Island Sanctuary – The complete experience

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary – The complete experience

This topic contains 47 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  deston07@gmail.com 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

brutus
    Participant

I’m getting stuck on EVERYTHING when I fly places… any advice on this?

REMRey
    Participant

I Can echo the above comment. The transition between chapters does not exist and you get stuck on the terrain ALL the time. Each chapter alone works fine, as a complete Island Route it fails by chapter 4 and then keeps failing an automated route.

Gullfosss
    Participant

i am getting this message
    Failed to import route: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: s. Path ”, line 0, position 0.
    maybe i know what im doing run? i downloaded the pre flying and copied everything from clipboard and that error was all i got

Temujin
    Participant

hello, trying this for the first time since 6.5 update. I’m pretty sure this may just be because of the update, but whenever I attempt to run this, miqobot will fly to the first location, then start “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lv90’ *.*” and do nothing. Is there a fix to this?

thanks in advance, and apologies if this has been answered already.

awktopode
    Participant

Is your Island Sanctuary mode set to “Gather”?

awktopode
    Participant
    2+

I’ve also created a quick Grid for the post-post-cave area (island level 16+ with the crafted tools for that level).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

regulusking
    Participant

I’ve also created a quick Grid for the post-post-cave area (island level 16+ with the crafted tools for that level).

For some reason your grid is not appearing in Miqo scenarios when I import.

I have the OP’s other grids, but yours doesn’t appear.. 🙁

Attachments:
    DieKao
    DieKao
    Participant

Started with the Island stuff recently. Just hit rank 7 and saw I need Island Logs…again. I was about to give up on this mindless gather 2000 of each content. Then I remembered my cousing Miqo 😛

Thank you for saving my sanity. Honestly. While I don’t like people going full commercial botting+RMT I don’t think I would have played this game for this long if I didn’t have at least an option for gathering mats or now Island mats “easily”.

Especially for Island this is great, can just let it run tomorrow and never worry about having to gather again.

awktopode
    Participant

For some reason your grid is not appearing in Miqo scenarios when I import.

I have the OP’s other grids, but yours doesn’t appear.. 🙁

It’s a grid only! I’ve attached a full version of the scenario with my added chapter.
    All other chapters were made by @Mewo.

Attachments:
    DieKao
    DieKao
    Participant

I will not however that the whole thing fails at chapter 4 already.
    I’m not sure why you didn’t add the island teleport at the end of each chapter to fix this issue. I mean every chapter starts it navigation there. Feels a bit unfinished and undercooked.

Quick and easy fix is to add a line at the end of each chapter under repeatchapter(100):

sendkey(F8, 10)

However that will increase the time because Miqo will teleport back after every round 🙁
    Can’t you post a version that actually works? And does all steps in a row completely?
    Also if you repeat a chapter 100 times it doesn’t even do it 100 times I have no idea why.

DieKao
    DieKao
    Participant

Jesus Christ why the fuck does this not work?
    I put a new step between all of the steps:
    sendKey(F8, 10)

This is so it uses Island Return between each grid step. Only way I found to even fix thix mess so it works properly at all.
    But then it bugs out when groing from Isle Sugarcane to Southeast Ocean and I don’t understand why. Just not at all. What did you do within those grids to make it fuck up this hard? It WONT do the teleport and then runs from sugarcans to near outside camp and gets stuck. Every time. WHat is this? Why has this not been fixed in over a year? It’s frustrating beyond belief.
    Can someone just link a working version?

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant

navigations full of issues, a lot of fly points need to be raised or miqos getting stuck on rocks and jumping in place cause its barely high enough to reach navs without taking off. also a lot of fly marks where they just arent necessary. scenarios great though. once ive done enough edits to be worthwhile ill upload cleaner versions of the nav routes here.

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant

sendKey(F8, 10)

This is so it uses Island Return between each grid step. Only way I found to even fix thix mess so it works properly at all.
    But then it bugs out when groing from Isle Sugarcane to Southeast Ocean and I don’t understand why. Just not at all. What did you do within those grids to make it fuck up this hard? It WONT do the teleport and then runs from sugarcans to near outside camp and gets stuck. Every time. WHat is this? Why has this not been fixed in over a year? It’s frustrating beyond belief.

editors easy to use, whenever you get stuck just turn it on and move the nav points and save it. most of the issues seem to be with just fly marks not being high enough, or using one fly mark in the middle of a jump between areas where there should be separate takeoff and landing marks.

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant

nvm im a clown just turn on auto fly instead of fly on double jump

monsterfurr
    Participant
    1+

sendKey(F8, 10)

if im understanding your problem correctly, i think the issue is that youre trying to use each chapter in sequence? thats not how this is meant to be used. its supposed to repeat one single chapter indefinitely, hence why the end of each chapter is repeatChapter. so you set it to go look for one type of node and run that for a while, then manually swap it over to a different one when you have enough.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  monsterfurr.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.