Island Sanctuary – The complete experience

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary – The complete experience

This topic contains 48 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Mewo Mewo 2 hours, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

throwaway00112
    Participant

What fixed the error?

Gamerboi
    Participant

Is the google doc deleted that has the index? Because I am getting “Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted.”

deston07@gmail.com
    Participant

I’ve just unlocked my island and am starting from scratch. It was quite easy to configure the scenario to gather all items. Here’s my setup:

Disable Flying
    At the end of each chapter, replace:
    repeatChapter(999)
    with:
    sendKey([,10.0)

(Note: [ is my keybind for “Island return”. You will need to customize this to match your keybind. Make sure to return to base; otherwise, the system might hang when changing grids.)

At the end of Chapter 13, include:
    afkFor(00:10:00)
    repeatAll(999)

This setup loops all 13 chapters efficiently. I added a 10-minute AFK period to simulate more human-like behavior, but it’s optional.

Additionally, I’ve locked my island to prevent anyone else from visiting, ensuring a controlled environment.

Mewo
    Mewo
    Participant

I’ve returned to the game to make some progress before dawntrail, so I’ll have a look into what’s broken here and see what’s going on. In the time I’ve been gone I also deleted my google account which explains why the spreadsheet went missing 🤦.

Edit:
    The first thing I am seeing is that people were using these as full map cycles. These were never intended to be used to cycle the entire map, they were item-focused. I don’t know why some people were encountering issues on vertical axis and intercepting objects. I used these myself about 1000x and never encountered any issues, but it could be to do with resolution or dpi settings? Really odd.

• This reply was modified 2 hours, 1 minute ago by Mewo Mewo.
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.