Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 933 total)
  • Author

imperiects
    Participant

new to miqobot. When i try to run the mining scenario the game chain casts lay of the land.

zms
    Participant

hmm.. anyone have problem with Yield +2? it is not working for me. I used the rotation Yield+2 that only has start>yield+. As I run gather, it does not work.

zms
    Participant

^ ok ok, i found the answer, i need to remove the { } so it will not reserve the GP for the items with { }

Pescadas
    Participant

When I use the
    gather(18)
    randomWaypoint(578,282,24,184,284)
    gather(22)
    After it enters Diadem, it farms 2 nodes then it does nothing, it says its scanning for shiny nodes but it doesn’t for some reason. I have to manually use the skill Arbor Call for it to find the nodes and continue.. how do I fix this?

vesperia
    Participant
    1+

Does not work anymore probably since the last update

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Yes, not working anymore, not finding waypoint 550

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Pescadas,

When I use the
    gather(18)
    randomWaypoint(578,282,24,184,284)
    gather(22)
    After it enters Diadem, it farms 2 nodes then it does nothing, it says it’s scanning for shiny nodes but it doesnā€™t for some reason. I have to manually use the skill Arbor Call for it to find the nodes and continue… how do I fix this?

Have you checked to see if your compass is checked on?

Ray
    Participant

Did the layout of the Diadem change to affect Miqos ability to find Waypoint 550?

Ray
    Participant

So after trying out the grid myself, the bot had no issues finding waypoint 550, which is the repair npc.

TuronTuron
    Participant

How do I make the bit gather a different item? I need some Approved Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Ragstone

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  TuronTuron.

TuronTuron
    Participant

How do I make the bit gather a different item? I need some Approved Grade 4 Skybuildersā€™ Ragstone

I figured it out nvm lol

kli001
    Participant

Was this scenario supposed to automatically go to the special node when there’s an umbral weather? When I tried this, it wasn’t going to those nodes during certain weathers. Am I doing something wrong?

thatfox
    thatfox
    Participant

Was this scenario supposed to automatically go to the special node when thereā€™s an umbral weather? When I tried this, it wasnā€™t going to those nodes during certain weathers. Am I doing something wrong?

From what I’ve seen, it’ll only collect the umbral nodes when your character is physically near it. So it won’t fly across the map for it.

runebar
    runebar
    Participant
    1+

So this thing gets stuck at a certain point with this error. “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*” The only thing I changed was to have it mine in slot one instead of the default 3.

MiqoUser01
    Participant

I made a couple small quality of life changes to this scenario. I added a line between 442 and 444 so miqo doesn’t look so robotic when delivering collectables or starting a new Diadem. Then I changed the steps below for better behavior.

Step #2 Original
    waypoint(442)

Step #2 Updated
    waypointPrecise(442)

Step #17 Original
    waypoint(444)

Step #17 updated
    waypointPrecise(444)

Using Precise will ensure miqo gets in front of the NPC we want.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  MiqoUser01.
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.