Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 933 total)
  • Author

dragonroll
    Participant
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  dragonroll.

ps34pc
    Participant

I tried to read this thread but all the pages are quite confusing. I haven’t been to diadem yet. My Bot is 70 and Min is like 30. Is this the right thread to finish leveling them?

miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant

hi, i tried to use the mining scenario as instructed (in the firmament), all worked well until it arrived at the ‘repair npc’ command. miqobot just keep selecting the diadem tutorial menu at Aurvael instead of queueing to diadem.

it finally worked after i set my keybinds to default. but now my character just sit there and do nothing after gathering the green materials. i wonder if its supposed to be like this? sorry, im a new user

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

(5:49:37 PM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.

try the below its normally caused by Prospect/Triangulate not being on

(1:14:17 AM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.

Intresting i have not seen that error in awhile check to make sure that Prospect for Mining ⚒ or Triangulate for Botanist 🌱 are active if they are turned off then the only thing that will work is Truth of Mountains / Truth of Forests this is useful for the special weather nodes as quoted below from my original post

However the other two compass wont work with out it active and will result in that error if no node is found while useing Truth of Mountains / Truth of Forests

the sceanrios also use hotbar 3 slot 1 for food make sure Prospect/Triangulate are not placed on hotbar 3 slot 1 as miqobot can accidentally turn it off thinking its useing food insted

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I’m getting stuck at the end of the scenario. When I leave the diadem as a miner, I get stuck on this spot and cant turn in and re-enter. What do I do to fix it? Not sure what I need to keybind?

you need to assign a hot key to switch to hot bar 9 ( best bet is to assign a hot key to all of the hotbar switches)

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I tried to read this thread but all the pages are quite confusing. I haven’t been to diadem yet. My Bot is 70 and Min is like 30. Is this the right thread to finish leveling them?

its only recommended to read the original post here as it will touch on key points of this scenario

This scenario is frendly to all levels you need only to change the items in the gathering presets remove the names in the gathering presets and use the gather by slot # for leveling as it can be quickly and easily changed as levleing please do this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets the named items in the presets are only for if you want to gather set items like if you intend to make something via crafting and you need materials or if you want to farm for a set item or items that sells for good Gil on the market bored, the below pictures will show you how to add and change items in the preset for the examplebelow its showing you how to add “Approved Grade 3 Skybuilders’ Umbral Levinite”

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game
        3.how to add or remove items from the list 📃 to remove an item

4.farm by slots and how the list works

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

hi, i tried to use the mining scenario as instructed (in the firmament), all worked well until it arrived at the ‘repair npc’ command. miqobot just keep selecting the diadem tutorial menu at Aurvael instead of queueing to diadem.

it finally worked after i set my keybinds to default. but now my character just sit there and do nothing after gathering the green materials. i wonder if its supposed to be like this? sorry, im a new user

sadly i need more to go on dose it give any errors or say anythign in the output box of miqobot ( its the big text box at the bottom of miqobot) it provides alot of useful information for diagnosing the issue

miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant

sadly i need more to go on dose it give any errors or say anythign in the output box of miqobot ( its the big text box at the bottom of miqobot) it provides alot of useful information for diagnosing the issue

the logs didnt say anything. after an hour of tinkering i finally figured out why, “compass II” needed to be ticked. it worked fine after that

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

the logs didnt say anything. after an hour of tinkering i finally figured out why, “compass II” needed to be ticked. it worked fine after that

i see glad it worked out in the end 😀

dragonroll
    Participant

so the mining scenario works with ease but im confused why botanist is gathering sesame and expert craft barbgrass. how do i get it to stop that?

even without the scenario its still gathering stuff outside of slot 3, very confused. i only want the third slot.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

so the mining scenario works with ease but im confused why botanist is gathering sesame and expert craft barbgrass. how do i get it to stop that?

even without the scenario its still gathering stuff outside of slot 3, very confused. i only want the third slot.

did you remove the name of the unwanted items from the Gather by name list?

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2.how to add or remove items from the list 📃 to remove an item
        double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )

3.farm by slots and how the list works ( it will always look for names in the list over the slot number # )

4. besure to click on the overwrite button 🔳 as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets to save them

—————————————————————————————————————————-

I’m getting stuck at the end of the scenario. When I leave the diadem as a miner, I get stuck on this spot and cant turn in and re-enter. What do I do to fix it? Not sure what I need to keybind?

sorry i just saw this post you made it got lost in the flood you need to assign a hotkey so miqobot can switch to hotbar 9 best bet is to make a keybinding for all the hot bars

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by r51093 r51093.

dragonroll
    Participant

thanks for all this info^ does it work for editing the scenario aswell? cause ideally id like to just run the scenario, anyways thanks again for the help!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

thanks for all this info^ does it work for editing the scenario aswell? cause ideally id like to just run the scenario, anyways thanks again for the help!

once you have the issues above taken care of the scenario should work with no issues ( thies are things you would have to change and or fix for any scenario as no preset is one size fit for all so its good to know how to do it )

But if there are any more issues please post them here and I will do my best to help/assist anyway that i can 😀

dragonroll
    Participant

once you have the issues above taken care of the scenario should work with no issues ( thies are things you would have to change and or fix for any scenario as no preset is one size fit for all so its good to know how to do it )

But if there are any more issues please post them here and I will do my best to help/assist anyway that i can 😀

the latest issue im having with the scenario now is it isnt using my GP for the yield2 thing or whatever its called for botany like it did in mining. how can i get this to work? everything is keybound, it just doesnt even try

dragonroll
    Participant

nvm it just seems to be finicky, i deleted the presets and reloaded it a few times and it works now

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.