Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant

So I’ve noticed that its only doing about 5-6k points per run. That feels really low for nearly 3hrs of farming. Anything I’m doing wrong or missing?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

So Iā€™ve noticed that its only doing about 5-6k points per run. That feels really low for nearly 3hrs of farming. Anything Iā€™m doing wrong or missing?

the points depend alot on what you are farming for example the level 80 and the level 80 artisinal mats will net you more points then any other material you can farm, also maxing out your GP at 850 and either your gathering or perception will help alot getting two of this maxed is essential to maximize points as they will allow you to hit certain special nodes 5+ additional times then normal or incress its yeald

NOTE: I dont recall what the exact number is anymore for maxing gatering or perception ( you can find it by gathering in the diadem and paying attention to the nodes special effects or via a google search šŸ˜€ happy farming

Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant

So Iā€™ve noticed that its only doing about 5-6k points per run. That feels really low for nearly 3hrs of farming. Anything Iā€™m doing wrong or missing?

the points depend alot on what you are farming for example the level 80 and the level 80 artisinal mats will net you more points then any other material you can farm, also maxing out your GP at 850 and either your gathering or perception will help alot getting two of this maxed is essential to maximize points as they will allow you to hit certain special nodes 5+ additional times then normal or incress its yeald

NOTE: I dont recall what the exact number is anymore for maxing gatering or perception ( you can find it by gathering in the diadem and paying attention to the nodes special effects or via a google search šŸ˜€ happy farming

I’m hitting all 3 bonuses, only farming slot 4. My gear/stats aren’t the issue. I think the max points per run I’ve seen is 6k and that’s a big maybe. Wondering if its possible to only make it farm one island on repeat? Hit all the nodes, fly back hitting them again to eliminate travel time maybe?

biloxibacon
    Participant

(11:35:09 AM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (11:35:16 AM) My precious shiny sparkles! (9/22)
    (11:35:16 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (11:35:16 AM) I see a shiny node at (394.708893, -296.467804, -188.281601).
    (11:35:17 AM) Going from 504 to 504 in 1 trips.
    (11:35:47 AM) Sorry, can’t mount šŸ™
    (11:35:47 AM) Woah! A 353 seconds trip? I don’t think I can manage that. Let’s try 300 seconds first, okay? :3
    (11:40:47 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. šŸ™
    (11:40:47 AM) Time/Estimate: 300.0122/300.0000
    (11:40:47 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (11:40:47 AM) 1 trip more..
    (11:40:47 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (11:40:47 AM) Destination reached!
    (11:40:47 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (11:40:47 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (11:40:47 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (11:40:47 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (11:40:47 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (11:40:47 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Here’s the error message I experienced today.

eve
    eve
    Participant

Iā€™m hitting all 3 bonuses, only farming slot 4. My gear/stats arenā€™t the issue. I think the max points per run Iā€™ve seen is 6k and thatā€™s a big maybe. Wondering if its possible to only make it farm one island on repeat? Hit all the nodes, fly back hitting them again to eliminate travel time maybe?

are you using a macro with it? i use the +1 yield per hit macro and i get about 10k. it’s still low compared to looping one island and i would much rather prefer that, though.

Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant

Iā€™m hitting all 3 bonuses, only farming slot 4. My gear/stats arenā€™t the issue. I think the max points per run Iā€™ve seen is 6k and thatā€™s a big maybe. Wondering if its possible to only make it farm one island on repeat? Hit all the nodes, fly back hitting them again to eliminate travel time maybe?

are you using a macro with it? i use the +1 yield per hit macro and i get about 10k. itā€™s still low compared to looping one island and i would much rather prefer that, though.

I’m using the default +2 so not sure if there’s a big difference. I’m guessing there is if you’re pulling 10k. And yea looping one island would be great.

ps34pc
    Participant
    2+

When I just went to try this for the first time when it clicks on the guy to go to diadem it doesn’t go to diadem option. it kept clicking on the 3rd option down explaining the augur

(6:08:17 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±’, Waypoint: 550)
    (6:08:19 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 550 šŸ™ Maybe grid is not connected?
    (6:08:19 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip šŸ™
    (6:08:20 PM) Turning camera to vertical angle: 0.00
    (6:08:20 PM) Turning camera to angle: -2.55
    (6:08:22 PM) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Aurvael’
    (6:09:01 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (6:09:02 PM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! šŸ˜‰

eve
    eve
    Participant

are you using a macro with it? i use the +1 yield per hit macro and i get about 10k. itā€™s still low compared to looping one island and i would much rather prefer that, though.

Iā€™m using the default +2 so not sure if thereā€™s a big difference. Iā€™m guessing there is if youā€™re pulling 10k. And yea looping one island would be great.

i believe the default +2 only activates when you have 500mp, vs the +1-3 skill that activates every time you have at least 100mp. that may be a contributing factor bc you can get +3 on some items with the individual skill.

Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant

When I just went to try this for the first time when it clicks on the guy to go to diadem it doesnā€™t go to diadem option. it kept clicking on the 3rd option down explaining the augur

(6:08:17 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 550)
    (6:08:19 PM) Sorry, canā€™t find path sequence from 442 to 550 šŸ™ Maybe grid is not connected?
    (6:08:19 PM) Sorry, but I canā€™t find the way to the next trip šŸ™
    (6:08:22 PM) Repairing gear at NPC: ā€˜Aurvaelā€™
    (6:09:01 PM) (SCENARIO) Stoppingā€¦
    (6:09:02 PM) Well, you know, I donā€™t mind continuing it any time! šŸ˜‰

So Bountiful Harvest II over Blessed Harvest II. I set the macro but noticed it only uses it one time per node. Is there a way to make it spam that skill per hit?

eve
    eve
    Participant

you’d have to make yourself a new rotation and set it in the gathering tab

make sure “quick gather” is off

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ps34pc
    Participant

This may be a dumb question but if you run the version that has both min and bot on it will it just keep switching back and forth during gathering? or it does 1 round as bot then 1 round as min and repeat?

symmas
    Participant

When I just went to try this for the first time when it clicks on the guy to go to diadem it doesnā€™t go to diadem option. it kept clicking on the 3rd option down explaining the augur

(6:08:17 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 550)
    (6:08:19 PM) Sorry, canā€™t find path sequence from 442 to 550 šŸ™ Maybe grid is not connected?

Same thing is happening to me, I can’t figure out how to make this scenario work.

Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant
    1+

This may be a dumb question but if you run the version that has both min and bot on it will it just keep switching back and forth during gathering? or it does 1 round as bot then 1 round as min and repeat?

It rotates between them both during the same run. 2 runs miner, 2 runs btn I believe

chenbich
    Participant

Same thing is happening to me, I canā€™t figure out how to make this scenario work.

SAME THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME ALSO… VERY INFURIATING… GETTING STUCK ON BASIC KEYSTROKES TO NAVIGATE A MENU. I CHANGED EVERY KEY PRESS TO A 3 SEC DELAY AND IT STILL RANDOMLY FAILS TO JOIN. I EVEN MANUALLY STARTED AT CHAPTER 11 AND IT FAILS TO EXIT THE DUTY PROPERLY AND GETS STUCK.

SEEMS TO BE MORE BE CORE DESIGN OF THE PROGRAM ITSELF THAN THE SCENARIO??? NEED SOME SORT OF CHECK TO SEE IF ACTUALLY IN THE MAP OR ATTEMPT TO JOIN AGAIN BY LOOPING THE CHAPTER.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  chenbich.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Dont move your mouse during keystrokes or scenario will break.

An issue wherein Miqobot would fail to move a game cursor, under extensive mouse movement.
    Unfortunately, this can not be fixed without code injections, and we have no plans for implementing code injections.
    Miqobot is aware of this situation, and she will patiently wait for mouse to stop moving before making another attempt. She needs a small fraction of a second (about 0.25 sec) in order to recover from this issue. Under normal circumstances you wouldnā€™t even notice this behaviour.
    If you want to prevent this behaviour completely, please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it, when you run Miqobot in the background. Thus, mouse cursor will not be able to run over the gameā€™s window and will not interfere.

Reentering diadem is not supported by Miqo so the author made a custom workaround. Its weird he neglected to mention it.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.