Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    final62
    final62
    Participant
    1+

It is possible that you share your course of miner it has very little and botanist all this from 60 to 70. thank you all

Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant

You can use the ones already published and some have updated but I doubt they will share the best routes because it would be a gift of gil and materials and that would take more people to fill the market, I recommend that you make your own routes is simple

final62
    final62
    Participant
    1+

I can not make my own way, yet I saw the video of the guide, I do exactly the same yet it does not work, there should be better explanation

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant
    1+

I can not make my own way, yet I saw the video of the guide, I do exactly the same yet it does not work, there should be better explanation

In Miquobot, go to navigation and turn the editor on. The screen will go green around the edges, and a little menu will pop up on the top left of your screen. Some of the commands in the menu will work while the border is green, and some will work when the border is red. To turn the border read, click your control button.

Play with someone else’s grid, remove and add points, click on the fly,mount, foot tags to change them. Hold the mouse button down when the border is red and draw lines to your tags.

I agree that there should be better options for people that can’t do this, but if you take some time, you can do it. Just play around with it, and you will be making your own runs shortly.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I learned from this guide, its more than enough to understand everything: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/
    Which part do you have problem with?

final62
    final62
    Participant
    1+

Thank you i come to understand, can you help me to make a small way for the pvp to the front for the experience, I understand that it is wrong, but also selling the objects in the sale hotel remains the same, can one at least Tell me how to do it, I want to stay on miqobot over the long term

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Im afraid it wont work in pvp since Miqo doesnt support pvp zones: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/navigation-question/
    I suppose you can make a request in discussion for the next version to support them. Assume simply allowing new zones is not hard to implement. But since its high risk we may end up with many people being banned and then blaming us for allowing it. Do you think its worth it?

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

Your best bet is to not ever do any pvp bottng. It’s a quick way to get reported and get banned. Miqobot works great for doing repetitive tasks, that are just plain boring, but when you step over the line, you are going to get banned. I went over to mmominion to check out their bot because I thought that it was better. The ban posts in the forums is over 101 pages long. If you want to bot just use it correctly and you will be golden.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by DMaxx DMaxx.

daybyn
    Participant
    1+

Hello, I’ve made and used these grids and has worked really well. You need to have unlocked flight though.
    This is for Koppranickel Sand, Koppranickel Ore, Bloodhemp and Beech logs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant
    1+

BTN Level 63 job quest HQ Popotoes. Gyr Abania, The Fringes SW of Pike Falls

Attachments:
    Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant

Forget about the idea of a bot for PvP, we want to pass the most unnoticed possible, miqobot so far is the safest assistant in the game and activate things like that the only thing that will do is raise your risk of being detected, I recommend and in pvp does not work at Less that you dedicate to running around, which is just as suspicious and even more since you will not use skills

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

If you want to do PVP, I’d recommend another bot. Miqobot– when I recommend it to people, at least– is primarily a crafting/gathering/MGP bot. I honestly prefer it this way, as the team does an AMAZING job with these things and I’d love it if this was always their focus.

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

First real grid, and it’s not great, but it gets the job done. Doman Ore in Yanxia– best to start it right on the bridge in the middle of the node spawns.

Attachments:
    catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

Another grid, this time for Pine Logs in Yanxia. Works best if you start over the lake area. Please note, also, that both of my grids use FLYING MOUNTS and also require COMPASS being on.

Attachments:

LelouchVse
    Participant
    1+

Im afraid it wont work in pvp since Miqo doesnt support pvp zones: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/navigation-question/
    I suppose you can make a request in discussion for the next version to support them. Assume simply allowing new zones is not hard to implement. But since its high risk we may end up with many people being banned and then blaming us for allowing it. Do you think its worth it?

Hello , do you mind making one for larch logs?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.