Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Can this script be used to make any list? For instance a list for Leve turnins.
    Also, I understand the built in solver is optimized for end-game recipes… What are the best settings to utilize this while leveling? I have only checked the option for “disable 100% routes”.

Yes any list the website can make my script will handle. Ffxivcrafting.com has extra section with leves which you can add to your crafting list. Garland tools should have it too but im not sure.

The “fastest” preset from Miqo pretty much covers it for leveling. CP 8:1, Progress First, Ingenuity if you have it. If youre below level 30 and dont have ingenuity select any other skill from CPU intensive. But dont select more than one.
    Not sure about 100% routes i never disabled them. You might forget to turn them back on later.

Yuji
    Yuji
    Participant

Appreciate the response. Look forward to trying this out later. I’ll have to mess with some of these settings. Iv’e tended to use Ingenuity, Waste Not and Innovation with 4:1 to decrease Solver time to around 1 min. While leveling, 55-60 all crafts, I cannot seem to get the Solver to do better then the “FFXIV Crafting Optimizer” website can make a Macro for. This is with the highest HQ I can equip at the level and all Max CP+ Melded w/ HQ Food. Could potentially be the level range but I know these crafts can be done to 90+% HQ with NQ mats assuming proper Precise Touch macros.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Perhaps you removed some important skills from the hotbar. Ingame macros can use skills regardless but Miqo needs them on hotbar. If you dont mind make a new thread with more details. What you craft, what Miqo outputs in the message log, and the macro youre comparing to. Enable crafting logs under solver box to get more info. Ill take a look and try to help.

Yuji
    Yuji
    Participant

Having an issue where the script is returning no crafts. I tested a different crafting list earlier and it worked fine.

Returns as-
    //Pre-Requisite Crafting
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimOff()

//–Section crafts: 0

//Crafting List
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimHQ(50)

//–Section crafts: 0

//Repair
    reclaimOff()
    repair()

Crafting List Link-
    https://www.garlandtools.org/db/#list/dfyinQJyFM

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Be careful you used the script for ffxivcrafting.com on garland tools.
    Version for garland tools is on page 5. The first post has a link.

ps34pc
    Participant

so will this make hq crafts for you? or that is random?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This is a scenario generator not a crafting rotation. But yea it uses crafting solver so if you setup it properly its always HQ.

vdyylan
    Participant

Hey @lyfox, I’m getting a Java error, and I know way too little about programming to know what to do about it. When I paste the code into the browser console, I get an error that line 19 is unreadable and comes back null. I tried googling around to see why, but again, since I know basically nothing about programming, I don’t even know what to look for. Can you or anyone help?

var reagents = $(“tbody#”+tableId).children(“tr.reagent”).not(“.success”);

This is the line in question that comes back with the error.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure link me the page that gives this error and ill take a look.

vdyylan
    Participant

Hmm, I’m not sure what you mean by linking the page, since it comes up in the browser console itself with no way that I see to link anything (unless I’m blind, which is possible). If it helps, here’s a screen cap:

https://gyazo.com/fd13a5e51200ba4f374c89813bbe456d

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The page on ffxivcrafting.com or garland tools where your crafting list is prepared. The one you create by following steps 1 and 2 from my guide.

On your screenshot youre trying to run the script on empty browser tab. You have to run it directly at ffxivcrafting.com or garland tools. Look at the example: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/#post-3462

vdyylan
    Participant

Yep, that was it. I was not smart enough to connect that I had to run the browser console directly from the crafting webpage. It’s all fixed now!! Thank you for taking the time to help!! Working perfectly now.

xivgAnon
    Participant

Hey Lyfox, did you ever try running/making a similar script on the ffxivteamcraft website?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea ive tried already. Teamcraft is coded in a very confusing way and i cant find any crafting data in their HTML so cant really parse it. Id gladly do it but need hints on how they store crafting data.
    Heres more details: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/page/4/#post-6296

tsselle
    Participant

So when I use this, sometimes miqobot won’t craft an item, saying im out of mats, probably from running out of HQ when I have plenty of NQ left. How do I avoid that?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.