Grade 4 Expert Crafts

Forum Forums Discussion Grade 4 Expert Crafts

This topic contains 52 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

ExtraNatio
    Participant

This thread was created to elicit an update from the Miqobot team on an important and time sensitive feature. I asked because nobody else seemed to be willing to do so, and the Miqobot team hadn’t volunteered updates on the progression of this feature update. Automation of expert recipes in the final Ishgardian Restoration season is, based on community sentiment and common sense, an important issue.

I will not be bullied by the Miqobot team, their simps or their apologists, for asking a question that is important to the community. Especially not as a paying customer. It is nothing short of reasonable to think that Miqobot team could have simply posted an update, without prompt, that this feature will not be implemented before the conclusion of the Ishgardian Restoration season, considering the proposed three to five day timeline was at its end, and there are only a few days before the end of the rankings season. Within the context of the game itself, and (paying) users of this bot software, this is an important feature. I think the responses in this thread from the Miqobot team, and some members of the community, are quite bluntly, pathetic. To have been mocked and attacked for asking the question that I did is a damning indictment on the future of this “development company”.

The Miqobot team, seemingly, have an attitude of shielding themselves from all forms of criticism. It is clear that they interpret well intended feedback, commentary and questions about their product as a personal affront and a direct attack on themselves. It is also clear that they don’t understand customer or community expectations. It is obvious that the Miqobot team are not from an English speaking country, so how much of this can be attributed to the culture of their origin or the language barrier is debatable.

All I asked for was an update on the implementation of a feature, with reference to the developer’s own timeframe and game-relevant circumstances. Instead, the “development team” threw a tantrum, initiated a pity party, and branded me and others – the paying consumers of their product – as the problem for “expecting features to be available on day one”. Nobody said that and nobody seriously expects that. The inference that I draw from the Miqobot team’s responses is a disdain for their own paying customers. They throw thinly veiled insults at consumers because of their failings of reading comprehension and contextual interpretation. The behaviour expected from petulant children, really.

Pathetic.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  ExtraNatio.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    4+

This thread was created to elicit an update from the Miqobot team on an important and time sensitive feature. I asked because nobody else seemed to be willing to do so, and the Miqobot team hadn’t volunteered updates on the progression of this feature update.

Thats totally fine and they answered aswell.

I will not be bullied by the Miqobot team, their simps or their apologists, for asking a question that is important to the community.

I actually didn’t read what seems to have been a wave of more aggressive posts (which are now removed), however I don’t see anything you describe currently in the thread here. Maybe before, but I don’t see anyone bullying. Only that the Thread slightly deviated to the topic, that it is questioned if there actually is more complexity and for this and just this topic I threw in my opinion aswell.

All I asked for was an update on the implementation of a feature, with reference to the developer’s own timeframe and game-relevant circumstances. Instead, the “development team” threw a tantrum, initiated a pity party, and branded me and others – the paying consumers of their product – as the problem for “expecting features to be available on day one”. Nobody said that and nobody seriously expects that. The inference that I draw from the Miqobot team’s responses is a disdain for their own paying customers. They throw thinly veiled insults at consumers because of their failings of reading comprehension and contextual interpretation. The behaviour expected from petulant children, really.

I mean, I actually don’t see that at all here, posts from you or referencing to you are just on the first page. As I said, I don’t see the removed posts, but as I can see it from the Thread right now, your question was answered and then you never got mentioned or “attacked” afterwards. Correct me if I am wrong here.
    Edit: Yes the info “Please don’t expect new features on day one” is mentioned, however I don’t see this as an attack or implication that you said so, just a reminder in case you didn’t know.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Nekro Nekro.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    8+

I will not be bullied

Umm sorry mate but you are the only one bullying here. In fact youre trying so hard that it looks like someone paid you for this. Ive heard that negative PR and hatred sells well these days.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    2+

If you’ve been using miqo long enough. you should be well aware that new patches usually mess with miqo.

You speak of community sentiment and common sense. Yes, we sure as hell would appreciate an update for miqo on expert crafts ( I would i’m praying for it lol) but its common sense to know that these things happen, it was probably just as bad for the 1st season of the firmament.

You’re not being bullied, and the devs arent being childish. Theyve been acting professional and as polite as they can.

and to be blunt, you’ve had a whole year to do this.

zeroshadow
    Participant
    3+

I will not be bullied by the Miqobot team, their simps or their apologists

The behaviour expected from petulant children, really.

Pathetic.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  zeroshadow.
    nana
    nana
    Participant
    5+

For someone to pull the bully card, you certainly are exhibiting bully-like behavior. You’ve gotten what you came for apparently, a response from the team. The issue being it isn’t going your way, and now you’re having what appears to be one of those petulant children episodes you seem to loathe so much.

The Miqobot team is one of the most responsive, apologetic teams I’ve had the pleasure of partaking in. Call me a simp if you please, as it’s nothing but a cop out because you’ve nothing to bring to the discussion anymore, but to say that they’ve a habit of resisting or shielding from criticism shows you’ve not paid a bit of attention to the things they’re saying or are reading it entirely incorrectly.

You paid $10 and you’re acting as if that entitles you to be a flippant moron on their forums. Just because they put up with it doesn’t mean you’re entitled to anything. I’d say you’ve received more than you’re deserving of. You can take that tiny bit of cash and buzz off, the forums and the community will be better for it.

tiennumidori
    Participant

any bots that can do grade 4 expert recipes right now?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yep. Tho if you want to rank you’e kinda late now.

tiennumidori
    Participant

so which bot can do it??

shallowsteve
    shallowsteve
    Participant
    1+

so which bot can do it??

Miqobot.
    Crazy, right?

shallowsteve
    shallowsteve
    Participant

Im not trying to cheese the rankings, I had season 1 saint and there is no reason for me to rank. I just want to clear the bloody store before everyone stops trying to rank and the mat prices shoot the hell up.

Experts aren’t optimal for farming scrips.
    Use the normal 80 crafts for scrips and kupo vouchers.
    There is no money to be made with expert crafts, compared to normals, the only reason people do expert is for titles and achievements from points.

a
    Participant
    1+

well i dunno about you guys but am at 500k sky points atm
    and its still doing more crafting by the time i write this
    all made by miqo

unfortunately, miqo seems to be the only one capable atm

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  a.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  a.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Wait so correct me if im wrong. Miqo actually works with grade 4 experts and the only thing you have to do is just hit hasty when she gets stuck. Which happens once in a blue moon. Which is actually much better than what we had in grade 2 when it didnt work at all. And that one guy throws a tantrum simply because he doesnt want to keep an eye on the bot? Wow.

I mean most servers dont even have 500k. Top 1 average is only 300-400k. Clicking one button from time to time is such a small price to pay.

caligyne
    Participant
    1+

Wait so correct me if im wrong. Miqo actually works with grade 4 experts and the only thing you have to do is just hit hasty when she gets stuck. Which happens once in a blue moon. Which is actually much better than what we had in grade 2 when it didnt work at all. And that one guy throws a tantrum simply because he doesnt want to keep an eye on the bot? Wow.

I mean most servers dont even have 500k. Top 1 average is only 300-400k. Clicking one button from time to time is such a small price to pay.

I mean, to be fair to that guy, Miqo originally stated it will be released in 3-5 days. On the 4th day, there were no updates on expert crafting so that guy created a thread asking about it just to be told NOPE. It won’t be released until after the ranking season. Even when others started sharing suggestions or workarounds, it’s just straight up NOPE. They got the right to be pissed.

And also, failure rate is like 40-50% with the new expert crafts. I think it doesn’t recognize malleable and sometimes complete the craft without doing quality phase.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  caligyne.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Well if you want the win you have to use all the tools available. And if you can figure out how to make them work even when its broken you deserve the advantage. Youve spent time and brain power to test and try it out and find workarounds. So if you want the title you just go and keep crafting. Spending all that energy on being pissed is just a waste of time.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Grade 4 Expert Crafts’ is closed to new replies.