Island Sanctuary – The complete experience

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary – The complete experience

This topic contains 47 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  deston07@gmail.com 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Mewo
    Mewo
    Participant
    15+

Island Sanctuary – The complete experience.

The attached scenarios and grids can be used to help you at each stage of progression in Island Sanctuary – no matter where you are at currently.

You only need to import the one that suits your current needs, as everything you need for your current progression level will be part of each file package. When you unlock the next step, like flying or cave access, just import the next file when you’re ready – easy.

– If you don’t have flying unlocked, import the “Pre-Flying” file.
    This will create a scenario named “Island Sanctuary – Foot”.

– If you have flying unlocked, import the “Post-Flying” file.
    This will create a scenario named “Island Sanctuary – Flying”.

– If you have access to caves, import the “Cave-Access” file.

This will create a scenario named “Island Sanctuary – Caves”.

Notes:
    – You can delete the old scenarios as you import the next one, you can also rename them to whatever you want.
    – ALL scenarios begin outside of the Comfy Cabin, just use “Isle Return” and hit start.
    – Set the “Isle Sprint” Duty Action to your hotbar – Miqobot will constantly be sprinting through waypoints by foot.
    – Agave Plant and Crystal Banded Rock nodes are COMBINED as it is far more time effective to always gather these two nodes together.

Index:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsUGCatUZ60pFvxo1-dRbZp1bznIS6MvMtQy-fJZRi0/edit#gid=0

Above is an index for what each scenario and chapter pertains to, it’s colour coordinated into node types too and you can just ctrl+F search whatever item you’re after. There’s also some tips down the “Yellow” column so you can maximise your farming potential by reducing certain items for certain chapters.

Brown = Trees
    Light Yellow = Ground nodes
    Grey = Rock Nodes
    Dark Green = Shrubs/Bushes etc
    Blue = Ocean
    Light green = Seeds
    Orange = Special Scenario
    Purple = Cave nodes

Please, if you have ANY issues – let me know. I will be updating any fixes etc with posts below. If I’m able to retain editing privileges I’ll just update this post. (: Happy farming.

P.S There was another thread by me in regards to my developments for this project. Please disregard it as it’s too messy to track.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Mewo Mewo.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CountChocula001
    CountChocula001
    Participant
    2+

Thank you! Can confirm it’s all working for me perfectly. Much appreciated, and thank you for the google link!

Brykin
    Participant
    1+

hi mewo thanks for the good scenario u are my new island hero πŸ˜€

Brykin
    Participant

is there a way to repeat all the scenario from the start if there can u tell me how been trying to add return and repeat all from scenario functions but nothing works

RavenCereal
    Participant
    1+

This is great, have used to get all those dumb laver and copper that I’m always low on.

Mewo
    Mewo
    Participant

hi mewo thanks for the good scenario u are my new island hero πŸ˜€

=u= Thank you!

is there a way to repeat all the scenario from the start if there can u tell me how been trying to add return and repeat all from scenario functions but nothing works

I would personally not script an automated return in the chapters. The chapters are designed to loop certain focused nodes effectively. Unless you’re trying to have the scenario run chapter to chapter to gather everything from the island… Then you would have to remove the line repeatchapter(999) on every chapter and replace with a return line.

I’m not sure if miqobot identifies “isle return” because standard “return” will take you back to your home aetheryte rather than outside the comfy cabin. So you may need to instead hotkey “duty action 1/2” to a key and have miqobot use that key specifically instead. I would help craft this properly but my license expired and I’m not really in need of miqobot for the time being.

This is great, have used to get all those dumb laver and copper that I’m always low on.

LOL I’m not even sure how you get low on laver since it’s a forced gather from seaweed! I had to keep selling the stuff.

Brykin
    Participant

hey again mewo i tried removing the line repeatchapter999 and its failing everytime i start the chapter its like miqo doesn’t recognize the new line which is isle return i also tried to mark duty action still didn’t use it i’m kinda lost with this i would appreciate the help if someone can tell me how to do it thank you in advance πŸ˜€

Mewo
    Mewo
    Participant

hey again mewo i tried removing the line repeatchapter999 and its failing everytime i start the chapter its like miqo doesn’t recognize the new line which is isle return i also tried to mark duty action still didn’t use it i’m kinda lost with this i would appreciate the help if someone can tell me how to do it thank you in advance πŸ˜€

Ah yeah this is what I tried to explain before but it’s kind of confusing.

As you know there are two types of “return” abilities here.
    Return and Isle Return.
    Isle Return is actually “Duty Action II” and is likely not recognized by miqobot that simply – even though miqobot recognizes Isle Sprint for some reason.

In your game you need to go to actions and assign “Duty Action II” to a hotbar
    – Remember where in the hotbar, which key etc (For example, if you put Duty Action II on F12).

Instead of using the line return(), use the line sendkey().

Inside the parenthesis of sendkey(), type in the key that you have assigned to “Duty Action II”
    – Using the earlier example of using F12 for “Duty Action II”, you would use sendkey(F12).

Hopefully that works out for you.

This is a direct copy from the help Miqobot has on sendkey:

sendKey( key, seconds )
    Send key into the game.
    If seconds specified, it will delay scenario flow by given amount.

Supported:
    – alphanumeric keys
    – punctuation keys (except comma and diacritics)
    – F1-F12
    – Num0-Num9
    – Num-, Num*, Num/, Num.
    – Ctrl / Alt / Shift (must be combined with ‘+’)
    – cursor control keys (must be enclosed in {})

Maximum delay is 10 seconds.
    For longer delays use afkFor().
    Aliases
    key
    Parameters
    key – what to send
    seconds – [optional] how long to delay
    Examples
    key(n)
    key(f12)
    key(num0)
    key(ctrl+alt+num9, 2.5)
    key({up})

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Mewo Mewo.

Brykin
    Participant

thank you thank you so much i did exactly what u said and it worked much appreciated mewo πŸ™‚

Brykin
    Participant

hi again mewo in chapter 17 underwater i tried the scenario multiple times and each time i get to chapter 17 i get stuck between rocks and it doesn’t even move any fix for it ? i know ur sub is ended but can u tell me if i can fix it myself ? thanks again

ezompetti
    Participant

I am new to this, and I keep getting this error, please help πŸ™‚

3:57:02 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:57:02 PM) ‘New Scenario’
    (3:57:02 PM) Chapter: 1
    (3:57:03 PM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

ezompetti
    Participant

nvm, figured it out!

amplexus
    Participant

please delete this post.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  amplexus.

amplexus
    Participant

Hi there, is the spreadsheet outdated? i dont see Raw Island Garnet on the list? Also, it seems some of the grid also doesnt work, i’m just getting “(9:13:46 am) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*”

Brykin
    Participant

yea same for me it does need some update for both old and new ones i think πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.