Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    tetsuo
    tetsuo
    Participant
    1+

Btn65 – Ruby Cotton Boll / Ama Nori / Gem Algae
    Test for about 2 hours everything looks fine

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by tetsuo tetsuo.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wiz0r1
    Participant
    1+

Question, the above btn65 grid, doesn’t work for me as is. It finds the first couple of nodes, and then stops. It cannot find any nodes. I fixed that for me by adding a few beacons, that way it forces my character to move and find new nodes.

Any idea why is that happening to me?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

wiz0r1
    Participant

That was exactly it. Even though I had them selected, I didn’t have them on my hotbar. Thank you @lyfox.

rodgerdodger
    Participant

Thank you for the grids! Does anyone know at what point in the msq you unlock flight in each of these areas?

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

Thank you for the grids! Does anyone know at what point in the msq you unlock flight in each of these areas?

The end MSQ in each zone is usually the one that gives you your last quest aethercurrent.

rodgerdodger
    Participant

The end MSQ in each zone is usually the one that gives you your last quest aethercurrent.

Thanks. The Fringe and Peaks both have lower halves to their maps that I’m not able to access yet even though I’ve finished the main story quests there.

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

Yeah,it stops for me as well.

Never mind, after reading the above post and turning on my Compass 1 and 2 plus truth, everything works.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by DMaxx DMaxx.
    tetsuo
    tetsuo
    Participant
    3+

Min65 – Koppranickel Sand / Stiperstone / Slate
    Flight Path
    Test 2 hours
    I made it at lvl62 so everything is setup to avoid fight and I’m pretty happy with the end result
    Enjoy!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by tetsuo tetsuo.
    Attachments:
    mbx9x
    mbx9x
    Participant

Thanks. The Fringe and Peaks both have lower halves to their maps that I’m not able to access yet even though I’ve finished the main story quests there.

Yes, both of the areas you will come back to it later in the story. I unlocked flying in other areas before these two.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by mbx9x mbx9x.
    nann
    nann
    Participant

First attempt at a grid been running for few hours no troubles hope you enjoy

Twincoon,Alyssum,Gyr ara Carrot

Attachments:

LelouchVse
    Participant

Hey could you remove the number 17 gathering spot for the ruby cotton boll? It’s bugging my miqo out due to not being able to get just that node constantly. She will get lost and start poking creatures in the night or something lol. Appreciate it!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  LelouchVse.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  LelouchVse.

rodgerdodger
    Participant

Thanks!

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

First attempt ever at making a grid, so let me know if I messed up anything :3 its for Beech Logs, Loquats and Fire Crystals in The Fringes, requires a flying mount. Used for over 2 hours so should be completely safe, was never attacked.

Attachments:

WrongMosquito
    Participant

On a trial just trying to learn things. Tossed together this miner scenario w/ grids as a test. It gathers collectable Raw Star Spinel, Raw Triphane, Raw Azurite, and Raw Imperial Jade as they spawn. Probably not useful, maybe to get scrips while also leveling?

Any tips appreciated, especially on the grids.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.