Grade 4 Expert Crafts

Forum Forums Discussion Grade 4 Expert Crafts

This topic contains 52 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

a
    Participant

Wait so correct me if im wrong. Miqo actually works with grade 4 experts and the only thing you have to do is just hit hasty when she gets stuck. Which happens once in a blue moon. Which is actually much better than what we had in grade 2 when it didnt work at all. And that one guy throws a tantrum simply because he doesnt want to keep an eye on the bot? Wow.

yup
    while miqo doesnt officially support it, it doesnt actually break/crash/hang
    miqo will accept the craft and tries to solve it

sure, it doesnt have the most optimal use of the new buff (it doesnt even detect them properly lol)
    sure, its not the best solution atm
    sure, miqo will gets stuck for various reasons (like trying to cast inner quiet for the second time, or trying to cast byregot when you dont have enough CP coz you just spammed observe, or other stuff)
    at the end of the scenario though, i’ll have about 70-ish turnable crafts with various collectability and 30-ish of trash from malleable messed up miqo’s solver and RNG hating you
    so yeah, am not mad
    i’ll take it if it can craft me 100 of those items while am working and doing whatever else

that guy probably was planning to do the ranking with miqo
    i mean that was me 3 days ago
    i asked the same thing, and miqo answered “approximately 3-5 days” (was pretty disappointed tbh, but eh its miqo were talking about :p )
    so then i decided to stop waiting for the miqo update and make my own “solution”

——————
    tbh am more mad by the fact that miqo’s scenario doesnt break when it cant start the craft coz your inventory is full
    it just skips the craft(max) command and move on to the next chapter, which is using my food and syrup ;;
    how do i make miqo stop the scenario when my inventory is full?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

I’ve made a number of expert’s tonight, it get’s hitched up from time to time, but I legit press hasty and it carries on. None of them failed, and all reached the top tier of collectibility. Hell, even if I failed a few, still nothing to complain about imho, you’re legit doing virtually nothing but babysitting as needed and maybe pressing one button, only annoyance outside of failure is if it accidentally completed due to a mallable…meh. I for one am thankful for the resource, not that I personally care about the ranking, but figured I’d give it a shot. Also, it makes the next best craft just fine outside of the experts, which for me is great for scrips for the new items, though the points obvs are garbage for those.

lexandramp
    Participant

I’ve made a number of expert’s tonight, it get’s hitched up from time to time, but I legit press hasty and it carries on. None of them failed, and all reached the top tier of collectibility. Hell, even if I failed a few, still nothing to complain about imho, you’re legit doing virtually nothing but babysitting as needed and maybe pressing one button, only annoyance outside of failure is if it accidentally completed due to a mallable…meh. I for one am thankful for the resource, not that I personally care about the ranking, but figured I’d give it a shot. Also, it makes the next best craft just fine outside of the experts, which for me is great for scrips for the new items, though the points obvs are garbage for those.

when you say when it gets stuck, press hasty, what do you mean? because when i’ve tried doing experts i’ve just been using the crafting solver, and it will make a craft, but will finish it rather than get stuck? maybe i’m doing it wrong but

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

What I mean is, sometimes it will spam something like inner quiet, tricks, innovation… if I’m paying attn I just quickly manually press hasty and it corrects and carries on.

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant
    2+

On the plus side, ~3 hours and it won’t matter because Miqo is insane and I feel likely never sleeps

burton
    Participant

Does the solver of Miqobot use Careful Observation? The one that uses a consumable

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

– Not supported: (37) Name/Brand of the Elements
    – Not supported: (55) Careful Observation

Source: Miqobot v1.3.34 – Patch Notes

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    7+

Grade 4 Expert recipes are supported.
    Thank you for your patience very much.

Please refer to the main status thread for details: Miqobot v1.3.41 – Patch Notes

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Grade 4 Expert Crafts’ is closed to new replies.