Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Miningβš’, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Miningβš’, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 933 total)
  • Author

chenbich
    Participant

Dont move your mouse during keystrokes or scenario will break.

An issue wherein Miqobot would fail to move a game cursor, under extensive mouse movement.
    Unfortunately, this can not be fixed without code injections, and we have no plans for implementing code injections.
    Miqobot is aware of this situation, and she will patiently wait for mouse to stop moving before making another attempt. She needs a small fraction of a second (about 0.25 sec) in order to recover from this issue. Under normal circumstances you wouldn’t even notice this behaviour.
    If you want to prevent this behaviour completely, please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it, when you run Miqobot in the background. Thus, mouse cursor will not be able to run over the game’s window and will not interfere.

Reentering diadem is not supported by Miqo so the author made a custom workaround. Its weird he neglected to mention it.

Thank you. I switched from Border less Windowed, to regular windowed mode AND made sure I minimized, not just alt tabbed to a different window. With both of those, I can run this loop unattended.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  chenbich.

minimiqo
    Participant

Hello! I am loving this scenario for the Botanist, got leveled all the way to 80 and it worked flawlessly! (using the botany only scenario.)
    I attempted to use it for mining, (using the mining only scenario this time) then ran into some trouble. Miqobot starts the scenario, runs around to the first few nodes without issue, then sits idle and does not move. I have reinstalled Miqobot to a new folder, deleted the default diadem map, then imported this scenario fresh along with its maps and presets. I confirmed that compass 1 and 2 are both enabled, as is truth, and am in windowed mode. There is no error in Miqobot, it just stops and idles around until being kicked from the diadem for inactivity. I’ve found that I can move the character manually a distance away, then the bot kicks back in and flies back to the original spot it stalled out at, then continues, still with no errors. At that point it is faster for me to mine on my own, so I hoped to see if anyone has advice for me!

kli001
    Participant

I’d like to say I like this scenario despite the few hiccups…not perfect but it has been really helpful.

I just want to ask if anyone has had this to work with farming the unspoiled nodes during the different umbral weathers. Mine doesn’t seem to go to the unspoiled node even when truth is on and showing on the minimap. I just want to ask how to make it work for that… it doesn’t have to go to all the umbral nodes, but just for the job I am currently on.

Thank you!

Tauren45
    Participant

The mining scenario loop in Diadem doesn’t work for me. Gets to the first island and then just stops. Minimized the client after running as windowed just in case. Any one know how to fix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ps34pc
    Participant

I have a question. Every time I start the scenario I want it to farm slot 2 (besides the named ones in the list) but even when I put in slot 2 and 999 times once the scenario starts it automatically switched back to slot 3 and 40 times.
    What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Also on mining abut 30 min in at 30.5, 8.6 get stuck and doesn’t know where to go. This has happened on several of my runs. It will mount and then fly back few feet then come back to that spot

(4:34:17 PM) I see a shiny node at (454.369995, -640.502625, 194.520096).
    (4:34:18 PM) Going from 273 to 273 in 1 trips.
    (4:34:23 PM) 1 trip more..
    (4:34:28 PM) Destination reached!
    (4:34:29 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here πŸ™
    (4:34:29 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here πŸ™
    (4:34:31 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here πŸ™
    (4:34:32 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here πŸ™
    (4:34:33 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here πŸ™
    (4:34:34 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here πŸ™
    (4:34:34 PM) Ummm. I don’t see any sparkles here πŸ™
    (4:34:34 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (4:34:34 PM) Adventure cancelled… Yet, I’m still full of energy!
    (4:34:34 PM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! πŸ˜‰
    (4:34:35 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopped.
    (4:34:35 PM) Gathering stopping…
    (4:34:35 PM) Gathering stopped.
    (4:34:35 PM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! πŸ˜‰

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  ps34pc.

vithann
    Participant

If someone else asked about this I’m sorry, everything has been working fine up til I get to a Lush Vegetation patch and even with the slot set to 1, the first item added to list Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Cotton Boll It still moves to slot 4 and tries to harvest that. I can’t figure how to fix it.

FieryPyro
    Participant

Just tried using this for the first time, and I’d estimate about 75% of the time my character auto runs right past the nodes without targeting them and then ends up getting stuck just auto running on a cliff while trying to mount. I have yet to get more than 3 nodes without this issue requiring intervention. Either I’ll catch it can aim my guy back toward a node, or I won’t and the Miqo will kill switch, and I’ll have to restart Miqo. Is there a fix I’m missing? I’ve skimmed most of the pages on the thread trying to find something similar.

FieryPyro
    Participant

Disregard I forgot I had autorun macroed to my sprint… 100% fail on my part.

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant
    1+

got an error

(4:10:28 AM) Going from 597 to 531 in 4 trips.
    (4:10:31 AM) 4 trips more..
    (4:10:42 AM) 3 trips more..
    (4:10:55 AM) 2 trips more..
    (4:10:58 AM) 1 trip more..
    (4:10:58 AM) Destination reached!
    (4:10:59 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Ice Bomb’
    (4:12:02 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. πŸ™
    (4:12:02 AM) Time/Estimate: 47.8855/47.8793
    (4:12:02 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (4:12:02 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (4:12:02 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

vesperia
    Participant
    1+

I get the same error on Diadem Ice Bomb

I think they moved that mob in this patch.

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

whenever you get time can you fix the grid thank you and keep up the great work.

ps34pc
    Participant

Help please. I started a new alt on other server and trying to level miner up. He is level 31 and this is the error I am getting. It is trying to click truth of the mountain which is a lvl 46 skill that I don’t have yet. How do I fix it?

9:51:38 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:40 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:41 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:41 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:42 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:42 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:43 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:43 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:44 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:44 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:46 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:46 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:47 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:47 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:48 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:48 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:49 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:50 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:50 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:52 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:52 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:53 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:53 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:54 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:54 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:55 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:55 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:56 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:56 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:58 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:51:58 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:51:59 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:00 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:01 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:01 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:02 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:02 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:04 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:04 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:05 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:05 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:06 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:06 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:07 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:07 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:08 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:08 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:10 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:10 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:11 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:11 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:12 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:12 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:13 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:13 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:14 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:14 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:16 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:16 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:17 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:17 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:18 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:18 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:19 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:20 AM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (9:52:20 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:22 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:22 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:23 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:23 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:24 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:24 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:25 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:25 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:26 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:27 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:28 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:28 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:29 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:29 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:30 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:30 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:31 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:31 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:32 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:32 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:34 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:34 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:35 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:35 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:36 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:52:36 AM) Sorry, couldn’t find icon ‘Truth of Mountains’ on your hotbar πŸ™
    (9:52:37 AM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (9:52:37 AM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! πŸ˜‰
    (9:52:37 AM) (SCENARIO) Stopped.
    (9:52:37 AM) Gathering stopping…
    (9:52:37 AM) Gathering stopped.
    (9:52:37 AM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! πŸ˜‰

ps34pc
    Participant

Same thing happens on botanist which keeps pressing truth of the forest which is a lvl 46 skill and my bot is level 20

jayjay
    Participant

im kinda new to this and really dont know how to use miqo to get my miner from 60 to 80 in diadem ?? help would be nice πŸ˜€

warriorgriffinheart
    warriorgriffinheart
    Participant

I also have a problem with this scenario getting stuck with the Ice Bombs. I think it’s either the character gets to the x,y coordinates of the bombs but is too low, or it falls through a hole and doesn’t know to get back up top to be able to target the bombs.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.