Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

hey @lyfox did you ever update the first script?

I’ll do a greasemonkey script for the garland tools one too 🙂 just came back to the game

Yea i made it a little more structured for duplicates but i couldnt get my hands on datamined French or German recipes. Sorry about that.

xivgAnon
    Participant

Yea i made it a little more structured for duplicates but i couldnt get my hands on datamined French or German recipes. Sorry about that.

I updated the first greasemonkey script. I’m looking into the garland tools now, never used it for crafting lists before

xivgAnon
    Participant

It’s a pain in the ass to get the garland tools script working from a button for some reason. Probably due to the way the website loads content.

I’ll look into it a bit more next week.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Can you make a scenario where it uses a miqobot macro instead of using the solver? The solver doesnt seem to be optimized for ** crafts, I always watch it spam observe for no apparent reason Lol

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well ive been crafting ** and *** since release and had zero issues with solver. Its 100% optimized for endgame and im not sure why observe is a problem. Its very good when you bait conditions on Byregot step. Also if you dont like it you can simply remove observe from hotbar and solver will use something else instead.

But to answer your question yes its very easy to use a macro instead.

Just replace this line:
    miqo += "solverPreset(recommended)\r\n";
    With this:
    miqo += "craftMacro(YOUR_MACRO)\r\n";

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Really? I did see some posts of people (might have been you, even) Saying the solver works 100%, but for me its hit or miss, even with food and pretty high stats (1700/1700-492 before food) and it HQ’s around 7/10. I’d have no issue with observe I guess if the craft would HQ regardless, but seeing it spam Observe > observe > observe > basic touch > complete the craft is kind of annoying.

Thanks for the help!!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sounds like you missed some settings or cross skills. Do you mind creating a new thread with more details?
    Make a screen of solver settings you choose and attach a message log of the craft. Ill take a look and try to help.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

For the settings Im not really sure what I used or what I should be using, since Im kinda new to the program. For the cross class I set w/e I use on my in game macros on hotbar 1. I’ll get some pictures tomorrow and make a thread about it, didnt mean to spam your thread!!

Thanks again for your great help!!

bottybot
    Participant

***Sorry I posted in wrong thread ****

Trying to make Woolen Yarn HQ using the described system, get the following error…

(13:36:44) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type ” 🙁
    (13:38:41) Crafting started.
    (13:38:42) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?

Not quite sure how I upload a crafting log? I think I did the javascript copy/paste thing correctly, on the ffxivcrafting website. I copied the following but cant seem to import…. this is the script that is generated after hitting enter in java console;
    //Pre-Requisite Crafting
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimOff()

//–Section crafts: 0

//Crafting List
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimHQ(50)

job(WVR)
    recipe(Woolen Yarn)
    craft(94)
    //–Section crafts: 94

//Repair
    reclaimOff()
    repair()

What exactly do I do with this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You dont have to import it. Just click New on scenario tab and paste the scenario there.

bottybot
    Participant

It works perfectly now I understand its in scenario – feel so dumb, but you’ve probably guessed by now this isn’t my forte!

It works like magic, so good thank you.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

No worries mate its my pleasure to help.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

I have been trying to do this lately and when I use cntrl-shift-J it opens the console but nothing is in it, what am I doing wrong?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea the console is waiting for your input. Copypaste my script in there and press Enter.

Yuji
    Yuji
    Participant

Can this script be used to make any list? For instance a list for Leve turnins.
    Also, I understand the built in solver is optimized for end-game recipes… What are the best settings to utilize this while leveling? I have only checked the option for “disable 100% routes”.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.