Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So when I use this, sometimes miqobot won’t craft an item, saying im out of mats, probably from running out of HQ when I have plenty of NQ left. How do I avoid that?

Miqo switches to NQ mats on the fly it shouldnt be a problem. If you run out of crystals however theres nothing she can do. Show me a screenshot and message log and ill try to be of more help.

tsselle
    Participant

Next time it happens, I’ll catch it and show you.

But for example, last night I gathered the mats to make all my gc stuff, and used it with ffxivcrafting, and for some reason, when I had seven NQ flax left, and plenty of crystals(3k each) it ran out of HQ flax when making linen, and said it didn’t have the mats to make more and skipped on. I just had to go back and make the last 2(of 4 total) after the scenario finished.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh i see. Do you move mouse a lot? Like playing another game or browsing with Miqo in background. Sometimes it can interfere with the game cursor and break it. Switch your game to windowed mode and minimize it if so. Its in the known issue: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/miqobot-v1-2-4-patch-notes/#known-issues

tsselle
    Participant

Hmmm. That might be it! Would using a second desktop fix that?(As in windows multi desktop feature)
    I play in borderless windowed with ffxiv in the background usually

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Might work but havent tried it myself sorry. I just minimize the game when in background and it works flawlessly.

tsselle
    Participant

I’ll try it out. Thanks Lyfox, I didn’t even think of that!

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

If I’m understanding this properly, could I technically select a giant list of craft every item available 1-70 to freshly level a new crafting profession and get 100% completion? Figured I could do this in chunks so I can replace my equipped gear every few levels, but this would be incredible to level a new crafting job. Granted, I understand another limitation past gear will be having enough space in my inventory for materials and items created. Thanks for your work!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea you could. Ffxivcrafting website has a special section for completing Crafting Log pages: https://ffxivcrafting.com/crafting

bladeshift10
    Participant

Question about this. Sorry im kinda new on all this. So it will auto buy the parts (pre mats) they need to craft all the items? or i have to do it manually?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You have to buy or get mats from retainer manually. As the step 3 says they need to be uploaded in your inventory. But you can insert any gathering chapters before crafting.

davidc47
    davidc47
    Participant
    2+

Hey guys, I went ahead and created this as a chrome extension.
    For those of us who aren’t used to Greasymonkey/Tampermonkey, I felt this was more accessible.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/miqo-crafting-scenario-ge/jelihfjkpgedaiilnpbiopacilgiclbc

I plan to add the garlandtools version to this, but for now, it just works for Ffxivcrafting.com

Much love to everyone involved @lyfox @xivganon @samderby <3

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by davidc47 davidc47.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by davidc47 davidc47.
    davidc47
    davidc47
    Participant

Quick video on how to use the Crafting Generator: https://youtu.be/KDwpW2na8qM

Hope this helps someone 🙂

avluis
    avluis
    Participant

I haven’t checked out the extension posted above but I was getting a tad annoyed with how the Greasymonkey/Tampermonkey script ran so I made a few improvements.

— Tested this on ffxivcrafting.com only as this is what I use —

Changes:
    Updated script with latest (first post)
    Allows backend updates (you can use the buttons next to the item numbers once again to mark that you have all of those mats)
    Allows crafting by class (previously, it would only work from the recipe book and not the crafting calculator)
    Fixed the button behavior to generate the scenario when clicked (you no longer need to refresh the page, just click the button)
    —-
    Install:
    Replace/Add the attached script to your Greasymonkey/Tampermonkey extension

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    avluis
    avluis
    Participant

@davidc47

Finally checked out the extension — I like it;

A few changes are needed though.

Take a look at the script I posted and check out how I update the button.
    Do the same for the extension and you’ll have a new user as I don’t like using Greasymonkey/Tampermonkey.

davidc47
    davidc47
    Participant

Yeah, I noticed the same problems while I was making the extension.
    I think I’ve addressed most of them, I just went about it a different way. You can check out the code here.

I haven’t run into these problems since I published the extension, but I will put out an update with the latest version of @lyfox‘s script.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.