Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

This topic contains 133 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  miqobotuser123 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hi there

maybe someone can help me out here, when i run the immortal flame scenario
    i have a problem when the char wants to open the barrack doors, he tries it
    but did not open the doors. the rest runs perfect.

What does it say in the message log? Id love to help but without message log theres nothing i can do.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Hi Lyfox,

thanks for trying to help

But as i startet to use the other flame Scenario (The one with the selfrepair) everything went smooth.

But as you offered help (as you do Always šŸ™‚ wich solved Problems quite often) can you provide an simple Twin Adder Scenario with self repair? as the one here runs to the NPC wich is quite unneccessary for me

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure.
    Take the scenario made by Timray, click on chapter 4, replace it with: repair()
    And click save.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

will do šŸ™‚
    thx

Kylvan
    Participant

I created a quick navigation grid and scenario to make use of the new combat system. This scenario will hand in the loot from the squadron dungeons, repair the gear and reenter the barracks and start running the dungeons again. I tested this scenario a over night and it got my lancer from 30 ~ 50 over night.

A few things to note is that I have key 8 set to eat food, so it adds a 3% bonus increase for the hour.

It will only run two squadrons twice in a row before repairing and handing in gear. This is to try and avoid getting duplicate gear from the squadron run and being unable to claim it.

Additionally, it might be worth filling up your armory with cheap gear from NPC vendors so all the gear you get from the squadron missions goes into the inventory. This way the loot is always traded in for GC seals.

Also, if anyone wants, I can make one for the other GC, but I thought Iā€™d share this one first and I would need to transfer my GC to test them.

Is it possible to someone to make adjustement to make the bot able to sell only the loot of the runned squadron dungeon without the restiction to fill arsenal gear with mess please ?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea take a look at the second post.
    Character Config > Item Settings > unclick Store new items in Armoury Chest.

Kylvan
    Participant

Thank you Lyfox

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

what do i have to do, that the Scenario ports to my house and enters the house after finishing all dungeon runs?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You throw a teleport line in to go to your estate (check the help forum on the scenario engine, it discusses it) and a grid to walk to your door and a teleportnpc()

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

You throw a teleport line in to go to your estate (check the help forum on the scenario engine, it discusses it) and a grid to walk to your door and a teleportnpc()

When i put in the teleport command it has the following problem:

usually it runs 4 dungeon runs than delivers the gear and repeats it 4 times

with the teleport line it runs 4 runs delivers gear and then teleports to the house so it doesnt repeat 4 times before teleporting

i tried to put the teleport in a second chapter but it doesnt change

what do i have to do that it runs 4 repearts 4 and then teleports

HalfDisabled
    Participant

Add a line to the end of chapter 1 that looks like
    repeatChapter(4)

then make chapter 2 the teleport to your house/walk inside chapter

That way it should run 4 dungeons, turn in the gear, repeat 4 times, then go home

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

ah ok thx a lot

frankcufc5
    Participant

Hi guys,

The bot/scenario is working wonderfully but is there a way so it hands all items in for seals asnitnis not handing in coloured items, would someone be able to make it so it can?

Thanks,

HalfDisabled
    Participant

Hi guys,

The bot/scenario is working wonderfully but is there a way so it hands all items in for seals asnitnis not handing in coloured items, would someone be able to make it so it can?

Thanks,

I’m not 100% sure I understand your question. If the scenario isn’t handing in items from the dungeons you might need to change a menu option so all your picked up items go into your bags instead of the armory chest. You can do this pretty easily. Character Configuration -> Item Settings -> Uncheck “Store all newly obtained items in the armory chest”

That should make it so every item from the dungeon appears in your bag and the scenario hands in anything in your bag that can be turned in for seals.

frankcufc5
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for this it has helped however after a while it keeps saying lost in the wood because not enough seals, should it make all the seals back or am I meant to eventually run out?

Thanks,

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.