happier days in their future

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant
    1+

Can you give the name of the alternative please ?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 179 total)

The topic ‘Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ’ is closed to new replies.