Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

In some nodes, gathered resources only show up some of the time. Is there a way to gather for multiple materials or from multiple slots?

Thanks!

Yes use gather by name for multiple materials: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#gather-by-name

eternalstar01
    eternalstar01
    Participant

I made a grid for Ruby Tide Kelp (this is also where you would gather nanoriso for the level 68 botany quest). It could probably use the eye of a more advanced grid maker than I, for improvements. I tested with and without beacons… this one just utilizes compass and seems to look the most natural.

The only issue I found is when she was at point 4, the next closest node was 9 (which happens to be all the way across the map) and she would not mount up or move, despite having connections to 15 (which connects to pretty much everything) and other points. It seems to be that despite it popping up on the radar, miqo can’t see it from that far away.

Just be warned, if you run this grid, be present!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nugget
    Participant

Anyone Else notice the 55-60 Grids are appearing miles above or in some cases dont’ show in the right areas at all? This is mainly noticed in Dravanian Forelands. ::edit:: I confused Forelands with Hinterlands thanks

Hey this is an old post but did you/anyone ever find a solution to this? Having the same issue with Hardsilver ore for both Ai and Mochi. My path is way up in the sky. πŸ™

EDIT: NVM same mistake as other user, oops LOL.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  nugget.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  nugget.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Spearfishing section is added.
    Index is updated with new grids. Thank you everyone for your contribution very much!

HiThere23
    HiThere23
    Participant

It’s probably rough and not that great, but it worked for me and it’s one nobody else seems to have so:

Diatomite, Ruby Sea. Used in all the Grade 1 Reisuis that Alchemists make

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Edaraks
    Participant

This is a really nubbie question, but how do I even use these premade grids? ._. it doesn’t seem to be in the “help” page in the gathering UI’s help button.

Like, do I import them somewhere?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please follow our guide on Import / Export.

The Help button is just a shortcut to our forum, but you can freely navigate around Help section to find more guides πŸ™‚

Samboy21
    Participant

This is the most Non botty looking grid Ive ever seen. Good job!

didryk
    Participant

Hello everyone I would like to know if someone would have a navigation for Iron ore beitetsu Minor 65 please

Thank you in advance

Dsl google translation

Bojack
    Participant

Sorry, new to this but how do I load in once of these into the program so it runs?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

SStreet30 take a look few posts above you:

Please follow our guide on Import / Export.

The Help button is just a shortcut to our forum, but you can freely navigate around Help section to find more guides πŸ™‚

Didryk its called Doman Iron Ore in english you can find it on page 1 with Ctrl-F.

didryk
    Participant

merci lyfox c est bien ce que je cherchait

thank you lyfox this is what I was looking for

Flypig
    Flypig
    Participant

Those links for “Gyr Abanian Spring Water” don’t seem to contain the grid for it, is there a working gathering grid or scenario for gathering Gyr Abanian Spring Water?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Gyr Abanian Spring Water is in the same node as Chromite Ore. All those grids are working.

Flypig
    Flypig
    Participant

Totally forgot that, that works ty πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.