Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

This topic contains 133 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  miqobotuser123 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for this it has helped however after a while it keeps saying lost in the wood because not enough seals, should it make all the seals back or am I meant to eventually run out?

Thanks,

That depends on what dungeon you run, if you’re running Sohm Al you should never, ever run out. Every other dungeon though can get you in a tough spot eventually. From what I’ve gathered, if you can’t do Sohm Al Squadron dungeons and need seals to run more dungeons it’s advised to just use a level 70 job and run through Sohm Al solo, turn in the gear and voila, you got around 8k seals.

frankcufc5
    Participant

I am runnin sohm al but now I have no more seals, would this mean it is not turning in everything it should be? I’m using the original grid posted on this topic.

How can I make it so it turns everything in? I already changed the inventory settings.

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

Well, normally it’s included in the Scenario and turns in everything it can and what is in your inventory. Did you watch what Miqo does after she finishes with the dungeon runs?

Also, maybe do 3 runs – repair – turn in so that you definitely get enough seals. Since the more runs you do in sequence the more items will be left behind because multiples.

frankcufc5
    Participant

At the moment it does 2 runs, then repairs and then exchanges for seals, repeat. So it must not be exchanging everything?

HalfDisabled
    Participant

At the moment it does 2 runs, then repairs and then exchanges for seals, repeat. So it must not be exchanging everything?

Do you have the setting turned on so that all the gear that drops goes into your inventory instead of your armory bag?

If you do and are still not getting more than you’re spending you might have a bunch of Sohm Al gear in your armory chest already and are unable to loot it when it drops in the dungeon.

Otherwise I’m not sure. My Sohm Al squad dungeons give me way more than it costs to run, on average.

Heathen129
    Participant

For the Malestrom it keeps selecting The Stone vigil. Also it says that it can not find engage on my hotbar and I cant seem to move it from the squadron HB to my main one.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Select the dungeon you need from the list on combat tab. Engage icon is under actions & traits. Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/

Heathen129
    Participant

Thanksso much…one more thing how do you set it to things like Brayflox Hardmode since the hard mode is in parenthses already

Heathen129
    Participant

Sorry would not let me edit my previous message. I am trying to set it to Braflox hard but in the combat it only goes to stone vigil as my highest. I can add Shom Ai but my squad is not ready for that

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Level 50 dungeons are useless for leveling. Exp reward is twice lower than in Stone Vigil.
    Miqo team implemented only the most efficient dungeons atm. Some day they will finish the rest.

Heathen129
    Participant

How do I change it to do GC turn in after 2 dungeons instead of 3. I change it in the combat tab but it defaults to 3 when I start the scenario. Also when I added the stone vigil Desynth it does not seem to work. where am I supposed to add the new lines I might have done that wrong. It brings up the desynth screen see’s the items but then does nothing and just goes to start the next dungeon.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

In the scenario change squadron(3) to squadron(2)

Heathen129
    Participant

Thanks! Anyword on how to do the desynth thing?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Desynth should be easy. Just import the preset and two lines in scenario. Do you have all crafters unlocked?

Heathen129
    Participant

Yes and here is what the scenerio looks like
    grid(Maelstrom Squadron)
    waypoint(13)
    repairNpc()
    waypoint(2)
    deliverGCGear()
    desynthList(Stone Vigil)
    desynth()
    waypoint(0)
    vangle(0)
    angle(-1.5)
    teleportNpc()
    afkfor(00:00:05) // Give enough time to load area
    waypoint(15)
    squadronFullClear(on)
    squadrons(2)
    waypoint(14)
    vangle(-0.3)
    angle(-3.0)
    teleportNpc()
    afkfor(00:00:01)
    repeatChapter(99)

and when it tries to desynth this is the error
    (12:59:24 PM) All gear converted to company seals!
    (12:59:25 PM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 6. DesynthList: ‘Stone Vigil’
    (12:59:25 PM) Desynthesis started.
    (12:59:26 PM) That was the last of them. Anything else to break? ^_^

But it did not actually desnth anything. this is the file I imported

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.