Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thanks for the organization Miqobot, A suggestion, why don’t you delete any of the posts that don’t include grids, so we can clean up this post?

We do not delete posts because they may contain vital information for our users.
    We recommend to create a separate thread for your grids, but we will not compel everyone to do so.

An index is meant for easy navigation, but it should not interrupt the community discussion flow 🙂

rupapaparu
    Participant

Agreed. Thanks again Miqo!

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

My first grid, but it seems to work well. I added a route to the Ephem node to get that if it spawns. Will do Durium Sand, Doman Iron Sand, and Palladium Sand. You need flight

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

For Zelkova logs/ice crystals in The Lochs. Works well, need flight.

Attachments:

AntsyJoe
    Participant

I’m noticing that Ai has a number of grids linked in the main post, but most link to unrelated grids. For example: Chamomile goes to Ai’s main grid post. Do these grids exist in the site somewhere, and my search ability is just that bad?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Chamomile is the same node as Noble Grapes: http://garlandtools.org/db/#node/41

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Logging The Hours II: Thanalan

Western Thanalan > Horizon
    Rye, Moko Grass, Coerthan Carrot, Grass Viper,Coerthan Carrot Seed
    Max Branch 25

LOW LEVEL WARNING: Use Auto-stealth, a FATE pops on this route.
    For people with mounts, change ‘foot’ to ‘mount’.

Used this today. Other than having to change to mount instead of foot, it’s great!!

Ichinan
    Participant

All of the Miner level 60-64 grids (posted in OP) are really level 65 nodes you can’t access until level 65. Just FYI for those looking to level grind from 60 to 65. The Gyr Abanian Alumen grid on page 10 that is not posted in OP works quite well at level 60.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Ichinan.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Ichinan.

Dmendell
    Participant

Anyone Else notice the 55-60 Grids are appearing miles above or in some cases dont’ show in the right areas at all? This is mainly noticed in Dravanian Forelands. ::edit:: I confused Forelands with Hinterlands thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Dmendell.

Akirababe
    Participant

Hello, I’ve made and used these grids and has worked really well. You need to have unlocked flight though.
    This is for Koppranickel Sand, Koppranickel Ore, Bloodhemp and Beech logs.

I can’t figure out why, but there are two nodes at x:24.2 y:37.3 (Z:0.3) that just bug out. I think the left one (facing them) is okay, but I keep my bot window log viewable and I see this spam:
    (7:08:51 PM) Destination reached!
    (7:08:51 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘mineral’ *.*
    (7:08:51 PM) I sense something far away (136, 802). I want to go take a look!
    (7:08:51 PM) Going from 7 to 7 in 1 trips.
    (7:08:51 PM) 1 trip more..
    (7:08:51 PM) Destination reached!
    (7:08:51 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘mineral’ *.*
    (7:08:51 PM) I sense something far away (136, 802). I want to go take a look!

Any ideas what’s causing it?

Edit: I should clarify; This is on the Koppranickel Ore route.

Another Edit: I tried adding a second marker, since both nodes were routing off just the one, and it seems to have fixed it 8)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  Akirababe.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  Akirababe.

Ryku97
    Participant
    1+

Since there are no presets for Topsoil Grade 3 , I created a scenario which contains all three in order of appearance .
    It needs some testing as I’ve just finished making it .

File : In the attachments section .
    Note : The scenario is expected to repeat itself 7 times , if you wanna change the value it’d be in the last line of the scenario .
    Rotation : Toil -> Gathering II . 400GP
    P.S : I’m sorry if it’s not the correct fourm for testing .

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  Ryku97. Reason: Adding a note
    Attachments:
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant
    1+

Since i couldn’t find a navigation for mining Gyr Abanian Alumen i quickly threw this together, keep in mind that it’s the first time i make a navigation file like this so it’s far from the best, but it works, took me from level 60 to 61 without issues.
    It will fly around The Velodyna River near East End of The Fringes and collect Gyr Abanian Alumen. Hopefully someone will find it useful.

Mine gets stuck in the water at the same point every time. I added a beacon and it seems to have fixed it.

HiREV
    Participant

Durium Ore route. Just need to make sure to keep an eye out for the ephemeral node.

Attachments:

Vad
    Participant
    3+

Here’s mine for Twincoon. I’ve gathered 4k no issues. My goal was to make this look the least amount of botty as possible.

Attachments:

lucromick
    Participant

In some nodes, gathered resources only show up some of the time. Is there a way to gather for multiple materials or from multiple slots?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  lucromick.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.