Distance in Heavensward Maps

Forum Forums Discussion Distance in Heavensward Maps

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Bobbele
    Participant

Hello together,
    first: Sry for my bad english. I`ll try my best.

I got some problems with navigation and gathering. I want to Collect some Items in the western highlands but if i create a navigation grid and starting to gather – the distances between the nodes are to far… it seems. Miqobot just stands teher and searching for new nodes. But in the navigation grid i connected all nodes to my route.

I hope u guys understand what i mean. Can someone help me with this issue? 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Could you show some message log and a screen of your settings? Id love to help but without message log theres nothing i can do.

Bobbele
    Participant

do u mean this ?

(16:47:46) Gathering started.
    (16:47:46) Max node count: 100
    (16:47:46) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lv55 Ãœppige Vegetation’ *.*

in any other areas where the nodes are close to each other , i have no problems only if the nodes are to far away from another

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea and if you could show a screen of your settings in Miqo it would be great. For now i can only guess. Have you enabled compass? Is your Arbor Call on hotbar?

Bobbele
    Participant

ohh ty. Thats it i dont had the skill in my skillbar ! 😀
    Ty very much 🙂

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

I have found that changing one or two of my map points into beacon points solves the problem.

The documentation, https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/, doesn’t explain the beacon function very well.

beacon – a special type for Gathering. Shows Miqobot a possible spawn area of gathering nodes. Other than that, works completely like empty type.

From my understanding, the beacon is a map point that acts as a required search point. If you have 2 beacons set then your character will search these nodes first, in order, for the closest mining/botany point. I put them at the furthest points in my maps so my character can run back and forth between them. If a point is identified Miqo does her job.

An excellent mapping thread is here, https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/my-navigational-grids/.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea beacons are explained in gathering guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#senses-and-beacons

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Yes, I knew I had seen a better explanation. Thank you Lyfox.

Bobbele
    Participant

ok have to read this one 😀

But another question:
    in my farming area is lvl 60 vegetation near one lvl 55. (i want to collect lvl 55)
    If miqo use arbor call and this vegetation is near by she dont move on the navigation route she only stands there.

It seems the lvl 60 vegetation make problems.

Bobbele
    Participant

attached file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Maybe your map point isn’t close enough to the map route. Maybe adjust your Max Branch Distance on the Navigation tab?

Looking at your txt my idea is a no go.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by PinHead PinHead.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Thats what beacons are for. Using beacons allows Miqo to avoid Arbor Call.

Bobbele
    Participant

i testet some other waypoints but it is the same problem.
    If i gather at a specific point and after miqo search a new one and there is another vegeation near by but not lvl 55 .. she doenst move anymore.

She works well the whole navigation route… but only on one point she stops.. meh

Bobbele
    Participant

Ok Lyfox.. i will try

zgo63925
    Participant

You can specify the name of the nodes to use.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.